KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » 2004ers, Report In!

2004ers, Report In!
Started by: eezy45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Discos
I WANT 2004 BACK!!

boo.... growing up sucks, it really does. I mean I have to pay Tax now, and Bills, and have sex with ladies.... thats jist icky!!! wink

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh man that's classic...especially the one about sex with the ladies.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 06:00 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Wow, reading this thread makes me feel OLD! When I joined in 2003 I was so young and had sooo much time to enjoy a good chat and start the Tig Party. Who knew almost 8 years later I would be married to another member and have two kids? Again I feel OLD!

Here is an updated photo of our family from last Christmas!

Attachment: 37176_451324519614_689779614_5611787_6245695_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 127 time(s).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 04:43 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Hey Aurora...so good to see you again. So who did you marry? Was it someone from KMC? Ha Ha....alright alright, just pulling your leg!

Was it really that long ago? Seems like yesterday....and what great people were around! I miss my Sauron!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:53 AM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Ha ha very funny. Your a dork!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 01:55 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

hey guys! remember me?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 01:30 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Mr. Bacon!!!! Of course....couldn't forget you! How have you been?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 03:41 AM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by Aurora
Wow, reading this thread makes me feel OLD! When I joined in 2003 I was so young and had sooo much time to enjoy a good chat and start the Tig Party. Who knew almost 8 years later I would be married to another member and have two kids? Again I feel OLD!

Here is an updated photo of our family from last Christmas!

And what a pretty family you have there, both of you! Enviable! smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 03:36 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Mr. Bacon!!!! Of course....couldn't forget you! How have you been?

just lovely smile and yourself and the wife?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2011 02:16 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Wow. I can't believe I signed up in 2004. I can't believe it's almost been a decade...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2012 03:25 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clarissa63

A try to find all those of you who stumble into the ole forum then and again, and have a chitchat for once.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2012 08:35 AM
Clarissa63 is currently offline Click here to Send Clarissa63 a Private Message Find more posts by Clarissa63 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Originally posted by The Rover
Wow. I can't believe I signed up in 2004. I can't believe it's almost been a decade...

I know, Right?! Crazy. I'm like an adult now. With a car and an apartment and bills and college graduation...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2012 02:41 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Originally posted by Elessea
I know, Right?! Crazy. I'm like an adult now. With a car and an apartment and bills and college graduation...

You're more of an adult than I am, now! I only have bills, so far...but coming up on college grad soon-ish!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 04:01 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Originally posted by Elessea

You graduated? eek!

Yeah, work. Rent. Bills. No car, but a bike soon stick out tongue. But I will have a bit more time at university still.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 11:42 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Originally posted by eezy45
You graduated? eek!

Yeah, work. Rent. Bills. No car, but a bike soon stick out tongue. But I will have a bit more time at university still.

Provided I don't fail my exams, I graduate on the 20th!!! big grin No idea where I got from there, though, haha. :P

Originally posted by The Rover
You're more of an adult than I am, now! I only have bills, so far...but coming up on college grad soon-ish!

Ha. On paper maybe. I'm perfectly happy to remain a kid in all other aspects. :P

We should have some sort of crazy 10-year reunion in 2014. It's not that far away...That would be crazy! eek!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 02:57 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Seriously? I used to post as Incanus.... Can't remember if it was QUITE 2004, but it was pretty dang close....

I doubt many of you remember me, or if you do, remember me fondly, (I used to be a complete idiot, despite knowing what I was talking about) and I have not actually been to this part for a really long time......

So hello.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 01:13 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Hello Incanus, then (I must admit I only remember your name and not really anything else about you...).

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2012 12:23 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Thankfully stick out tongue

I rarely posted because I was busy a lot. So whenever I did I got things jumbled up in my head and made a fool of myself XD

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 12:43 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

I can't believe it has already been another three years. no expression

Old Post Dec 16th, 2012 10:52 PM