KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante

War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante
Started by: DarkestSonata

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkestSonata
Baby Punter

War and Link vs Kratos, Bayonetta and Dante

All fully powered, fully equiped, except Kratos doesn't have his giant form.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 01:23 AM
DarkestSonata is currently offline Click here to Send DarkestSonata a Private Message Find more posts by DarkestSonata Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Bayo solos

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 01:36 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Link solos. Triforce ftw.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 02:26 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phanteros
Bayo solos

How might i ask?

Link could probably very well solo, but its no question if War is on his side

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 03:15 PM
Maester_yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redninjas
Restricted

Account Restricted

war solo this

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:31 PM
redninjas is currently offline Click here to Send redninjas a Private Message Find more posts by redninjas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by redninjas
war solo this

Not really, he'd get mauled if he tried to solo.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:43 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Link solos. Triforce ftw.

erm

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:47 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Not really, he'd get mauled if he tried to solo.

how exactly?

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:09 PM
Maester_yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Maester_yoda
how exactly?

Dante slows down time while Bay transforms into that huge thing and squishes him... or they just all just overwhelm him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:30 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Link slows down time while War transforms into that huge thing and destroys him... or they just all just overwhelm them.

Fixed.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:33 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Fixed.

Maybe, but that's with Link's help.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:35 PM
Maester_yoda

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Fixed.

haha lol nice. Also i never said War would solo, just curious. War's ultimate farm hes invincible and is like 100x's stronger than his normal self....which is saying alot

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:36 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

haha lol nice. Also i never said War would solo

Oh, I see. You asked how exactly he'd get mauled if he tried to solo, and I answered.

At any rate, if Link gets the full Triforce(as OP implies), then team 2 is screwed.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:37 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Yeah, true.

Imo, Bayo and Dante get raped since it is full power we are talking about. The giant Bayonetta thing is kinda moot since Link has the Giant's Mask to counter. Also, Trueforce? Wtf, stomp. Please ban.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 07:38 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Seriously, people need to realize that Link must be denied the Triforce unless he is dealing with cosmic level beings. Otherwise it's spite.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 08:26 PM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Hey, I tried to tell Peach and Kal to add it to the ban list...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 08:50 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Triforce can be stopped and is limited, hell doesnt Link have to wish on it or something for it to even work? Dante can just quicksilver and impale Link, dont know about War. Bayonetta could just shoot Link in the head from range or summon one of her demons.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 09:24 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

kid link takes dynamite to face (bomb mask) and it took what, half a heart?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 09:25 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

kid link takes dynamite to face (bomb mask) and it took what, half a heart?

So even with a specific mask thats supposed to protect him he is still damaged? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Assuming it worked, she would then blow his leg off.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 09:30 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

not for protection bt

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 09:35 PM