KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The New Hulk Trailer and Photos

The New Hulk Trailer and Photos
Started by: Catch 22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

cool to edit a thread just to find out it hasnt been edited roll eyes (sarcastic).

Never were a comic book hero fan, off course I wont like the movies either so........................

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 07:54 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The Hulk

Did anyone see the trailer yet?

It has me worried big time. The Hulk itself doesn't look too good....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2003 03:29 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Being discussed muchly in discussion already. Punting this over and merging it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2003 04:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah,.... what is the difference between the two actually. I was doubnting which forum to choose. It is after all a review of a trailer, the movie hasn't come out yet.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 10:18 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The distinction is getting fuzzy, but it is preferable if the reivews section is purely for reviews of a film you have seen, graded or otherwise, and then replies to that are either comments on that review or reviews themselves.

Just about everything else comes here. But in any case, I thought it was better to place it with the existing thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 12:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay. Good call.

So who else thinks the Hulk animation looks like crap.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 01:18 PM
Catch 22
Disinterested

Right now HULK is a work in progress, just like the seas of Kamino were in the Breathing trailer.

I'd be much more worried if the flaws are evident when the final trailer is released.

Plus the close up shots of HULK look pretty good to me.(please log in to view the image)

Catch 22!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 01:32 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

THat one looks just fine. but did you see him move???

When TPM came out, there were numerous things people hoped that would change.... and they didn't. So it still has me worried. The rest looks fine.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2003 01:37 PM
PeekaReet
crazy little elf person

Ummm....the movie looks good...but the hulk looks really fake...errr...that would mean the movie would suck right? Oh well....when's this coming out? I havn't heard a lot about it so far.....

Old Post Mar 15th, 2003 10:32 PM
PeekaReet is currently offline Click here to Send PeekaReet a Private Message Find more posts by PeekaReet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I agree with you Queeq. The Hulk looked a little...non-detailed. Hopefully it was just one of those "Quick, come up with something so we can put out the trailer!" things. They did that for AOTC, in which they needed footage of Geonosis and collaged pics of mountains to create an image.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 03:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. I did grow up on the original Incredible Hulk TV series and the Marvel comics, so it ought to be just as good as long as they don't mess about with it. So when is this coming out again?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 02:01 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

jennifer connely... nuff said. ill see it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 02:14 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh yes I like her. She was great in "A Beautiful Mind" a few years back,wasn't she?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 02:25 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

she was better in requiem for a dream.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 02:28 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I don't think I'll bother to watch this one

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 03:00 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

It is going to be different than the first series of course. But I think fans might not want to completely judge it .At least not until they have seen it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2003 08:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Uh...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 01:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes, Captain? Have I forgotten some appointment? Darn that schedule... I can't find it anywhere!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 02:23 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

THis is off-topic, but for fans of the ORIGINAL Hulk I have great news: The Incredible Hulk Returns and The Trial of the Incredible Hulk are being released on dvd in a special collection due out this summer! These were the two spinoff made for tv movies based on the Bill Bixby/Luu Ferrigno series in the early eighties. What do you think about that?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 12:40 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Great even though it was very entertaning it was like the old batman's it was stoll pretty cool to watch.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 11:07 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote