KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE V (LIGHT SIDE)- Harmony
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (328): « First ... « 322 323 [324] 325 326 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

It is certainly clear to Vera-Kin that Senator Nebb is not a wholesome, good-hearted Senator, and it is wholly just that their part of space is being investigated as it is.

Has there ever been a Lamellan Jedi? Or a Lamellan Sith, perhaps? And why would that be?

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 11:37 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I wonder why... A millennia is a long time; that sounds like a lot of political propaganda and such to keep things the way they now are... hmm... Guess we are going to do that next...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 11:48 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They think there was one in the distant past, but way out of anyone's real records. That in itself is not completely ridiculous- Jedi are rare and some planets often go centuries without one; millennia is stretching it but possible- but the Lamellans are using it as part of a victimisation case.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 01:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

So is the general disposition of the Lamellans like Nebb? or is Nebb just a particularly nasty one?

Regardless I have a feeling that we arn't going to be seeing the last of Nebb or of the Lamellian sector...

(Does this also bring back into play the Censure rules?)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:07 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well they do say the Lamellans are not above corruption in the same way the sea is not above the sky...

Read it how you want, but the Lamellans are bad people in the same way the Neimodians and Hutts are. If that seems racist, then the explanation can be that they are totally dominated by a particular negative culture in this time frame.

Nebb can indeed wield Censure against you.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Besides reporting on the events that happened. I would like cover our own asses and add that Nebb was initially hostile towards us, and resisted every attempt to placate him. At no point was he ever in danger because of our actions. I will make sure we add his little comms thing to the report as well.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:55 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are putting that in your official report? The Council will query it.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 02:58 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Meaning they'll go ask Nebb about it? I'm not sure I want to get into a political war with him.
Maybe I'll just mention it to the council in a non-official manner.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 03:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, meaning that if you put in your report that Nebb was wilfully obstructive then that is making a political move against him. They want you to be sure you are ready for that, because he'll fire back.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 03:06 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea, on second thought, Not really up for a political war with Nebb.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 03:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well then!

In the meanwhile, you guys have a warehouse full of junk to be analysing. Unfortunately, rather like the Dark Siders and their hidden message they finally got, I currently do not have access to SNK related stuff. Suffice to say, you HAVE found some info in the warehouse- and indeed, there is some info in the Jedi archives, but it will have to wait. It will hold for now.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 16th, 2012 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 03:48 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin wouldn't mind going head-to-head with Nebb in a political battle, but she will respect Roan's decision and refrain from adding anything about that.

We need some Law skills...

Vera-Kin is eager to find out things.

What exactly IS all that junk?

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 08:32 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Remind me- had I mentioned the metallic strips?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 09:07 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

You did, but we don't know what they are.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 09:44 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
You did, but we don't know what they are.
Metallic strip-like things...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 10:11 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

sorry guys, as said: very busy.
I'll try to be online today & tomorrow. Sunday will be busy as well

So, bit sad I couldn't help anymore sad

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 10:37 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well there is a considerable amount of writing etched into the tape,, which seemed to have no meaning at first, and indeed much of it still does not... except you recognise one symbol on it. Not, as you might have guessed, Syphar n Kalar, but the symbol for change, from the Thalossian prophecy.

-

That's all you get from there for now before you are contacted by the Council. There's been a development, and you are needed back on Coruscant... though do not count on a long stay.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 03:43 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(We should bring a strip with the change symbol with us back to the Council.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 04:23 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will pack a lunch.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 04:25 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Interesting...
Well, back to the council we go!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 04:31 PM