KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's Game Episode III- "Artifact"- collected postscripts

Ush's Game Episode III- "Artifact"- collected postscripts
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

i have a question. During or following a game, do you advance strictly in the stated area? For example if i said combat abillity, my force abillity will remain the same throughout the 4th game also just as it was at the begining of the 3rd? If not, does it have anything to do with what you literally experience in the game?

P.S: just for my curious nature....wich are those super dark-side master templatesbig grin?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2003 04:42 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You advance strictly. It would be far more graduated in a tabletop game but I keep it simple on-line.

They are Tyrant, Bane and Overlord.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2003 10:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Which I know about... big grin

How about those Alien templates? How did they come along?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 01:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

wuch one's the marauder

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 06:09 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Overlord.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no age disadvantage? i dig that..evil face

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

More literally a smaller age disadvantage. But not a Master in the sense the Light Side would recognise.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:42 PM
Dexx
wingless

even better. so are these unlocked if we find the mausoleum?..or whatever comes next after it?big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh no. Don't go thinking it is some magical thing I have hidden from you. If you ever become a Nemesis (which is what I call the Dark Side Masters), you would be an Orphan with a load of experience (Kuylen, for example, is a Blackguard at heart).

The Nemesis templates are just somewhere for new players to start at, just like the Master templates.

The reason they are forbidden is that a Dark Master must lead his group and attempt to kill any rival. The Dark Siders HAVE a leader; more are not possible.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 3rd, 2003 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:46 PM
Dexx
wingless

i see....seems pretty balanced.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And the other reason is that they are incredibly rare- so rare as to be pretty much non-existent. The reason the Marauder Nemesis- the Overlord- has less of an age penalty is because it is simply not possible for the Dark Side to learn how to become a Master in the normal run of things- the Dark Side is very instinctive and an easy route to power, but to match the depth of understanding that someone like Gundark has... it isn't going to happen. The SITH knew how, of course, which is why the main plot of my game is attractive to Dark Side players.

Tyrant and Bane are both ex-Jedi Master templates, which is how they do it- but with Dooku doing it at this point, itnwould be staggering to have another Master so fall. But there may be a story where it is possible.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:54 PM
Dexx
wingless

this sith mystery thing is really atractive...can't wait.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2003 08:57 PM
LanceWindu

OK, just to keep my character up to date I want to advance in #3.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 04:17 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, nearly all done, I think.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 10:59 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Old Post Feb 5th, 2003 03:57 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote