KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's game Episode IV- "Chase"- Gumf Archive

Ush's game Episode IV- "Chase"- Gumf Archive
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

Marcus Fire-Atlon-Nac

Marcus

about 6 ft. I am a human born on the planet of Calamari he was spotted early by the council. when my training was completed I always remained loyal to the council and tried to act out my missions with as much honour as possible. Honour and loyalty are the things that keep the jedi and the republic in order according to me. I am a man of few words and maybe even fewer deeds but that does not make the deeds less powerful, tho my force abilities aren't the greatest there are I try to find a good balance between martial powers and force powers. it tends to lean to the martial powers tho. when I was older I learned that my parents were part of a special task unit that operated on Calamari to steal as much of value as they could and sell it to help other ppl in the galaxy. Tho I respect my parents and all life this is still a fact that I rather not had found out.

-------
now the more useful stuff

Ht: 6 ft.
Wt: 140 Lbs.
Lightsabre: Green
I do not use other weapons then a lightsabre
I do not use droids or ships (unless for transport)
most of the time I carry as lil' equipment as possible (about the only thing that I disagree on with the council) I only carry what jedi normaly have with them

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2002 06:54 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well I'm bored so I'll give u guys some more info on my character,

well I'll just write some stuff I always write about other rpg characters

Personality

Likes: peace, quiteness, order, corellian water, nature, the force, celibacy and talkin' to very wise ppl like yoda and other ppl from the jedi-council

Dislikes: chaos, alcohol, sex and ppl who talk too much

favorit colour: Green

favorit food: bread

favorit drink: corellian water

Physical

Brown eyes
Red hair
weares jedi robes, tho a red scarve is tied around my right arm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2002 10:11 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Forthcoming in the RP section

With the pod race done there is now only the finale left in episode III, though I expect that to take sometime.

When episode IV starts there will be a couple of organisational changes around here. There will be new profile and story history threads created so people can more quickly and efficiently get a handle on the background. Some of the more redundant threads will be cleared out or carefully archived.

The biggest change gamewise is that the templates will change. The template section will be presented in a more streamlined form. Due to the changes some people will have a chance to change their template if they so wish. I am afraid that Fire will HAVE to change his template- and maybe his background- as due to balancing issues his template is disappearing.

Do not worry, all of this can be quickly and easily handled by any player in about five minutes. At the request of Dexx I will also be posting some indication of who is better than whom at what.

It is also possible that there will soon be an extension of the RP area, turning it into a broader section that is not Star Wars only. To be clear, this will certainly happen if we believe we have the support for non-Star Wars games. Raz, who suggested the idea, is thinking about it right now.

Thanks for your continued support and I hope you are enjoying play!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 15th, 2002 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2002 07:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hey, I feel singled out here
j/king no no I'll chance template tho this one was cool

Old Post Dec 14th, 2002 07:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, sorry, Fire, but the Master templates are very old and out of date. You should be able to find something to happily migrate to.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 14th, 2002 07:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

as long as its master I am fine with it

Old Post Dec 14th, 2002 09:02 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Yay, organization! big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2002 06:51 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yay, changes!..can't wait.
New non sw role playing?....wow....extension! great!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2002 11:45 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So we could do Lord of the Rings or some other thing that Ush has devised...

WOOHOO!!! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2002 07:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hehe cool to see I am the only one winning his sabre fight tho I must admit Cpt. Rex is a very good opponent smile

Old Post Jan 19th, 2003 08:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Episode IV of Ush's game starts soon!

Blimey, that went fast. Well, actually, it was a few months, but it SEEMS to have been fast. Frankly, I thought episode III went very well; once the starting hiccough was overcome we got good, regular posting, and FINALLY the big battle I wanted. Which may be repeated rather more fatally at a later date. And the Pod Race went well also!

Episode IV, "Chase", continues the story as it ends from Artifact. The Dark Siders know they have dropped the ball on Malastare but the Mausoleum may still not elude them. Kuylen sends his agents to three different locations in order to get their plan back on schedule- and this time, Kuylen himself will be involved personally in bringing their plan back on-track.

Hot on their heels come the Jedi. They have the trail of the Dark Siders now, knowing that they cannot resist the few remaining leads to the Mausoleum's location, and will chase them now until one side or the other is dead. There is no escape for the Dark Siders now- they will either come to the Mausoleum and get what they seek, or the Jedi will kill them. This Chase is to the finish.

But at this time of all times, the Dark Siders nature is working against them- because just what IS it they are fighting for? Few of them know, and internal tension is high.

Episode IV features:

-The first ever split-planet game, where the sides will be in groups following seperate plots, just as in ESB or AOTC. They will be able to have occasional communication but direct aid will not be possible

-Further opportunties to confront Persis and Ascar, in case they didn't annoy you enough the first time. And SOMEONE will have the Astrolabe by the end of this!

-The absolutely final additions to the Dark Side line-up

- And in keeping with the Star Wars mood, the first ever Jar-Jar like-character. Don't panic, though, because his irritating ways are far removed from JJ's vacuous nature. I look forward to seeing people deal with him, as he represent possibly the most tremendous obstacle the Jedi will EVER face...

As ever, the new game will start after a couple of day's break subsequent to the ending of Artifact. Thank you for your continued interest!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 08:31 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sounds great, Ush !! Good job !!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 08:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yup...can't wait. Too bad we lost this one.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 08:42 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hihi

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 09:45 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Great, now Rex has an arm like Balek's, only different and not as dangerous.

GZ said he wants to join.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Last edited by Bespin Bart on Jan 28th, 2003 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 11:21 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Yep, that I do. I already have the background and everything, as you may remember Ush...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 11:22 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, something ate my reply!

Rex's new arm actually looks like an arm, though, and is as fleciible as a normal one.

Zink, yup, I will put up the new profile thread soon and you can post it there

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 29th, 2003 at 12:38 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2003 11:32 PM
Dexx
wingless

yeah...do we make the game comments in the RP genearal discussion?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 05:30 AM
Fire

aaah well atleast I won

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 12:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, you can make any ggame comments you like in general discussion! My analysis threads will be seperate, though.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 12:38 PM