KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts(registration and discussion)

Kingdom Hearts(registration and discussion)
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Same here. Catch you all later

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:35 AM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

you guy's forgot that Yuri likes Fallen as well ang Gaku likes Megan sorry i haven't posted my computer is off so i have to us the one at my school see i post even from my school im dedicated ^_^

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 12:42 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

we know yuri likes fallen
she kissed her
and gakus not layin a finger on Megan!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:10 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

and adamaska dating fallen is creepy cuz hes 23 and shes 16...

oh yea and once ur characters are masters the 2 sides will meet up. Might even get a sequel goin

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Apr 7th, 2010 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:14 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

i hadn't realized that he was so old but age is only a number when true love is involved lol.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:34 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

and wen u go to jail
theyll put in there for a number of years and u fall in love there.....with a dude

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:12 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

lol your an idiot and Gaku will if he have to fight for her remember Gaku likes to flirt >3]

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:34 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

U guys are hostile willing to fight for a girl in a second...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 07:00 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
and adamaska dating fallen is creepy cuz hes 23 and shes 16...

oh yea and once ur characters are masters the 2 sides will meet up. Might even get a sequel goin

Only a 7-year difference. US President John Tyler was 52 when he married his 15-year old wife

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:18 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the 21st century pedifile

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:24 PM
starryknight

my sister is 20 and she married her 42 yr old husband

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Hey, like Starry said true love knows its course wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:30 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's legal though but if Adamaska wants a teenager it fine with me.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:31 PM
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

It's up to Fallen mostly if she wants to pursue it. If she's game, then Adamaska is too. Unless something happens in the RP that causes some drama to happen

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:33 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it unless Yuri starts it because Hunters not going to pursue Fallen crazily like you guys((mostly yuri))Im just going to let it happen naturally. If it does

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:37 PM
starryknight

geez its just a rp guys... lets just let it unfold lol

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:57 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what I'm saying. BTW who has a facebook?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:08 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

to hell with facebook everyone has it now im getting annoyed by it but its fun

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 03:01 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im goin to sleep

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 06:58 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

~Decretum~

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:48 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote