KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Why do people hate INDY 4 so much?

Why do people hate INDY 4 so much?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Well, there will be The Hobbit

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 05:09 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Jackson is his own galaxy of influence. He's a kiwi sure but you wouldn't dedicate New Zealand to the guy........maybe.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 06:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Prometheus

Die Hard 5

The New Spiderman

Fall of Cybertron

GTA V

The Hobbit, like you say.

Sure...two of these will be games, of course, but dang I look forward to 'em..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 10th, 2012 08:06 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You forgot Red Tails... wink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 08:48 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Avengers movie is another one i'm looking foward to.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 09:00 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

F**k yeah I forgot about that!!! How could I! It is on the list now though.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
You forgot Red Tails... wink

No I didnt. shifty

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 01:12 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Why didn't you mention it then?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 04:43 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Out of dread.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2012 06:15 PM
queeq
Chaos

No, you love it, you know you do.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 08:04 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Since saying that I saw the trailer.

I like the big vistas they show and the general look to it.

Some veryyyyy stiff dialogue though, by the looks of it.

During the bit where you see the opposing planes flying towards each other, I kept waiting for a cut shot to one of the plane cockpits for Jar Jar to emerge from the back seat asking "Yousa people gonna die?". Are we THAT scarred?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 12:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

I was hoping for a fat black bloke, yelling "I can hold it...AAAAHHHH"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 04:21 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah it was blatant.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2012 04:30 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Kazenji
The Avengers movie is another one i'm looking foward to.

I'm gonna lose my goddamned mind. I grew up watching the crappest Marvel films but I still loved em. If 10 years ago someone told me there would not only be films for all individual holy trinity Avengers but an Avengers film, I would've spat in there face and called em a filthy liar.

Lets just say if I was trapped in one of those Saw movies situations one of the things that'll go through my mind to spurn me through the ordeal would be. "Cant die. Gotta see Avengers."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 04:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ive really liked this recent run, too.
Really hoping that they don't f**k this up.

I hope they don't get lazy with the character development thinking "oh its alright, we laid all the groundwork in the character's individual movies." leaving it at that...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 06:11 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I can't see Whedon screwing this considering the time he has had to make this film.

Astonishing X-men was brilliant. It would be "Astonishing" for him to fail this. My only want is for the "3" Cap, Thor and Ironman to not have better battle feats. Though I'm almost sure they won't.

Cap- I want him to really blast into situations using that shield efficiently. And to show the natural ability to lead the team in chaotic situations.

Thor- I want him to be a durable explosive powerhouse. The Frost Giant Scene in Thor didn't satisfy me. I also want him to be summoned by a human ala his early incarnations. A man who summons and becomes Thor. To bypass the fact that the Rainbow Bridge was destroyed in the first movie.

Ironman- The most important. He needs his shields now! Electromagnetic fields and Inertial Dampener tech. He gets those and he's a fighter. He achieved his father's new energy calculation in Ironman 2, this is the next step.
An Ironman 3 would've been perfect before an Avengers film.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 06:31 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh snap! I didn't even know Joss Whedon was the one doing Avengers. No wonder it looks pretty good. Yeah, it should rock, then. He wrote the screenplay, too. This should be good, cuz Serenity was excellent. I'm kind of "meh" on the individual movies. They're entertaining, but this should step it up for me. Cool.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Lets just say if I was trapped in one of those Saw movies situations one of the things that'll go through my mind to spurn me through the ordeal would be. "Cant die. Gotta see Avengers."

Haha.. that's how I am with the new Riddick movie in the works now. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 06:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Haha.. that's how I am with the new Riddick movie in the works now. stick out tongue

Word. He is an awesome character. The personification of man's potential in badassery, skill and stealth with a little amping. A modern day Wolverine. Did you ever read the Guardians of the Galaxy comic recently? It has a character Drax the Destoyer who is eerily remenicant of him.

This cat and mouse screenplay should rock!

Last edited by the ninjak on Jan 13th, 2012 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 06:54 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Time has passed. Maybe the roids wore off and he has to now beat enemies to death in the dark with his b**cht!ts...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 09:41 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

No, sir. I am not familiar with this Guardians of the Galaxy comic. Perhaps I should investigate...

Hahaha.. Nah, fortunately he doesn't have b*tcht!ts. I saw pictures of him training and he still looks pretty ripped.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 10:41 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

If you like Riddick you'll like him. He's a pretty old chararcter so I recommend starting with 2005's Drax the Destroyer. A mini that triggered a huge Marvel event called Annihilation. Then shortly after Guardians of the Galaxy was released, which was my favourite comic for its run.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 06:04 AM