KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- DARK SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE IV- 'CHASE'- DARK SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Saar holds up a hand in your direction to ward you off momentarily, Takuan.

"Ah, Prelate," he says. "What news?"

"The Jedi have left Malastare."

"In which direction?"

"We don't know, but an additional vessel arrived for them from Coruscant."

"If they are requesting additional vessels they must be breaking up and spreading out their search," says Saar. "I will, of course, need to know if any of them come remotely near here."

"If they come here they will die," says Nayler.

"That's the spirit." Saar turns to you, Takuan. "Nayler here is very important in the Order. A Prelate is the equivalent rank to a Jedi Master."

-

Galder, there is a HISSSSS from your comm unit as the transmission goes down. The three fighters near you seem hesitant, as they are clearly now not receiving instruxtions. And several arrays of scanning equipment that were being levelled at you from the planet have turned themselves off

-

Kuylen takes the two of you to a rather cramped room with a good, and VERY long, view downwards. Nar Shadda is much like Coruscant- only deep, rather than high, being built deep under the ground, and there are far less cars around, but far more pedestrian walkways. It looks like an insane mess.

Kuylen pulls a sack out of his travelling bag. He undoes the sack, and reveals a stone tablet, which he throws tyo you two.

"What do you make of this?" he says

The tablet is about the size of an A4 page, with much of one side recessed into the stone, and looking as if it should say something, yet the tablet is blank.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 11:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"indeed...i had the pleasure of seeing him ina ction" says Takuan looking back at Nayler. Again, he somewhat underlines what his role is here

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 05:03 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Looks like a tablet that used to say something, but was filed down so the words can't be read. But looks can be deceiving." I pick it up, turning it and looking at it from all angles.
"It may react to a certain chemical, or possibly to Force power. There may be another piece or pieces it must be combined with before it reveals its secrets."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 09:26 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Press your hand to the back of it," says Kuylen.

-

"Very well, Nayler, you may go," says Saar. Nayler bows, and leaves.

"Tell me, Takuan," says Saar. "What did you sense from him?"

Such fine sensitivity is not your strong spot, Takuan. Though you felt much of a rigid mind, in a person who has led a hard life, obsessed with discipline and order. But also... GREAT hatred.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2003 11:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I do as Kuylen directs, though with a skeptical look on my reptilian face.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 02:58 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder gives a relieved sigh. They must be backing off...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 05:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

takuan looks back at the just closed door before answering Saar.
"hate" he says "determination..."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 05:18 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

(Good use of vocabulary *thumbs up*)

"What's pressing his reptilian hand to the back going to do? And which side is the back if they're both blank?" Wraith asks. "It does look pretty old though...seeing that nothing is written on stone tablets any more."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 05:28 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well... you are just sitting there, Rex...

-

"I'd stay focussed on the hate, if I were you," says Saar. "The moment that hate overrides their judgment, I am going to nee to know."

-

When you place your hand o the back of the tablet, it grows warm immediately, and green hieroglyphics start to form on the recessed part of the front of the tablet.

Sith.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 11:09 AM
Dexx
wingless

"so..." starts Takuan "it's a survaillance job? You just want me to monitorise the miramar?"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 05:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Saar rolls his eyes.

"'Monitorise'... honestly, these Outer Rim language degreadations get worse every day... it is a bit more than that, Takuan. I need you to do some detective work for me.

"But first... There is something you should see. Are you not curious about just WHY the Miramar are working for us?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:40 PM
Dexx
wingless

"i didn't know you're their employer" says Takuan following him to what he has to show.
"i take it you don't trust them"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:43 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Never trust ANYONE, Takuan, that is the first rule of survival. Not your dearest friend, not your most grateful debtee, not your closest family. Trust NO-ONE.

"But of course I am not their employer. Do you know how much these people COST?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:51 PM
Dexx
wingless

"very much, i assume" says Takuan 'though i doubt it's with money you have them rallied with you"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"But yet you still thought I was their employer? I will tell you, Takuan. A single Miramar warrior costs 10,000 credits to hire. A Prelate like Nayler costs between ten and a hundred times that much.

"You thought, perhaps, that Kuylen was paying to keep the entire Order uner our belt out of his secret planet full of credits?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 08:57 PM
Dexx
wingless

under our belt...who are you? thinks Takuan.

"and still...you lead them somehow"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"WE lead them, Takuan," says Saar, "They are a shared resource. Isn't that what this is all about?" Saar stops and looks at you, oddly.

"You seem confused," he says.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:05 PM
Dexx
wingless

"i'm sure master Kuylen has a part of his plan for the miramar, though i must say i'm not too informed on the subject." says takuan
"i've only met these warriors barely a week ago."
Takuan sees he can get some information from the zabrak. He's curious to link the miramar in all of this. Besides a role of actual fire power, something else might be reserved for them.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"'Master' Kuylen," says Sarr, smiling. "He'd like that, I am sure...

"He likes these people too. They are very much like his own people, though Tasker's Crown is a far more civilised part of space than Belseraphon. You could hardly imagine THESE people in the Republic, could you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:19 PM
Dexx
wingless

"they were pretty effective on malastare.." says Takuan
(now..the thought of Saar actually not knowing of malastare crossed my mind for a sec...but he can't, no?)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2003 09:31 PM