KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread

Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

When this movie was being edited they should of noticed all the Errors!! The last battle was so cut up and crappy with the humans getting the screen time but doing nothing and the autobots taking a back seat. The humans did nothing!! They get to the top of the building and don't even shoot the rocket that was just an excuse for them to destroy a building with shockwave it served absolutely no puropose. Then prime comes in for a bit then gets hung up in some wires and the autobots get captured some how (we don't see it). It was just a big jumble of shit!!!!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2011 05:40 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

i bet this is how Bay and Spielberg's first day went conceiving this movie:
"Hey Micheal, how was your day? Come up with an idea for a new movie?"
"My day's been alright, Stephen, but last night, I saw the most kick-ass cartoon series about fighting robots who transform and hide as everyday vehicles!"
"Hey, I remember that series. I may have only watched maybe two minutes of it, but we should definitely make a movie about it. I think it was called the Transformers."
"Yeah, that's an awesome idea! But instead of focusing on the robots, let's focus on how a boy's first car ends up being a Transformer! And for the sake of continuity, let's name them after their cartoon predecessors!!"
"Excellent idea Micheal, let's get started."

And that's my idea of how Micheal Bay and Stephen Spielberg teamed up to ruin an extremely cherished franchise.

For Micheal Bay and Stephen Spielberg: *Spoiler Alert*: YOU ****ED THIS UP BIG TIME DICKHEADS!! No one wanted a final battle between two Primes, they wanted an epic clash between Optimus and Megatron, but nooooooooooo, you stupid "superfans" decided it'd be better if it was between Sentinel and Optimus. Spielberg, wherever you are, slap the **** out of Micheal Bay and say "Stop, just stop." (breathing that is). Spielberg can keep making movies, but just stay away from the Transformers. Bay: just stop making them. There's a reason why you don't do well with transitions and this trilogy was it.

ALL HAIL!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 12:55 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I dont buy it.

As kick ass as this is, several million still do. It's a tragic thing.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 06:45 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

An arguement for IQ testing and potential mass extermination/world population reduction for the betterment of mankind?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2011 12:40 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Peter Cullen On The Future Of The Transformers Franchise!

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...k/news/?a=47383

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 11:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nothing solid there. Just specualtion on Cullen and Gibson's parts, really.

Someone will return no doubt at somepoint to it, to continue the cash rape.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 02:18 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Nothing solid there. Just specualtion on Cullen and Gibson's parts, really.

Someone will return no doubt at somepoint to it, to continue the cash rape.

I enjoyed the first movie very much, and then after that it went downhill very fast. the first movie for me was an 8/10 the 2nd was a 0/10 and the 3rd is a 1/10
lets hope they do either a complete reboot or fire it up from the end of the first movie.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 07:03 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah the 1st one wasnt a bad movie in the 'Boy gets 1st car and hot chick' genre.

Would have a prefered a more TFs orientated movie, myself though.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 10:52 AM
darthmaul1

Yeah the 1st one wasnt a bad movie in the 'Boy gets 1st car and hot chick' genre.

Would have a prefered a more TFs orientated movie, myself though.

IMO the first one was the one that gave them the most screen time. At least we were introduced to EVERY autobot and deception. Unlike the last 2 where u had no idea who was who

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 03:15 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The most time they spent on em was Bumblebee and Prime.
They had more lines than Charlie Sheen, compared to the others.

How many lines did Jazz and Ratchet get?

And remember that a lot of that time was also spent establishing them as dicks. ("My badddd", spending time introducing Bumblebee's perchant for pissing on humans for fun, Jazz being a dumb thug with like two lines) Most of the time the decepticons just grunted and sounded like fi-fii-fo-fummmm giants after lobotomisation.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 06:40 PM
darthmaul1

The most time they spent on em was Bumblebee and Prime.
They had more lines than Charlie Sheen, compared to the others.

How many lines did Jazz and Ratchet get?

And remember that a lot of that time was also spent establishing them as dicks. ("My badddd", spending time introducing Bumblebee's perchant for pissing on humans for fun, Jazz being a dumb thug with like two lines) Most of the time the decepticons just grunted and sounded like fi-fii-fo-fummmm giants after lobotomisation.

True, but at least we got some for of introduction to every transformer weather it be a name give (autobots) or a name written accross the screen (decepticons) the other 2 movies had none of that.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 09:21 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Fair play.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 10:20 PM
super pr*xy

i wanna know where optimus was while sentinel was wreaking havoc in NEST.. he just rolls in after iron hide gets pwned and the place was fubar.. did i miss something? i was watching the dvd and i don't seem to recall why prime was not there.. btw, F*CK YOU, MICHAEL BAY.. here's an idea.. since everything is getting remade in hollyweird, why don't you give the 1986 movie a real-live action treatment.. give us less human and more robots.. here's another idea.. it's a movie about ROBOTS THAT TRANSFORM INTO CARS!! we do not care that there are 10,000 moving parts in optimus prime.. we want to see him red in his original form..

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 01:05 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Originally posted by super pr*xy
i wanna know where optimus was while sentinel was wreaking havoc in NEST.. he just rolls in after iron hide gets pwned and the place was fubar.. did i miss something? i was watching the dvd and i don't seem to recall why prime was not there.. btw, F*CK YOU, MICHAEL BAY.. here's an idea.. since everything is getting remade in hollyweird, why don't you give the 1986 movie a real-live action treatment.. give us less human and more robots.. here's another idea.. it's a movie about ROBOTS THAT TRANSFORM INTO CARS!! we do not care that there are 10,000 moving parts in optimus prime.. we want to see him red in his original form..

PRAISE THE ALLSPARK, FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT OTHER THAN MYSELF AND THE NUMEROUS OTHERS THAT HAVE AS WELL!!!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 02:41 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

An opinion that is as familiar as it is respectable.

Another vote for sanity.
Well said, Proxy.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 05:55 PM
darthmaul1

The whole movie is full of stuff like that. Like Prime loosing his trailer at the end and he says he needs it back and they don't even who him getting back, they just cut to more pointless human stuff on that building that shockwave destroyed (which btw served absolutly no purpose)
then prime shows up with his jet pack then gets stuck in some wires and disappears till the very end of the movie.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 06:42 PM
super pr*xy

the trailer was such a wasted potential.. my disdain for michael bay grows by the minute.. on second thought, the whole TF series was such a wasted potential.. instead it turned out to be a violation of people's childhoods.. newer generations might think they're awesome, but people who grew up with the transformers know that the movies are an empty shell of the original cartoon series.. a bankable name exploited by michael f*cking bay..

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 08:59 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

the trailer was such a wasted potential.. my disdain for michael bay grows by the minute.. on second thought, the whole TF series was such a wasted potential.. instead it turned out to be a violation of people's childhoods.. newer generations might think they're awesome, but people who grew up with the transformers know that the movies are an empty shell of the original cartoon series.. a bankable name exploited by michael f*cking bay..

I thought the first one was excellent. But bays record starting with Bad boys has always been 2 good movies and 3 shit. So his next movie is doomed to fail too.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 02:05 PM
super pr*xy

the first on was the best of the series, i agree.. but the last two, meh.. i admit that the movies had some badass action sequences, though.. not enough to salvage the series..

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 09:50 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

it seems.. Michael Bay is not yet done making Transformer movies as we were led to believe...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...nsformers-movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 06:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote