KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fantasia: (( Registration, OOC, Chat, Sorting, Themes, ))

Fantasia: (( Registration, OOC, Chat, Sorting, Themes, ))
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Looking at all these cakes and sweets is making me hungry!!! I have actually tasted bertie botts every flavour beans and the chocolate frogs for real they first came out with the philosophers stone movie. yummi

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 11:26 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

indeed great job with the pics.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 01:34 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Thanks. I have tried the bertie botts beans as well although they wern't in flavours like the hp books good really as imagine getting a bogie flavoured one or vomit sick

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:11 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I got a grass flavor one, but that was the most disgusting I've seen.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 02:48 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Just a heads up.... Anastasia is the grandaughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Sirius Black. Bellatrix however never told anyone who the father was and Bellatrix wasn't the maternal type so gave the child to Andromeda instead and swore her to secrecy, saying she never wants anything to do with the child and if the child is known or if sirius ever found out or anyone then she would kill it herself. after that within months Bellatrix married Rodolphus lestrange and then the whole Azkaban thing happened and Sirius also ended up in Azkaban as well. So neither ever saw Nyssa named after one of the black relatives of the ages. Nyssa ended up going to Fantasia when she was thirteen and left in the same year and had disappeared from society altogether cutting off all contact with Andromeda and anyone else she knew which was not many. Two years later when she heard her true mother had broken out. It wasn't enough for her to come out of hiding convinced she would be rejected as she wasn't a son. although curious by her mother it was too late for her to ever be reunited with her true mother as she had died in the second battle of hogwarts. So she grew bitter with the wizarding world and plotted revenge. Nyssa married who's identity at this point is unknown but will be revelaed. She is still alive to this day although to everyone dead presumebly and she also had Anastasia her only child.

Last edited by Boudecia on Jul 4th, 2010 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 03:57 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

I like it. It makes me more intrigied with Anastasia now.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 04:06 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Mmhmm, same here.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 04:26 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

I'm going to make a couple of more characters. If anyone wants to be a teacher they can.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:41 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Professor Diarmuid McCormack
Nickname: dunno let the students decide
Ethnic Origin: White/Irish
Sexual preference: Straight
Special Power: Can see through objects - good way to catch if someone is eating in class
Weaknesses: Scared of Banshees because of their screams
Likes: Drinking, Giving detentions, smoking cigars even in class
Dislikes: Being interuppted, Stupidness, Tardiness, the list goes on
Personality: Scary, A bit mad, Short tempered,
Bio: add in rp
Anything else you want to mention: Retired Ex-Auror, and your Defence against the dark arts teacher
Appearance: Short Grey hair, Bright Blue eyes

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:21 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Professor Alluccard Wolfgang
Race: Dwarf
Special Power: can hear thoughts
Likes: Bertie Botts every flavour beans, Cockroach Clusters, Butterbeer, Guiness, Truthful and honest students, Dancing especially the waltz
Dislikes: Vomit and ear wax flavour beans. Dishonesty, cheats,

Bio: Has been teaching for many years now and been the headmaster of Fantasia he is respected by all staff and students and is known for being a rather parculiar teacher very pleasant and is often seen by the students on weekends having a pint of guiness and then some in the inn in the local village.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:39 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Sorry about the edit. I'm on an iphone, so it takes a little time to type anything.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 01:37 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

thats okay i edited just and have gotten into a boat as well.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 01:38 PM
starryknight

Name: Raven Knight
Nickname: Rae
Ethnic Origin: American
Sexual preference: Bi
Special Power: healing magic and protection spells
Wand: White sage with phoenix feather
Strengths: quick study and strong willed
Weaknesses: spiders and thunder
Dislikes: arrogant and lazy people (her twin brother)
Personality: hard working and dedicated to learning every single spell she can to help people.
What House Do You Want To Be In: phoenix
Items: books and an ipod full with music
I am a: half blood
Bio: Raven has a twin brother that is a day older and will not let her forget. (everything else will be in rp)
Appearance:http://static3.animepaper.net/uploa...0rN_-edit39.jpg

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 06:45 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Name: Harvey Knight
Nickname: Harvey Danger
Sexual preference: straight
Special Power: Fire and other offensive spells
Wand: phoenix feather and raven feather
Strengths: a natural at magic he rarely tries and is born with talent
Weaknesses: rarely tries and is lazy.
Likes: girls, music, mma, girls that do mma, talking to girls, and girls that wear dresses also scaring off boys from his sister
Dislikes: judgmental people and bullies
Personality: he pretends not to care about school and magic but he really likes it, he is very protective of his sister and his friend and is not afraid to fight with his hands if he has to. he is out going and likes to make friends.
What House Do You Want To Be In: Phoenix
Items: laptop and roller blades
Appearance: will post later

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:13 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
Name: Raven Knight
Nickname: Rae
Sexual preference: Bi
Special Power: healing magic and protection spells
Wand: White sage with phoenix feather
Strengths: quick study and strong willed
Weaknesses: spiders and thunder
Dislikes: arrogant and lazy people (her twin brother)
Personality: hard working and dedicated to learning every single spell she can to help people.
What House Do You Want To Be In: phoenix
Items: books and an ipod full with music
Bio: Raven has a twin brother that is a day older and will not let her forget. (everything else will be in rp)
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
She seems fun...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:40 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

hehe ty, hopefully i get approved soon so i can jump in.
and here is harvey

Attachment: vampireanimeboy.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 07:51 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

very nice characters. Alright feel free to jump in whenever you want smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 08:37 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Change of plan Iv'e decided to do the sorting here. It will be long winded to do it in the rp. So anyway I will write up the sorting list here and you can also win points for your house here as well.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 06:34 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The other way would've taken a week...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 03:55 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

On here yea...

Alright here is the list! (I will update has new characters are made..I will be making new ones. or whether npcs are mentioned etc)

Dragon

Zoey Wood
Sapphire Lovegood
Richard Dedd
Liam Finnigan

Phoenix

Kain Ezma
Tono vulpes
Briana Johnson
Raven Johnson
Harvey Knight

Serpent

Marigold Zabini
Anastasia Black

I will add this list to my profile.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 12:51 PM