KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Band of Benders(IC)

Band of Benders(IC)
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

David kinda smiled at Waya and quickly turned. He exited with the others from the base, using his hood to cover his face. They eventually got to a path. "So he should be coming down here so keep your eyes peeled." He stuffed his hands in his pocket and sighed begginning to walk once more...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 01:51 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tao walked a few miles and made it in front of a base "What is this place it looks weird around here I feel such a weird presence like a strong spiritual sense should I break in?" Tao Closed himself in an earth shelter to think it over

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 06:19 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Waya followed Davids lead and put her hood on, although she would have enjoyed the sun on her face and felt the wind brushing through her hair but it was for safety. When they stopped on the path she got a strange felling some one was watching them or at least near. "hmm, what does this guy look like anyways?"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 09:30 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

David shrugged."Honestly I don't know. I've seen the prince once in my life and all I remember is his black hair. Not much but we could just ask someone we see on the path." David kept on walking with with the girls. He sighed because he was kinda bored, and was actually hoping to be attacked just a little bit. Running from guards just didn't cut it for him. He suddenly got an idea for when they get back to base. It should help him out abit.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 02:58 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Hilong hand walked for miles and hours over mountains and across rivers all he had to do is walk through a meadow. He kept walking when he came across a small hut. Hilong walked to the hut hoping to try to get some water he was starting to get thirsty. Hilong finally arrived at the hut when he heard a commotion and went to check it out. He looked around the corner of the hut and seen two big looking tough guys talking to an old man. Hilong could hear what they where talking about then he noticed the old man holding a bag of what looked like money then one of the guys said something. "old man hand over the money or do we have to hurt you" "I need this money to eat you can't have it leave me alone" "I guess We ave to take it from you". One of the Guys snatched the money from the old man and pushed the old man on the floor. Hilong's eyes widened he knew he ha to do something thats how he grew up trying to be a hero of justice. The two guys started to laugh at the old man on the floor when a blur flew past the bag of money. The bag opened from the bottom allowing all the money to pour out onto the floor. The two guys looked around to see what cut the bag when they looked down to see a knife on the floor. Hilong took the advantage of them looking at the knife to attack. Hilong jumped high into the air coming down with a leg drop on the head of one of the guys knocking him out. The other guy looked at Hilong knock out his buddy and tried to throw a straight right punch, Hilong spun around the guys punch and yelled out. "Justice punch." Hilong made a small circle motion with his fist then punched the guy in the chest sending him flying back a few feet. The guy gasped for air when Hiong changed from his fighting posse. "Justice mode finished.....Now get out of here and don come back or ill else and don't forget your friend ." The guy stood up grabbed his partner and ran way Hilong walked up to the old man. Hilong helped the old man up making sure he was alright he seemed unharmed. Hilong began to walk away from the hut when the old man called out. "Thank you young man what is your name" "My name is Hilong the hero of Justice don't forget it." Hilong began walking throught the meadow when he remembered the whole reason he went to the hut was to try to get some water. This usually happens to Hilong a lot when he plays hero of justice He looked ahead when he noticed the Town a few miles up ahead but he then noticed a couple of people standing in the path.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 03:28 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse_Noctis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maria looked up to see a boy standing in the path facing them. "Um, David you think thats the Hilong kid?" Maria looked at the strangers face carefully and studied it. He looked kinda uptight to her, or thats just how she saw it.

"Aqua moves the sea at night.

-Nocturne"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 09:17 AM
Eclipse_Noctis is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse_Noctis a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse_Noctis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

David bobbed his head around."What? Who? Where?" His eyes came fixed onto a boy who could be Hilong. He stood in the pathway very disctinctly.*I dont really know if this is Hilong, could be a trap. Cant trust him since i really dont know this guy. Lets just see if hes the real guy...* David lifted of his hood and took his hands from his pockets."I would just ask if you were Hilong but wheres the fun in that..." David slowly walked towards the boy. He flexed his right hand's fingers and blazing red fire emerged in between all of the fingers until it conformed into a basketball-sized orb. David began to sprint toward the stranger, taking a head on approach just to see what hed do. If he was really Hilong he would show it now. David hardly knew him but David secretly studies many people, escpecially ones who'd he consider in B.O.B. "Lets see what you got..."He mumbled under his breath.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 09:26 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wendi was running up the path behind Waya and Maria "guys, I got a bad feeling!" she stopped dead behind the other girls. "Wha-? Who is that? David?" she wondered aloud. "Waya, Maria, don't let them fight!" she yelled, hesitant to go herself. She had seen powerless soldiers leave conflicts scarred or even burned to death.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 10:25 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Waya sighed, "Do boys always have to fight its so stupid." She heard some one approaching from behind them she turned to Wendi and smiled "hey you" but she got interrupted by Wendi. "It's ok I'll stop them if it gets out of control but this is how David finds out if this guy is the one we were looking for." She smiled at Wendi again and then turned back to the boys she opened the pouch and starts bending the water out getting it ready to stop them if needed.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 07:41 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wendy took controll of herself "Uh, Okay," she stammered, the worried look still on her face, "Isn't the guy you're looking for pretty powerful though?"

She pulled out her staff and prepared to go into a basic defense form should things get ugly.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 02:16 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Kung put his hand on her shoulder, and spoke unexpectedly from behind them. "Yes. We're hoping he is. But, nevertheless, YOU aren't going to fight anyone. Now get back to base. We need help calming down the refugees. I'm surprised the door guard even let you out..."

Giving her a stern look, he spun her around and very lightly pushed her in the direction of the base. He followed after her, looking back at the fight with an eyebrow cocked.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 03:40 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

"but--" she said, tripping on a root while trying to remain focused on the fight.

After a little walking, and mulling over the last events, she turned to face kung, and walking backwards, she let her hot, propper, prideful, upper-class temper shoot angry words at him:

"I'm not a prisoner in the base, you know. Why wouldn't the door guard let me out? I'm a totally capable of defending myself. I may not have any powers, but I am a skilled stave-master with an excellent awareness of my surrou--" she was interrupted when she backed into a tree. Turning around, she continued to walk forward, but finished her thought with "--anyway, you're not in charge of me, I will go where I want."

This thought was contradicted by her choice to stay on the path in front of kung, rather than to face him.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 04:55 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Kung sighed, massaging his temples with his fingertips. "You chose to join our organization. You are known to Shan's agents and the general public as a dangerous terrorist. And as I am the leader of the organization at the moment, I am indeed in charge of you. Our rules are put in effect for the protection of our members, from our most powerful bender to our weakest refugee. We do need your talents, but not on the battlefield. We need you where you can help us the most. That just happens to be keeping the refugees in line."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 05:45 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I--" she had nothing better to say, and made her way back to the base. back to taking care of refugees.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 05:58 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Hilong looked ahead at the peope in the path. He then noticed one of them run towards him with a fire ball in his hand. Hilong sighed in annoyance from being from being attacked. " why do i have to keep fighting people?...What ever." Hilong readied himself waiting till david got close enough. When david got close enough he tilted his body allowing his hand to touch the ground till he was in a one armed hand stand. While in the hand stand Hilongs foot blazed with a huge flame. Hilong then twisted his body to do a spin kick downward. Hilongs kick connected with davids fire ball cancling out both flames and sending davids hand towards the ground.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 12:45 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

David kept his eyes on Hilong."Hmph..." David spun in a 180 direction with his leg outwards to trip Hilong. This time he didnt bother to firebend. He just wanted to see what this guy could do.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 03:15 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Hilong noticed Davids 180 spin kick and had to act quick. Hilong placed his other hand on the ground turning his one armed hand stand to a hand stand. Hilong pushed off both of his hands into the air dodging Davids kick moving backwards away from David. Hilong cracked his neck ready to go. "So its an Agni kai okay then lets go." Hilong readied his stance he then punched the air with a strong right punch shooting out a blue flame towards david then a left punch shooting out a blue flame. Hilong then tops his combination off with a leg drop firing a blue flame from his foot, he then stood up straight and took a deep breath. Hilong held the breath and shot out a giant breath of blue fire towards David.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 05:41 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Wow....fancy." David had a straight face on not seeming the least bit interested. "Still not convinced..." He walked fast paced towards him, hands in his pockets. When David was a few feet from him he started a weak sprint and kicked high in the air next to the boys head. He then turned his foot to the right and contracted it making the boys head go downwards.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 09:25 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Hilong was falling towards the ground from Davids attack it didn't faze him but it did push him downwards. While Hilong was falling he turned his body placing his hands on the ground to hold him up. Hilong then seperated his legs doing a split in the air he the started to cross his arms allowing him to spin. On one of Hilongs foot a blue flame formed while the other foot remained normal. Hilongs feet spun towards David to try to hit him in his side.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 02:01 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

David turned quickly and caught Hilongs foot in his bare hand putting out the flame. He let go."Alright, ive seeen enough. I guess you really are Hilong. Here put this on then..." He had a bandana in his hand for Hilong to put over his eyes. They didnt know if they could trust them yet so they had to take a precaution...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 02:57 AM