KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Avatar: The Legend of Korra

Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (127): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes, the fanarts for this show are already pleasing. Especially the ones involving Yue.........

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 12:25 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I greatly look forward to this. I'm a grown *ss man with kids...who will also watch it with their father. My kids selected (on Netflix streaming), on their own, Avatar: TLAB, and were watching it when I came out of the office to check on them.

I was a proud father, today. Proud.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2011 03:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8luesteel

okay this post is retardid. you guys are all reatardid have you never seen avatar? its not even caled the last airebender its called james camrens avatar! its about when this man goes to another planet and has a budding romantic with the blue cat lady, and theirs noone called aang or even korra!!1 and theirs also noone called the north water tribe. and when i read this post i also thought it was so stupid and ir wanted to punch the screen so hard that it came through you guyses computers and punched all you guys in the face so you woud hav ebeen PWNed!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:06 AM
8luesteel is currently offline Click here to Send 8luesteel a Private Message Find more posts by 8luesteel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

LOL

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 08:16 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pallas

Can't wait for this. Avatar excelled because the villian got developed in equal proportion to the hero! Well, I think you rooted for Zuko as much as you did Aang.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 03:55 PM
Pallas is currently offline Click here to Send Pallas a Private Message Find more posts by Pallas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pallas

Cannot wait for this. Just awesome!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 04:17 PM
Pallas is currently offline Click here to Send Pallas a Private Message Find more posts by Pallas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I actually rooted for Azula muahaha.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 03:07 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cpa_parkcity

I like the cartoon a lot. The movie though was really disappointing. Hopefully the sequel will be better.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 08:10 PM
cpa_parkcity is currently offline Click here to Send cpa_parkcity a Private Message Find more posts by cpa_parkcity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
john321

i felt kinda sad when they said avatar aang's time came to an end. had to remind myself they're not real people but i'm still :C why they gotta get ...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 07:35 PM
john321 is currently offline Click here to Send john321 a Private Message Find more posts by john321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I know how you feel John. But still, for a new Avatar to be born, the old one has to die.

For Korra to have a show and be Avatar, Aang has to be gone, lol.

And she will be contacting with him like he did with Roku, so it's all good.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2012 11:22 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8luesteel
okay this post is retardid. you guys are all reatardid have you never seen avatar? its not even caled the last airebender its called james camrens avatar! its about when this man goes to another planet and has a budding romantic with the blue cat lady, and theirs noone called aang or even korra!!1 and theirs also noone called the north water tribe. and when i read this post i also thought it was so stupid and ir wanted to punch the screen so hard that it came through you guyses computers and punched all you guys in the face so you woud hav ebeen PWNed!

Clown , this is the "Animation and CGI" forum if you are looking for the film with the blue alien-monkeys go to the film forum.
This thread is about the animated series which is completely unrelated to that shit*y overrated film

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 12:47 PM
The Big Man is currently offline Click here to Send The Big Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Big Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big Man
Extremely Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
I actually rooted for Azula muahaha.

We all did evil face

Old Post Feb 4th, 2012 12:49 PM
The Big Man is currently offline Click here to Send The Big Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Big Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

does anyone know when this is coming out?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 07:53 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The release date has been announced!

Set to be aired at 11am, April 14th.

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 17th, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2012 11:20 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Last edited by Peach on Mar 19th, 2012 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:43 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

It got deleted like a half hour ago.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 10:13 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

too bad. it's probably up somewhere else but I'm not gonna post it again 'cause it's likely that the same thing will happen.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 11:35 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I found it again.

Last edited by Peach on Mar 19th, 2012 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 12:03 AM
KingD19

-falls to their feet and praises them- Bless you, sirs. Bless you.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 12:20 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Thoughts on the episode:

The villain looks really damn cool and interesting.

Korra is pretty nice and likable (and hot).

This ep was pretty funny.

Republic City is BIG.

“I’M THE AVATAR! YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!”

Old Post Mar 19th, 2012 12:52 AM