KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Waiting Room)
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Dominique stopped being nervous but his body wouldn't stop trimbling. He reached out and shook his hand and looked around the room again. "I guess your right.... i don't trust that pintar guy the feeling i get from him is the same when angels and demons lie to me"

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 01:05 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adrian watched the battle from the Block B sky box with all the other competitors who will have to part take in this tournament. He couldn't help but notice the aggression and intelligence these beings possess based on an impression of how they carry over themselves in an actual duel or battle. He maintained himself from any second thoughts of having to go for a form of desperation. He did not want to jump to conclusions and let his opponents get the best of him. He was going to stay in his current form and try his best not to switch until he realizes he would have no chance against Sinistar.

Adrian peeked at the others within the same room as him. these were going to possibly be his next opponents if he were to make it through this first one, which may be a very big headache to accomplish.

Adrian coughed and pulled out packets of salt as he tore the tops off and began to pour the contents into his mouth. He remembered that he took a handful after his meal with a few acquaintances who invited him. He had to keep a low profile and accept all invitations, no matter how much he hated the company of humans.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 30th, 2010 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 06:28 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero was bored waiting she wanted to do something, "So boring!" she said to herself. She got up and stretched like a cat, then she noticed the man eating salt she walked over to him curious to why he was eating just salt. "Hey guy, why are you eating salt? Isn't that gross?" she asked, her tail was waving in back of her waiting for an interesting answer.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 07:05 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos paused before he entered the waiting room, wondering what the others would make of his decidedly changed appearance. The hybrid came to the conclusion that it was unnecessary to reveal himself to the of the contestants before meeting them in battle. He was lucky enough to have had his match with Vane underground, where none could witness him. So he once again wrapped his wings around his body, letting the cloak drape over him. Reaching up and pulling his hood back on, Xanatos walked in, stepping to the side to allow any other contestants to enter and scanning the room to see what those who had not yet fought were doing.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 07:27 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Adrian licked the rest of the salt off the fingers of his gloves, he noticed someone approaching him. "It's that cat girl." Adrian thought. He turned to her and listened to her question, without any good response to think of to such a question. Why was he eating salt? He thought this would make him seem much more odd in comparison if he were to just tell her it tasted great to him in front of the others, hence destroying his cover. But the obvious just hit him. Most of these beings have abnormalities just like he does. Adrian possesses a naive personality as a human (who is really a devil) with very weird cravings as the girl before her is a human with a tail and ears who acts like a cat at times. He also did not want to speak to anyone and try to hide himself from any attention, but failed to do so by eating salt. Goddamn his appetite!

"Well, it's simply my taste in foods and stuff...I like the taste of salt and bitter foods. I kept a few packets for later but here, you can have some."

Adrian handed her over the handful of packets of salt to her as he crossed his leg over, uncomfortably and a bit nervous.

"Soo...Where do you come from?" Adrian dared to ask.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 07:29 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Dominique stopped being nervous but his body wouldn't stop trimbling. He reached out and shook his hand and looked around the room again. "I guess your right.... i don't trust that pintar guy the feeling i get from him is the same when angels and demons lie to me"

Balan nodded in agreement, "Yes, he seems a bit...ambitious, I would say." It was dangerous business, this tournament, in Balan's opinion. He doubted Pintar's motivations were quite that simple. In any case, allies were valuable assets, and friends moreso. Dominique looked to be a fine person, if Balan was any judge. "But," Balan continued, "you say you can tell when a demon is lying? Or, better, an angel? Great skills, those, though I've never known an angel to lie."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:13 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero tilted her head sticking one ear up, "Well I guess I could try it, I mean whats the harm?" She took a packet from Adrian then ripped it open, she put the packet to her mouth and let the salt pour in. Zero scrunched her face out, it was really salty..."Oh damn, how did I let you talk me into this?" she said, her ears laid back and her tail stuck straight out. "umm...oh, I'm from earth.I don't actually know the dimension and all that but thats what planet I'm from," she said then pour more salt in her mouth.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:36 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adrian widens his eyes as this girl actually tried salt out, as if the results would be any different to her. Adrian couldn't help but chuckle at this girl's actions. "Oh my, I can't believe you did that. You didn't have to by the way. I know you were being generous, but it wasn't necessary." Adrian said with amusement in his voice. Even though he was trying not to say much here, he decided to just loosen up and get into conversation. "Oh really? I'm a human from earth too." Adrian said this, even though humans don't regularly identify themselves as humans. "Oh and my name is Adrian in case you are still trying to figure out a name for me." Adrian said. He removed his gloves a shook them a bit before putting the on as he spoke.

"What is yours?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 01:52 AM
starryknight

Zero finished the packet of salt, her month was watery from all the sourness but she shallowed the saliva. "I didn't do it to be generous, I did it because I wanted to and no other reason." Zero crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from Adrian "Well I wasn't really curious about your name...but since you did introduce yourself I suppose its only right that I do the same." She turned her head back toward Adrian before speaking again, "My name is Zero," she put her out for him to shake for a proper introduction.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 03:25 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adrian was puzzled by the feline's response. He never met anyone that would just do something not matter the very displeasing result. Adrian began to find this individual somewhat interesting in comparison with the humans in the same planet she is from. "Well, I wanted to know your name so I rather present myself for it. So, nice to meet you Zero." Adrian said with a light smile as he puts his gloves back on then grips onto her hand without shaking. He always forgets that when being given a hand, he had to not only grip but shake. Adrian let's go and began to sit down comfortably and he look over her shoulder and past her waving tail the battle between Donny and Deathstar. "I suppose you don't know anything about that Donny character." Adrian asked. "They sure are going at it."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 01:37 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Originally posted by The Scenario
Balan nodded in agreement, "Yes, he seems a bit...ambitious, I would say." It was dangerous business, this tournament, in Balan's opinion. He doubted Pintar's motivations were quite that simple. In any case, allies were valuable assets, and friends moreso. Dominique looked to be a fine person, if Balan was any judge. "But," Balan continued, "you say you can tell when a demon is lying? Or, better, an angel? Great skills, those, though I've never known an angel to lie."
Dominique couldn't stop his body from trimbling his body felt unusual to him but he didn't let it show. He felt Balan was interesting but to bad he had to fight him in the stupid tournament. "Yeah they lie like everyone else but they mostly lie to me to get me to join them. I don't like to be lied to that's why im not with the angels or the demons. They just keep lying to me and that guy who was an angel I didn't really trust him either. Its just hard to trust angels and/or demons in general...so where are you from.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 09:18 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero didn't look back she didn't really care about their fight, it wouldn't matter anyways. "No, I have no info on them, to be honest I haven't been paying attention to the fights." She sat next to Adrian crossing her legs, Zero then looked at the fighters, Adrian wasn't joking they were really going at it. "Well maybe watching them wouldn't be too boring and its probably a good idea anyways."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 09:42 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Oh well that's just too bad because that is what is keeping us all busy with our own tensions and boredom of waiting in a sky box with your own opponents." Adrian said as he rubbed his eye and yawned before crossing his arms. He noticed Donny and Deathstar once again, both using trickery on one another. As the ninja tries to overcome the predictions of Donny, The opponent simply tried to think as fast as possible and maintaining control on the battle field. He noticed Donny's movements with his strikes and they were flawless and devastating. He seemed ruthless, yet innocent. It's hard to believe he's a kingpin with a large rep and control under his belt.

Adrian approached his head towards Zero a bit and spoke without eye contact as he pointed at Donny who stood by himself, anticipating for the Ninja to reappear. "What do you think of them?" He asked as he kept his attention to the battle. This caught his attention as this was the same individual he encountered earlier.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 11:06 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Xanatos heard Pintar's announcement. It would seem Donny and Deathstar had finished their bout. Good, that meant the tournament could continue. The thirty minute intermission meant he had time to continue his preparations, as well. The hybrid walked across the waiting room, stopping before the wall opposite the door. Once again his arm appeared from within the confines of his cloak, and as in the arena he began tracing his finger along the wall, looping and dotting some unseen canvas. After a minute he once was finished, and Xanatos turned, expecting to see the victors and defeated entering the waiting room. He had thought it odd that Vane had not followed him after their fight, but he assumed that the inanimate was taking time to recompose itself.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 07:21 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adrian watches as the battle ended once Deathstar's body dissapeared from the battle field. Unsurprisingly to Adrian, Donny came out of this as the victor. Seems he did not have much to celebrate about once he figured out he won. He simply looked around and walked away. Adrian watches as Donny walked towards his direction and in the interior part of the Colosseum. Adrian got up and followed the others out as he was headed down to the battle field.

As he walked through the halls and past the lobbies surrounding them, he saw Donny walking towards his way. Adrian and Donny locked eyes at each other from a distance as they walked closer and closer into each other, both keeping emotionless faces with an actual feeling of curiosity. As both men passed each others shoulders, they both looked away and on forward. Adrian finally reaches the entrance to the battle field and walks through. Preparations were not needed. He knew who his opponent was...He knew this battle will be very tough...But his opponent will soon find out of his true potential and will not even see it coming.

Donny enters the skybox and sits on any random seat there as he stretched and yawned. He watched as Adrian, the man who he has just encountered just now, make his way into the battle field. He wanted to observe this individual, to see what kind of being this person really is. For one, he knew this thing was not human, despite his humanly features.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 11:17 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Block B fights please report to the Colosseum

Sinistar V.s Adrian Volcano

Emma V.s Bianca Mountain Quarry

Dominique V.s Balon Underwater

Kiyoshi V.s Zero Plains

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 07:16 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero got up from her seat and started to the arena, she looked back at Adrian still thinking about his question. "Now isn't the time to be thinking about them. You should only think about yourself and your opponent." Zero continued to walk toward the Colosseum, she didn't know why she would give someone advice specialty someone that she might have to fight. She shook her head, this is not the time to be thinking about stupid stuff like that.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 11:02 PM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by Regelion1
Dominique couldn't stop his body from trimbling his body felt unusual to him but he didn't let it show. He felt Balan was interesting but to bad he had to fight him in the stupid tournament. "Yeah they lie like everyone else but they mostly lie to me to get me to join them. I don't like to be lied to that's why im not with the angels or the demons. They just keep lying to me and that guy who was an angel I didn't really trust him either. Its just hard to trust angels and/or demons in general...so where are you from.

Balan was surprised by Dominique's statements, given some of his own experiences. Perhaps they'd met a different kind of angel, certainly possible given the infinity of dimensions. "Ah, is that so?" he asked. "I can see you've had some difficulty." When Dominique asked his question, Balan smiled and put a hand to his chin. "Where am I from?" he repeated, his grin widening. "I suppose you could say I'm from everywhere; a traveler. I was born between dimensions and have been moving about ever since."

When the locations were revealed, Balan did a double take. It took him only a moment to regain his composure, though he still sounded surprised. "An underwater arena?" he asked. "That sounds interesting, if difficult." He immediately began to order his thoughts, considering possible situations and solutions. He eventually reached a conclusion, nodding to himself as the plan formed. He looked to Dominique, and said, "I do hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience to you, else I'll be forced to take the advantage." He seemed to consider this a moment. "But life isn't fair, no matter who you are..."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 12:54 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pronky

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..............im glad to being with us......

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 04:08 AM
pronky is currently offline Click here to Send pronky a Private Message Find more posts by pronky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

(wrong place, go here to introduce yourself : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...50#post12955402)

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 04:12 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote