KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

The Rebellion
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

Raidon hands some over, "their fire proof aswell, ill get the jet" he takes off running into the woods, leaving kaida and aki there to guard her.


__________________

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:58 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Hasume pulls the clothing over her body to cover the bare area on her and stripping off the old, singed clothing. "Thank you..?" She looks a bit confused but ignores the feeling, sitting back on the ground and awaiting the official escape.


__________________

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:04 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

Kaida grins "we have a fire proof room ready for you. ^^ so you can keep it as warm as you like" she smiles sweetly


__________________

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:09 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Hasume is very confused about the beings who stand around her. She is unaware of her current situation, only the fact that she was now not inside of the lab that she was trapped at. She puts her feet together and places her hands over them, breathing lightly. She tries to meditate and focus her chi, though she quickly loses focus. "mm.." an irritated look appears on her face, when she looks up at Kaida. "Excuse me.. but your stomach... is very loud."


__________________

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:13 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

Kaida turns abit red, adding crimson to her white flesh tone, "sorry, I was about to eat when raidon asked me to help" she says

a car comes speeding over and stops by the three, the side door opens and raidon grins "got the jet, everyone in"

kaida holds out her hand to help the girl "come on, he packed food for you, based on what they gave you"


__________________

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:18 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

For a moment Hasume says nothing, and does nothing. She sits still and looks at the group of them with the curiosity as to why they would want to help her. She sits curiously for a few moments, not saying a word. She thinks of the rumors that she heard in containment of few that would escape, wondering if this was indeed that group that would assist them. She taps her hands against the ground, her fingertips making a light rapping sound. Upon making her decision finally Hasume pushes herself up using her fingertips and steps toward the "Jet" in which they speak of. She ignores Kaida's hand, and moves inside of the vehicle without saying a word. Feeling now more like a recluse now than ever.


__________________

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:28 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

Kaida gets in, aki just behind her, kaida and aki quickly sit in a seat and put the X shaped seat belts on "may wanna buckle up, its a wild ride" kaida says


__________________

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:32 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Hasume blinks oddly at the thought of buckling up and blankly stares at them.


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:05 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

Kaida looks back "dont worry, it wont last long its just so you dont fall over during flight


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:14 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Feeling very worried about the whole matter Hasume decides to ignore it, then simply pulls the seatbelt over herself and ties it around herself. Though she doesn't admit it, she has a seemingly low trust to these new individuals who have presented themselves to her. She feels as if anything could happen at any given moment.


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:17 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

beyond abit of a jerky start, the ride is rather smooth


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:22 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Hasume, still not trusting it, growls in anger, though keeps her eyes closed. "This is very unpleasant..."


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:25 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

After raidon is sure they are in the clear he grins "you can walk round now, they shouldnt follow us, and the landing will be smooth


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 04:37 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

Hasume shakes her head and attempts to pull out of the seatbelt with now so little sense that nothing else occurs to her on how to release herself from its restraints. Using her teeth she latches onto the leather strap and pulls at it, her body becoming over heated from the exertion as such. "I do not like being contained and I do not like not being in control... of my own movements!!" With the increasingly enraged being, the temperature inside of the vehicle increases drastically as she is unable to consciously contain her own emotions.


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 05:11 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Gender: Female
Location: The middle of the woods

kaida herself goes over and helps so she is freed soon, aki is near the back, unable to handle the heat


__________________

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 10:28 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Gender: Female
Location: The Land Beyond what Time can Touch

After a short time of the enraged girl's heat, Hasume finally passes out due to a seeming heat stroke. She lays inside the vehicle with her body seeming a bit red from a heating sensation. "nyah..."


__________________

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 03:39 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:03 PM.
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Rebellion

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.