KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Hmm...

Galder is going to ask Rand if the Mecrossans could maybe lend him one of those stealthy probes that they use.

Other than that... Galder's going to meditate and use Dreams to see if he can sneak any peeks at what he is getting himself into by following Rand's orders.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Rand says that even if they were willing to do so, there isn't the time to get one from them. You get the feeling that he's just not willing to share anything like that with you.

With that, you retreat to the room that you've claimed to be your own, and sit down to meditate. You are not surprised when you don't see anything at first, though it can be mildly frustrating. When you drift off to sleep, though...

--

Everything is wrong. The feeling of death - it's overwhelming, choking you. No matter where you go, it's all you can feel. Death. Darkness. Wrong.

You are alone. Abandoned in this wasteland, with no options but to press on. You continue, walking across a cold plain of ash and stone.

Lightsabers clash. The sky is red, burning, on fire. You are suddenly in a dense jungle on a plateau, but all around you, fire is raining down, setting the forest alight. The death shrieks of living things surround you. At first, it is not bothersome. You deal in death yourself. You are used to such a thing.

But all around you, there are larger pockets of sudden death. You run through the burning forest towards the fortress you can see. It's not far now. As you get closer, though, you feel colder. This confuses you, but the closer you get, the colder it becomes.

You reach the fortress, and lay your hand upon the door...

The feeling of death, of evil, is overwhelming. With a flash, the burning forests and fire falling from the sky, thrown up from the mountains, are gone, and all that is left is a cold rocky wasteland. But the sense of darkness, of wrongness, the icyness that grips your heart, does not leave you.

You can sense others, suddenly. But you also sense their madness. You still press on, forcing yourself to enter the fortress. You think you see what it was you were looking for. Before you can reach it, though, it explodes with a flash of red light, and you can see no more...


--

You jolt awake, breathing fast. It's the middle of the night.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:18 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder shakes himself once he awakes, realizing that he has had a vision. And not a good one.

"If only I could consult Kuylen," he mutters to himself before getting up to take a walk. He thinks about taking this to Rand for the briefest second, then thinks better of it; he has someone far more powerful in his corner.

Can Galder try talking to Takuan about his vision?


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

It seems that most everyone is asleep; you can sense someone outside but your sense aren't finely tuned enough to tell who it is. Just that it's one of Rand's group.

Luck or the Force are on your side, though, and Takuan is awake and in the common room. He seems to be meditating lightly, but snaps out of it when you approach.

"Galder. What are you doing awake?"


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"I had a vision," Galder explains. "I thought you could help me interpret it since it's not something I'm used to."

Galder will relay what he knows to the more powerful, older man.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Takuan frowns slightly as you explain what you saw.

"It sounds like you're seeing bits of what had happened in the past. There is a possibility that the disaster that scoured the planet before was not entirely natural. I would be careful," he says. He pauses for a moment. "Rand isn't sending you on this alone, is he?"


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"No. Which makes me worried about that part where I'm walking alone in the wasteland. Rand is sending Rianna with me. We're also meeting a smuggler and I called up Rura."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Yes, that is worrisome...it could mean nothing, but the Force rarely gives visions that are meaningless. Be on your guard, Galder. There's more to this than we know, it seems."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:41 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks Takuan."

Galder will head out to see who is up to no good outside the caverns, worrying that one of Rand's flunkies have decided to mess with his ship. He has a theory that one of them has been messing with it in secret.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

When you step outside, you can see that there's no one near your ship.

However, a figure drops down off of a small cliff over the cavern entrance with a flash of purple.

"Oh. It's you," the person says. Between the purple lightsaber and the quiet Coruscanti accent, you recognize Rianna immediately.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder turns and slips one of his lightsabers out of its compartment in his arm, the red blade cutting through the dark of Arbra's night when Rianna startles him. He doesn't put it away when he realizes who it is.

"Yes, me," Galder says in his gruff Outer Rim accent. "What are you doing?"


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 05:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"What I always do," she simply replies. She also keeps her lightsaber out and lit, but held away from you. "I don't sleep much, and I much prefer it out here to inside. What are you doing?"


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Sensed someone out here, thought maybe someone was messing with my ship," Galder explains. He neglects to mention the vision. "Did you do any prep for the misson?"


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 06:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"Why would I mess with your ship?" Rianna asks, making a face at you. She goes to sit on a small rock outcropping. "What prep could I need to do? I know nothing of this place and Rand hasn't told me anymore than he told you."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 02:17 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Hmph, alright, suit yourself," Galder says. "It always pays to be prepared. I gathered supplies for molotov cocktails and put in a call to an ally."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"I don't have any allies or contacts," she says, shrugging. "I don't use anything but my lightsaber. Just...I really don't trust Rand."


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Me neither. He's manipulative and creepy. Hence my preparations. I don't want to be unprepared for anything that he may be throwng us into."


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

"You don't even know the half of it..." Rianna says. She stands up and puts away her lightsaber. "I'm going to try and sleep. See you in the morning."

And with that, she disappears inside, and you're alone again. Anything else you want to do right now?


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Galder watches her go, then decides that he is just going to sleep in his ship. He pops the hatch and climbs in, deactivating his lightsaber and squirreling it away in his arm.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Gender: Female
Location: verdant brink

Moderator

Comfy.

With that, you wake up not long after sunrise, with the sun shining in your eyes, small birds singing in the trees, and a bit of a cramp in your neck from the position you were sleeping in. No more dreams or visions haunted your sleep.

There's a response from Rura, saying that he'll be waiting for you on Tatooine.


__________________

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2010 03:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:29 PM.
Pages (31): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION - Desecration

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.