KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor and Superman vs Entire Low Meta Tier

Thor and Superman vs Entire Low Meta Tier
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What? Nappa leveling a city? Ghost Rider would regen and shit on his soul. He'd be freaking the hell out when Vegeta tells him Blaze's power level is over 9000.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 06:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

They lose in both.

Big thanks to Scythe

Last edited by Nihilist on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 06:43 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 06:39 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Facts are facts.

Everything I said happened on panel. I can even give you the issue number.

They sucked face and/or it was implied.

Then do so, please. I'm actually curious now.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 06:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Morbidly curious, maybe. laughing

Though, that is really weird if true. Then again, I think Lex has been portrayed as pretty freaky in DC.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 06:47 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Morbidly curious, maybe. laughing

Though, that is really weird if true. Then again, I think Lex has been portrayed as pretty freaky in DC.

Lex did sleep with Parasite masquerading as Lois. It's pretty blatantly stated in the comics.

and yes, morbidly curious is accurate.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 06:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by -Pr-
Then do so, please. I'm actually curious now.

Action Comics #763 page 22.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 06:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What? Nappa leveling a city? Ghost Rider would regen and shit on his soul. He'd be freaking the hell out when Vegeta tells him Blaze's power level is over 9000.

laughing

On the real though... that blast was much more than city level. It was seen out of space as plain as day... it engulfed a percentage of the planet from the view outside of space.

Ghost Rider along with all of his other peeps would die (Vegeta would laugh at Ghost Rider PL being a measly 100... if Surfer power level was read at 9000, what do you think Ghost Rider power would be at smile ...).

As for the thread... do you think they would beat scenerio 2?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 07:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by carver9
laughing

On the real though... that blast was much more than city level. It was seen out of space as plain as day... it engulfed a percentage of the planet from the view outside of space.

Ghost Rider along with all of his other peeps would die (Vegeta would laugh at Ghost Rider PL being a measly 100... if Surfer power level was read at 9000, what do you think Ghost Rider power would be at smile ...).

Ghost Rider wouldn't die. And to say nothing of some of whacky and versatile power sets among the tiers. I have no clue what GR's power level would be if Surfer was a 9000, either. I remember I had a DBZ rpg handbook that said Krillen from Saiyan Saga could beat Superman with his bare hands, to which I just lol'd and put the book up to never read it again.

On topic, if they went all out, I can see Thor and Superman raining death from above and those who could fly to intercept them being put down by massive AoE attacks. Thor has a lot of cheap ways to end fights if he feels so inclined.

Last edited by JakeTheBank on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 07:51 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 07:48 AM
Mindset

laughing

Umm, if a city was destroyed you would see it in space.

I'm not sure what you mean, "it engulfed a percentage of the planet from the view outside of space", well, actually I am sure, but that doesn't really say much about its size.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 07:50 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if Thor says "Screw you, Clark. Handle your own problems."?

i guess superman should expect something like that from a scumbag like Thor.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 07:59 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ghost Rider wouldn't die. And to say nothing of some of whacky and versatile power sets among the tiers. I have no clue what GR's power level would be if Surfer was a 9000, either. I remember I had a DBZ rpg handbook that said Krillen from Saiyan Saga could beat Superman with his bare hands, to which I just lol'd and put the book up to never read it again.

On topic, if they went all out, I can see Thor and Superman raining death from above and those who could fly to intercept them being put down by massive AoE attacks. Thor has a lot of cheap ways to end fights if he feels so inclined.

Lolololol... I had that rpg. Krillin got some major props. They did an interview with NUMEROUS of DC writers on topics involving DBZ vs DC and all of them gave Krillin the nods over Superman in a fist fight. Do you remember the Darkseid and Orion fight where they were fighting in an arena and collided with each other (also fighting at super speed)... well the writer stated in that same Wizard that he wanted to make that fight have a DBZ feeling. They also stated that they did that for Superman and Doomsday rex... wanted to give Superman a DBZ moment (I miss Wizard and their crossover fights sad ).

When I brought up Surfers power level... wasn't Surfer power level read last year in a comic at 9000?

Has Supes and Thor ever prevented someone from taking control of their bodies because Ogun is here and he is basically a living spirit that jacks bodies.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mindset
Umm, if a city was destroyed you would see it in space.

I'm not sure what you mean, "it engulfed a percentage of the planet from the view outside of space", well, actually I am sure, but that doesn't really say much about its size.

I know but 90% of that blast didn't even touch the city and the way this blast was seen, it was pretty much more than that.

I don't know if you can see this vid but here ya go.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VeA0rawalYk

You might have to delete some pieces off of the address... don't know what part to delete.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:02 AM
Mindset

I know but 90% of that blast didn't even touch the city and the way this blast was seen, it was pretty much more than that.

I don't know if you can see this vid but here ya go.

You might have to delete some pieces off of the address... don't know what part to delete.
Yea, that's light...look at the actual crater.

Also, how do you not know how to post videos, you've been here for years?

A city is actually pretty generous.

Last edited by Mindset on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 08:08 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lolololol... I had that rpg. Krillin got some major props. They did an interview with NUMEROUS of DC writers on topics involving DBZ vs DC and all of them gave Krillin the nods over Superman in a fist fight. Do you remember the Darkseid and Orion fight where they were fighting in an arena and collided with each other (also fighting at super speed)... well the writer stated in that same Wizard that he wanted to make that fight have a DBZ feeling. They also stated that they did that for Superman and Doomsday rex... wanted to give Superman a DBZ moment (I miss Wizard and their crossover fights sad ).

When I brought up Surfers power level... wasn't Surfer power level read last year in a comic at 9000?

Has Supes and Thor ever prevented someone from taking control of their bodies because Ogun is here and he is basically a living spirit that jacks bodies.

The thing about DB/DBZ/DBGT characters is that they really shine when it comes to energy attacks, but physically, based on what they have done, it's extremely difficult to put them on par with someone like Superman. Which is why the idea of Krillen beating Superman from any saga is pretty ridiculous, imo. And where are these interviews? In my handbook, it just quantified some physical stat for Superman being like a "24 dmg per fist" to which they said "DBZ characters start off with 20 dmg per physical attack, so Krillen could hand Superman's Kryptonian butt to him if he really wanted" which, suffice to say, isn't damning evidence. I have no clue about what they said Surfer's power level was.

Yes, both of them have displayed resistance to possession via spirits or other means.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:08 AM
carver9

Yea, that's light...look at the actual crater.

Also, how do you not know how to post videos, you've been here for years?

laughing

I'm debating from my phone and the way you just did it... no, I don't know how to do it like that (even if I was on a computer).

I usually just post links.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:09 AM
Mindset

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA0rawalYk

Post what's after = in [*youtube*] [*/youtube*]

Remove all the asterisks.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:11 AM
carver9

The thing about DB/DBZ/DBGT characters is that they really shine when it comes to energy attacks, but physically, based on what they have done, it's extremely difficult to put them on par with someone like Superman. Which is why the idea of Krillen beating Superman from any saga is pretty ridiculous, imo. And where are these interviews? In my handbook, it just quantified some physical stat for Superman being like a "24 dmg per fist" to which they said "DBZ characters start off with 20 dmg per physical attack, so Krillen could hand Superman's Kryptonian butt to him if he really wanted" which, suffice to say, isn't damning evidence. I have no clue about what they said Surfer's power level was.

Yes, both of them have displayed resistance to possession via spirits or other means.

You really haven't paid much attention to DBZ fights. When you have people shedding islands during their fights... creating shockwaves that's visible to the necked eye and that is covering the entire planet and then you have 2 people fighting that is basically shaking the planet... creating large level earth quakes and these feats are from the weaker versions of DBZ characters, then its pretty much safe to say that they are pretty high up there strength wise.

Durability... no character known to man or comics has ever withstood or went through a beating like Goku has, let alone Frieza.

I don't believe in the handbook things. I would give Superman the edge over Krillin any day of the week but Goku...

When has either of them ever resisted having their bodies taken over?

Last edited by carver9 on Apr 22nd, 2011 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:15 AM
carver9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA0rawalYk

Post what's after = in [*youtube*] [*/youtube*]

Remove all the asterisks.

Damn... that's it?

Thanks for the info.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:16 AM
ares834

Do you remember the Darkseid and Orion fight where they were fighting in an arena and collided with each other (also fighting at super speed)... well the writer stated in that same Wizard that he wanted to make that fight have a DBZ feeling. They also stated that they did that for Superman and Doomsday rex... wanted to give Superman a DBZ moment (I miss Wizard and their crossover fights sad ).

Really? Well they failed. Not enough screaming and charging up.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:16 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ares834
Really? Well they failed. Not enough screaming and charging up.

laughing

I posted the interview a while back. They did pretty good imo.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:19 AM