KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Immortal Fun (OOC)

Immortal Fun (OOC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai100

Will do sometime in the next few days. I was waiting to see if anybody else would post

Old Post Oct 5th, 2011 04:04 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

so is this still going

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 01:16 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I really hope so but I'm not sure. Phoenix hasn't been around in quite some time...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 11:34 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

but isn't starry running this

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 05:55 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Did I write Phoenix? Oops.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 11:50 AM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

someone loves phoenix

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 12:40 PM
Bladewind

... I think it's time to jump ship just like everybody else did.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2011 10:00 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Looking back and considering this RP held one of my very important characters, I am sad that it went. It really died out after I left, lol. OF course, now it couldn't get started again even if I asked. Starry is gone all the time, Blade, Samurai, Reg, and all other members who aren't me are gone. I just read the last 8 pages and it made me sad that it is now gone. Just wanted to say that.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 01:43 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Back to the pits of heck with this rp! And IM around now days...>.>

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 04:27 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

xD why Starry?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 07:54 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Because it was a dumb idea...>.>

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 08:14 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Was not. Love it. Wonderful idea. I mean, I see certain flaws. But it has potential.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 12:51 AM
Donna672
Restricted

Account Restricted

So we're immortal and we can be any kind of human-like species with any power?

Oakley Sunglasses

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 01:30 AM
Donna672 is currently offline Click here to Send Donna672 a Private Message Find more posts by Donna672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Damn, so I assume it is too late for this thread and RP?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 06:13 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Phoenix can talk me into almost anything.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 06:24 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Oh wow I didn't even notice, how have you been? big grin Lately I seem to try the forums out every other year to see If I still have it in me. Glad to see some good old members are still around

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 06:28 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'm pretty good at convincing you starry. *whispers into her ear* make me a sandwich... and keep the RP going. Will not restart. Change some stuff is fine, but I'm keeping my character lol.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 09:34 AM
God Cloth Seiya

Name: Jericho

occupation: Nomad, looks for worthy opponents to fight day and night.

Species: Human

Bio: Several days ago Jericho met the god of war Ares, both had a taste for fighting and Jericho begged for power to fight powerful opponents. This had interested Ares seeing how conflict fueled his power. Ares then handed 6 stone tablets to him each having an animal on it, the tablets then were absorbed into Jericho's body giving him extraordinary powers. Ares then gave him a legendary sword known as the Golden Dragon Slayer. Ares then told him that the sword holds magical abilities that will help him, and if he wanted more power he would have to find the other stone tablets on his own. Jericho now walks the world looking for someone to full his desires to fight.

Powers:

Bull- Gives him Super strength to extraordinary levels, if his allies allow it he can borrow there strength.

White Stallion- A power that relies on the light, mostly used for dark creatures it is still very fatal against light creatures as well (Used as a last resort)

Camel- It improves the user's combat ability; grants him incredible leg strength, detains the sensation of pain and grants extraordinary endurance

Boar- Summons a coliseum sized Boar to his side in a fight.

Raptor- Gives him great speed and if his allies allow it he can borrow there speed.

Goat- This incarnation grants him the power to control thunder and lightning.

Golden Dragon Slayer - Summons a golden sword that can change the environment and you suddenly have at least a 1000 of these powerful golden swords surrounding and attacking on his command.
(Also used as a last resort)

Last edited by God Cloth Seiya on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 04:31 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Appearance with Golden Dragon Slayer:

Attachment: g.jpg
This has been downloaded 18 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 04:36 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

your necromancy is strong yung grasshopper

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:23 PM