KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Gunrunner
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"Hello!" says the short furry thing. It is slightly felinoid, with a red mane pulled back into a tight ponytail. It hooks its thumbs into its belt and smiles jovially. It is shouting unnecessarily. "I am Senator Po of Lahsbane! Pleased to make your acquaintance, Master Jedi! How are you!"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 05:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Rand offers a smile.

"Oh, hello, Senator," Rand says. "How can I be of service? I am just about to depart for your world."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 07:19 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes! I know! How fantastic!" Senator Po says, reaching out to shake your hand. "We don't have a lot of visitors! It's very neat! We're excited!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 01:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"I'm... glad to hear of your enthusiasm," Rand lies. "I have not been fully informed of what is happening on Lahsbane. Only that arms have been smuggled onto your world. Could you tell me more?"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 12:19 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh! Sure! The Huhk have blasters and are causing problems!" says Senator Po. "Normally we'd handle it ourselves, but we're not fighters! The Huhk are breaking our rules! Lahsbane avoids technology, and they've brought it!"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2011 12:50 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Who are the Huhk?" Rand asks. He is becoming increasingly irritated by the Senator's shouting.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Huhk are us!" Senator Po says.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 04:46 PM
General Zink
Bane

"I don't understand. Can you explain what you mean?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 12:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"We are the Lahsbee!" Senator Po says. "Later, we become the Huhk, when we're older! The stress of growing up forces us to change! We are a very young society, Master Jedi! By our own standards, at least!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 12:14 AM
General Zink
Bane

"That is bizarre," Rand says, rudely. "What are the Huhk like? They sound troublesome and violent. I would expect a being to become wiser and more responsible with age, not the other way around."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 01:17 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Sadly that's not how it works for us!" Senator Po says. "The Huhk are big and brutish and violent and impulsive and angry! They're very simple-minded! We try to care for them and keep them safe and active members of society but they're rioting now! They're causing problems and harming the Lahsbee!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 01:22 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Then they must be stopped," Rand says. "I have been instructed to find out how they are getting their weapons. Especially if you're saying that Lahsbane doesn't have any. Are there other actions you want me to take here?"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 10:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Find out where they are getting the guns and stop them from coming!" Senator Po says. "I'm sure you'll be able to find out how they are receiving them!"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 01:11 AM
General Zink
Bane

"That is my intention and my mandate," Rand says. "I will need to confirm that I am able to put an end to their insurrection before I take action, however. The Council needs to permit it."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 04:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm sure they will allow you to do whatever is necessary to bring peace to Lahsbane again!" Senator Po says.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 06:31 AM
General Zink
Bane

"We will see," Rand says. "What do I need to know about your capital? Where have the Huhk been launching their attacks?"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 09:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Huhk have been attacking the outskirts of the city but they are becoming bolder since we have not stopped them!" says Senator Po.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 05:22 PM
General Zink
Bane

Rand keeps that in mind, anticipating that he may start his investigation there. But it won't be enough to start on.

"Where do the Huhk live?" Rand asks.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 09:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Huhk live segragated in villages!" Senator Po says. "Outside of our cities!"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 10:19 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Is that something enforced by your government or is it voluntarily done by the Huhk?" Rand asks.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2011 02:12 AM