KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » inimalist's Tournament - Based Gods vs Time Conquerors

inimalist's Tournament - Based Gods vs Time Conquerors
Started by: inimalist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

the next physical ill you suffer will be endorsed by me since i cannot do it myself.

i will except paper cuts and stomach aches

---------------------

summary

we have him on every angle

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jul 30th, 2011 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 03:58 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Simbon
Sikbin is an inspired typo.

No, I didn't mean to imply that Legion was damaged by his explosion at all -- sorry I wasn’t able to reply soon enough to save you the trouble of digging up scans. What I meant is that by launching himself into the midst of my forces (leaving the psychic bunker behind, unless you can show he can teleport with it), he puts himself in a situation where any attack he launches gets reflected back on him, and he gets hit with containment field, ultra-diode, etc. In other words, he dies a tragic and useless death.
[i know the time limit's over, so judges don't have to consider this response]

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: it's just a field that's generated and centered around his head, i see no reason it wouldn't fallow him, he could erect a new one at his destination anyway.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:09 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Originally posted by psycho gundam
the next physical ill you suffer will be endorsed by me since i cannot do it myself.

i will except paper cuts and stomach aches

laughing As the judges can see, my opponents even admit that they are incapable of delivering the kind of attacks on me that they are advocating. What's more, they have failed utterly to provide so much as a single scan suggesting that an opponent as powerful as myself would be vulnerable to paper cuts or stomach aches. stick out tongue

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:09 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

the judges will only see your whining in place of offensive/defensive capabilities. get the preparation-H for your chronic butt-hurt

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:19 AM
Simbon

Get the preparation-H ready? Dude, I'm not touching you there, so get a mirror and apply it yourself. You should have lubed your entrance before we started.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:22 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Originally posted by Simbon
Get the preparation-H ready? Dude, I'm not touching you there, so get a mirror and apply it yourself. You should have lubed your entrance before we started.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:23 AM
Simbon

Woops, quoted myself.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 04:24 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ah well, can't say it wasn't entertaining. smile

do we even have judges......? confused

Old Post Jul 30th, 2011 12:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote