KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X2 aka X-Men 2

X2 aka X-Men 2
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Catch 22
Disinterested

quote:
Originally posted by GordonSkywalker
Which one is Storm?
Definately NOT an XMEN fan then.....

Personally I LOVE Rogue, always have and always will. I think Anna Paquin is perfect in the role of the younger Rogue. I just hope she can continue on into the fiesty version!

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 02:04 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Oh, I thought she was the all-blue one? John Stamos's wife?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 08:38 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey C22, he just hasn't seen the movies.

The blue girl is Mystique, who can shape-shift. Storm is played by Halle Berry (I keep mispelling her name...).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Thanks for explaining! I do like XMen, but have not seen the films yet. I used to read the comics, but that was so long ago!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:52 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

You got to watch it best comic to movie I have seen yet.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 12:09 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hey C22, he just hasn't seen the movies.
Yeah, I got that, I'm just foolin' with him. wink

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 04:30 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Just makin sure...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2003 01:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

nightcrawler is supposed to be the son of mystique. but in the movie it looks like that can't work. she needs to wear more cloths, she does in the cartoon/comics. but, i still can't wait to see it! rogue's hair is cool. the guy who plays pyro looks kind of cute. who plays him? ^.~ he he

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 01:37 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I loved Rogue the best in the first movie. Yes I finally saw it on tv the other day. X2 looks like it's even more cooler than the first!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 01:42 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Colossus look awesome on the tralier when he changed.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 02:38 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

So when does the new XMen come out? I heard May or something? How many characters from the first are in it?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 12:33 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

WEll about 9 will have big parts there will be more other character having cameo's.That not includeding the villians.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 06:45 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yeah? I am catching up on my XMen knowledge! laughing out loud Just found a reduced copy of the first film on video eek! and picked up the novelisation of it today. I am looking forward to seeing the new one in theaters. Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2003 08:35 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah But I don't know if I should buy the dvd yet of 1.5.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 08:56 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Saw that in Blockbuster running about $20 or more. I'm not going to spend so much money unless I am well sure I really want to get something like that.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 09:02 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I'm hoping for $20 bucks there something more than deleted clips.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 09:04 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I know. Like The Phantom Menace DVD is the only place(it seems) to see the "Duel of the Fates" music video that first played on MTV in 1999. For some reason I can't download it properly. I just can't see investing so much for so little in return.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 09:06 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

True I got the Extened Version of Lord Of The Rings DVD and it's worth every penny.I got it for Christmas and still not finish with evrything.IT has four cd's it so big it has a big manuel on everything.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 09:10 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Now that sounds like a winner.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 10:48 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah can't wait too get the LOTR all three movies dvd that be 12 cd's.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2003 10:56 PM