KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » superman vs. goku

superman vs. goku
Started by: Victory-prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

doesnt goku have legit planet busting feats?

I have returned

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 10:06 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He has the means to bust planets with his chi attacks, yes.

That in of itself doesn't mean he beats Superman, though.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 10:17 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He has the means to bust planets with his chi attacks, yes.

That in of itself doesn't mean he beats Superman, though.
Why cant he just bust superman with the same attack?

I have returned

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 10:44 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Several reasons, which should be apparent if you actually read Superman.

Or even just apply general logic to the issue.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 11:30 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Why cant he just bust superman with the same attack?

Because Superman has survived planets exploding. More than once.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 02:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Superman could also just dodge the blast.

Or punch Goku in the face while Goku charges the attack up for 3 episodes.

Or blast him with heat vision.

Or a combination of any of the above.

Or use the other options he has.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 9th, 2011 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 08:01 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Swole

I thing Goku could beat Superman, but It would take a super saiyan 2 to do it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 08:34 PM
Dr.Swole is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Swole a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Swole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

Originally posted by Dr.Swole
I thing Goku could beat Superman, but It would take a super saiyan 2 to do it.

And how did you come to that conclusion?
Goku even in SSJ3 form only has Large Planetary destruction, Supposed Planetary Durabilty, Possible World shaking Dynamic force in Strength and Massively Hypersonic movement.

Superman especially Pre Crisis goes beyond all if not most of those feats especially in Speed, Durability and Strength.

Last edited by 786SalamKhan on Dec 10th, 2011 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 02:32 PM
786SalamKhan is currently offline Click here to Send 786SalamKhan a Private Message Find more posts by 786SalamKhan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Black hair Goku wins.

This isn't the proper thread for this battle to take place.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 07:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

Originally posted by carver9
Black hair Goku wins.

This isn't the proper thread for this battle to take place.

You seem to be ignoring both Goku's and Superman's feats but still falsely claim Goku wins.
You're also one of the posters who got hammered down by Endless Mike on the Vegito vs Z thread.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 12:44 PM
786SalamKhan is currently offline Click here to Send 786SalamKhan a Private Message Find more posts by 786SalamKhan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by 786SalamKhan
You seem to be ignoring both Goku's and Superman's feats but still falsely claim Goku wins.
You're also one of the posters who got hammered down by Endless Mike on the Vegito vs Z thread.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm basing things off of average showings and average showings...Black Hair Goku kills Superman. If you lean on high showings, then this "somewhat" becomes a fight but average portrayal, Superman wouldnt last 3 panels against Goku. Superman is fast, especially due to flight but his combat speed doesn't compare to someone like Goku. Flying through space at light is all nice and dandy but that doesn't have a thing to do with someone as fast as Goku combat wise.

Superman have some impressive "lifting" fts as well and comparing them to Gokus, someone who doesn't have a single reason to even lift a pebble, Superman does have him beat. When we get to punching power...Goku during his early days fts surpass Superman by a long shot. Goku was punching at being fts away from him and the aftershock from his punches sent beings flying. That's just the minimum. Durability? Superman space fts of tanking blast is all nice and dandy as well but when facing opponents that main powers is blasting...its not as high as a lot of people would like to make it. People ranging from Doctor Poloris has Koed him with a blast and there are other instances of him being damaged by output of power. Goku has the power to drop him...hell, during his teen he was tossing around moon busting power. Superman has NEVER withstood a beating like Goku has. Superman has never tanked 3 planetary attacks in one fight...multiple nukes, numerous of high class 100 punches, having an island thrown on him, etc, etc...all in one fight without being koed. That has NEVER happened and again, this happened to beings far weaker and durable than Goku at Super Saiyan 1.

Does this not make Superman powerful because he would (along with any other Herald) get his neck snapped by Goku...no. He is just out of his league here.

By the way I agree with Mike about Z beating Goku. You have the wrong thread buddy.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 11:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm basing things off of average showings and average showings...Black Hair Goku kills Superman. If you lean on high showings, then this "somewhat" becomes a fight but average portrayal, Superman wouldnt last 3 panels against Goku. Superman is fast, especially due to flight but his combat speed doesn't compare to someone like Goku. Flying through space at light is all nice and dandy but that doesn't have a thing to do with someone as fast as Goku combat wise.

Superman have some impressive "lifting" fts as well and comparing them to Gokus, someone who doesn't have a single reason to even lift a pebble, Superman does have him beat. When we get to punching power...Goku during his early days fts surpass Superman by a long shot. Goku was punching at being fts away from him and the aftershock from his punches sent beings flying. That's just the minimum. Durability? Superman space fts of tanking blast is all nice and dandy as well but when facing opponents that main powers is blasting...its not as high as a lot of people would like to make it. People ranging from Doctor Poloris has Koed him with a blast and there are other instances of him being damaged by output of power. Goku has the power to drop him...hell, during his teen he was tossing around moon busting power. Superman has NEVER withstood a beating like Goku has. Superman has never tanked 3 planetary attacks in one fight...multiple nukes, numerous of high class 100 punches, having an island thrown on him, etc, etc...all in one fight without being koed. That has NEVER happened and again, this happened to beings far weaker and durable than Goku at Super Saiyan 1.

Does this not make Superman powerful because he would (along with any other Herald) get his neck snapped by Goku...no. He is just out of his league here.

By the way I agree with Mike about Z beating Goku. You have the wrong thread buddy.

Shit, meet the fan.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 01:19 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Carver, you're a liar. You've made it obvious on this board that you know jack shit about Superman, and what feats you do know of, you play down because of your incessant hatred for the character. So stop trolling.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 02:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Not once did I downplay Supes. I gave reasons why Goku would stomp him. You could put Hulk or Thor in the same position and I would say the same thing. Goku would kill Glads 10/10. This isnt just Superman, this is any herald.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 02:42 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You're doing it again.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 02:43 AM
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
You're doing it again.

What am I doing?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 02:58 AM
Darth Thor

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm basing things off of average showings and average showings...Black Hair Goku kills Superman.

And by average showing you're talking about a Supes who is always holding back in fear of killing his opponent right??

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 10:56 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

Flying through space at light is all nice and dandy but that doesn't have a thing to do with someone as fast as Goku combat wise.

When we get to punching power...Goku during his early days fts surpass Superman by a long shot. Goku was punching at being fts away from him and the aftershock from his punches sent beings flying. That's just the minimum.

Superman has NEVER withstood a beating like Goku has. Superman has never tanked 3 planetary attacks in one fight...multiple nukes, numerous of high class 100 punches, having an island thrown on him, etc, etc...all in one fight without being koed.

1. Superman has dodged a punch from the Flash who is faster than light.
Has contained a supernova with his speed.

2. Superman has played baseball with the moon.

3. Superman has tanked a supernova.

Goku's way out of his league.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 11:33 AM
786SalamKhan

I was making a point.
You overestimated DBZ characters in that thread just like you are doing in this thread.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 11:45 AM
Darth Thor

Salam Mr. 786SalamKhan smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 11:53 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote