KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » superman vs. goku

superman vs. goku
Started by: Victory-prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

I provided proof a long time ago. Me and you have also went over this and it got tiresome. Pr...we discussed this a while back via PM, can't believe you forgot this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 08:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I provided proof a long time ago. Me and you have also went over this and it got tiresome. Pr...we discussed this a while back via PM, can't believe you forgot this.

I didn't forget; I'm still waiting for you to show me more than some blurry fights.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 08:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

Carver, Provide feats or admit defeat for Goku.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 11:52 AM
786SalamKhan is currently offline Click here to Send 786SalamKhan a Private Message Find more posts by 786SalamKhan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Post Crisis Superman is not as tough as the Silver Age one but he's still survived a star going nova and he held a black hole with his bare hands without being sucked into it. There's nothing anyone in Dragon Ball could do to actually hurt him plus he's also massively stronger and faster than them.

In short, Supes solos DBZ.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 04:06 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by stargun
Post Crisis Superman is not as tough as the Silver Age one but he's still survived a star going nova and he held a black hole with his bare hands without being sucked into it. There's nothing anyone in Dragon Ball could do to actually hurt him plus he's also massively stronger and faster than them.

In short, Supes solos DBZ.

The black hole was contained and the sun that went nova was a yellow sun. To think that a DBZ character is incapable of koing Superman is INSANE. Is Superman powerful...he sure the hell is but he ISN'T Goku, Frieza, Vegeta, powerful.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 12:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by 786SalamKhan
Carver, Provide feats or admit defeat for Goku.

What is it you want to see?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 12:03 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The black hole was contained and the sun that went nova was a yellow sun. To think that a DBZ character is incapable of koing Superman is INSANE. Is Superman powerful...he sure the hell is but he ISN'T Goku, Frieza, Vegeta, powerful.

He helped contain the black hole, and... so? It wasn't like it amped him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 09:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
786SalamKhan

What is it you want to see?

What is it that you're talking about?
You claimed Goku can beat Superman, prove it!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 12:23 PM
786SalamKhan is currently offline Click here to Send 786SalamKhan a Private Message Find more posts by 786SalamKhan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What if Superman goes Super Kryptonian, Carver? What happens when he begins doing all of his absurd over the top crap that's Kal's bread and butter?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 01:51 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What if Superman goes Super Kryptonian, Carver? What happens when he begins doing all of his absurd over the top crap that's Kal's bread and butter?
Goku can blast superman to death before he even reacts

I have returned

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 07:22 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

No, he can't.

See how easy that is?

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 18th, 2011 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 08:20 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Goku can blast superman to death before he even reacts

With what? A Spirit Bomb that takes forever to charge? Or a Kamehameha wave that needs to be charged for maximum power?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 10:06 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

The Spirit Bomb wouldn't hurt Superman would it? Sense he's pure heart and all.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 11:10 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
The Spirit Bomb wouldn't hurt Superman would it? Sense he's pure heart and all.

Correct.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 11:11 PM
carver9

With what? A Spirit Bomb that takes forever to charge? Or a Kamehameha wave that needs to be charged for maximum power?

A casual wave of his hands a couple of hundreds of times per second with nuclear blast following these should outright drop Superman. You better not come to me saying that it takes much more because I promise I will use that argument against you (in the Comic vs forum). Or his combat speed alone throwing numerous of high end class 100 punches should suffice as well. Superman isnt use to fighting someone like Goku, someone that CONSISTENTLY use his speed during combat with a combination of martial art, blast, and super strength.

Goku would run through 90% of Superman Rogue or people that has given Superman trouble. This isn't debatable at all.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 01:52 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

A casual wave of his hands a couple of hundreds of times per second with nuclear blast following these should outright drop Superman. You better not come to me saying that it takes much more because I promise I will use that argument against you (in the Comic vs forum). Or his combat speed alone throwing numerous of high end class 100 punches should suffice as well. Superman isnt use to fighting someone like Goku, someone that CONSISTENTLY use his speed during combat with a combination of martial art, blast, and super strength.

Goku would run through 90% of Superman Rogue or people that has given Superman trouble. This isn't debatable at all.

Hundreds of times per second? I'd love to see you quantify that and prove it. Superman can dodge lasers and other projectiles if he's using his speed. He can even perform the vaunted afterimage trick and phase through shit at his absolute best.

You can't prove he's stronger than Superman, more durable, smarter, faster, or anything else outside of boasting greater energy output and skill in terms of hand to hand.

Goku can't beat Superman. Accept it and move on with some dignity.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 05:00 AM
carver9

Hundreds of times per second? I'd love to see you quantify that and prove it. Superman can dodge lasers and other projectiles if he's using his speed. He can even perform the vaunted afterimage trick and phase through shit at his absolute best.

You can't prove he's stronger than Superman, more durable, smarter, faster, or anything else outside of boasting greater energy output and skill in terms of hand to hand.

Goku can't beat Superman. Accept it and move on with some dignity.

So Superman can dodge blasts that has made it to the moon in seconds? If so, provide proof. Cell absorbed an entire city worth of people in some seconds...and this was cell at his first form...yes, Goku can perform what I've said.

Goku fight against Frieza and what he went through and survived is proof enough to me.

I agree, Superman probably could dodge lasers...to bad Goku blasts were faster. Do you remember during the Frieza Saga when Frieza went to his final form? Frieza was shooting blasts from his hands that were unseen by Saiyan eye. The blasts were basically invisible. That's faster than any laser imo and Goku was dodging these same blasts with ease.

Strength...I agree, Supermans lifting fts are better. Goku doesn't go around lifting buildings and moving tanks...its unanime like. Goku punching fts are more impressive which is the key objective in this fight.

Durability...Superman has some nice space cheese fts but his average isn't tanking what Goku can dish out. Nappa could damage him badly just by lifting his two fingers and to say otherwise is being insane. Roshi can hurt him as well. Goku has the potential to kill him if it came to it (even though he won't do it). To say that Goku attacks won't work Superman is ignoring both character history.

Speed...like I've said before...Superman never faced anything that fights like Goku. He would get overwhelmed and would have to change his entire way of fighting in order to even dream about landing a glancing blow on Goku. Superman just doesn't fight like Goku. Hell, Krillin and Roshi AT THEIR WEAKEST, performed an entire martial arts tourney in less than a second. Superman is good but he ain't that good. You would have to find some of Superman BEST speed fts in order for someone sane to think he could stand up to Goku and even then its debatable. Superman being lightning fast and catching bullets is things Goku was doing as a child. Like I've stated...Superman is good but Goku is on another level.

Power output...this isn't even debatable.

Superman have no advantages. The only one he truly have is lifting fts but that isn't enough. The only time we truly seen Goku cut loose was during the time he was on planet Ki and they laid WASTE to that planet.

Professional writers has also made this fight and Superman got one shotted.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 07:37 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I love how your ignorance about Superman is what makes you believe he'd lose.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 03:11 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 03:33 PM
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
I love how your ignorance about Superman is what makes you believe he'd lose.

No ignorance at all. For me to believe Goku wouldn't outright STOMP Gladiator, I would have to take his highest fts and use it as something relevant in a fight against Goku (which would be him tanking a Solar System destroying blast). In order for me to believe that Gladiator can stomp Superman or Thor, I would have to take his highest showings to face value. On average, it ain't happening just like on average, Superman isnt tanking or withstanding what Goku can dish out in some seconds.

Goku as a kid at the age of 7 was dishing and walking around with the power to destroy moons. Goku in his teens was a planetary level threat...Goku as an adult was matching a being that was destroying planets with his index finger (at .025% of his power) and this was a weaker form of Goku. Goku at his prime...no telling what he was capable of. Weaker characters were lifting their hands, creating blasts that were leveling continents with a blast radius that was seen on the outskirt of space.

With all the power Superman, Thor, Gladiator, Hulk, and whoever else have...they can't win this. You would have to use them at the peak of their performance to even suggest they stand a chance.

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 19th, 2011 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 04:40 PM