KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Asura vs Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, Ryu

Asura vs Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, Ryu
Started by: TheGoldenSpy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kuja9001
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Same as the Sora/Riku feat unless those lasers are extremely fast.


I think 3D retcons that event.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 11:35 PM
Kuja9001 is currently offline Click here to Send Kuja9001 a Private Message Find more posts by Kuja9001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gender: Male
Location: Midcyru

Hm? It looks pretty much the same, just in mid air.. technically making it twice as good as in the game.



...great, now I want to watch the trailer again >__>


__________________

"Gonna need more chloroform..."



"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2012 11:41 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Between Realms

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
The devs made 6 statements like that. One was that Dante beats V.Joe, then the reverse, Bay beats Dante [apparently said jokingly], Dante = Bay and then Joe = Dante = Bay.. There was also the statement that Dante > the rest of Capcom and Dormammu, so..

Bay's at equal strength, slower and has less hax than Dante. Equal speed and weaker than Kratos.


Then they are all true, except for the last one of course because he was obviously referring to Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Kratos is faster if she's slightly faster than a car.


__________________


"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:04 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Wait, what?

A statement about Dante being greater than Dormammu? From whom? Where?

Maybe in the game canon, but Capcom has no say on that outside of the game, since its not their character.

Dormammu would shit on everyone in this thread by the way. Asura would be less than an afterthought.


__________________

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:09 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuja9001
More whining I see.

How fast would this make them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF8LmLFkec0#t=7m25s


No whining. Just truth. It's barely a game.

And, probably well into hypersonic, considering the distance there appears to be.


__________________

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:11 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuja9001
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No whining. Just truth. It's barely a game.


Just like Heavy Rain right?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:13 AM
Kuja9001 is currently offline Click here to Send Kuja9001 a Private Message Find more posts by Kuja9001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuja9001
Just like Heavy Rain right?


Funny enough, even Heavy Rain is more of a game than Asura's Wrath.


__________________

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:15 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gender: Male
Location: Midcyru

All? Dante < Joe > Dante < Bay = Dante =Joe.... /splodes/ lol nah apparently Capcom said they're bringing their strongest character to MvC when talking about Dante.

MvC/SMT Dante >
stick out tongue


Kratos' speed [not reactions] is Peak+ O.o


quote:
A statement about Dante being greater than Dormammu? From whom? Where?

Iunno, just something I read. Not from Capcom guys, someone else.


__________________

"Gonna need more chloroform..."



"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:16 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Between Realms

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
All? Dante < Joe > Dante < Bay = Dante =Joe.... /splodes/ lol nah apparently Capcom said they're bringing their strongest character to MvC when talking about Dante.

MvC/SMT Dante >
stick out tongue


Kratos' speed [not reactions] is Peak+ O.o



Iunno, just something I read. Not from Capcom guys, someone else.


Moar liek Joe = Dante = Bayonetta, since they can all beat each other apparently. stick out tongue

Yeah, those Crapcom guys were lying.
Demitri >> SMT Dante

In terms of traveling speed, his super leg muscles say otherwise, never mind The Sandals of Hermes.


__________________


"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 12:24 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gender: Male
Location: Midcyru

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Moar liek Joe = Dante = Bayonetta, since they can all beat each other apparently. stick out tongue

Yeah, those Crapcom guys were lying.
Demitri >> SMT Dante

In terms of traveling speed, his super leg muscles say otherwise, never mind The Sandals of Hermes.


I'm riding the feat train bro

Pish, SMT Dante is Multiversal


Eh, never really seen him do any fast movements so leg muscles be dammed. And iirc Hermes doesn't have a solid speed feat either, plus its unknown how much of his speed was his or his booties.


__________________

"Gonna need more chloroform..."



"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 01:02 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Universe

I though this was about the Daedric Price Azura. Well, never mind.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 02:28 AM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Eh, never really seen him do any fast movements so leg muscles be dammed. And iirc Hermes doesn't have a solid speed feat either, plus its unknown how much of his speed was his or his booties.


Kratos has performed great leaps at speeds faster than any human could, if you count that.

Also, Bayonetta would probably beat Dante. Let's be honest here.

She headbutt's skyscrapers and sends them flying.

... God I hate that *****.


__________________
Thanks Scythe!

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 03:52 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gender: Male
Location: Midcyru

Guess he has faster jumping speed, though thinking of the watercrabhorse scene he wasnt far above human speeds.

Have the figures for that somewhere and its not /that/ far from his base strength. But remember thats comes after an eight second charge up. Her usable strength that she can do on the fly are on par with Dante's. She still aint fast enough though..

Aha, physics.


__________________

"Gonna need more chloroform..."



"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 04:52 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Between Realms

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
I'm riding the feat train bro

Pish, SMT Dante is Multiversal


Eh, never really seen him do any fast movements so leg muscles be dammed. And iirc Hermes doesn't have a solid speed feat either, plus its unknown how much of his speed was his or his booties.


Good thing lol-Word of God > Feats

Yes, he is multiversal. Demitri pimp-slapped him so hard Dante was sent into another Universe.


Apart from his jumping feats which cement his movement speed as being far above Peak-Human, he can also outrun Cronos sweeping his hand across his arm without the need for his boots, and we both know that Cronos can move his arms rather fast.
His booties are what make him the fastest god. He's run straight up a section of a chain that is a mile or so long, and he has filled 6 goblets with wine at the same time.


__________________


"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 05:08 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

the chain was much longer than just a mile from where hermes started running.

the labyrinth is in the center of olympus, and olympus has to be at least a dozen miles tall judging by how small that titan looked while falling after poseidon flew down at his chest.

anyway, by powerscaling, he's supposed to be the fastest in the verse, and Poseidon and Zeus definitely have broken mach speeds before, as have Poseidon's hippocampi.


__________________

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 06:07 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Between Realms

Yeah, but we don't know if he ran all the way up to the Chamber of the Flame, or he paused somewhere in between. All we could see was at best, a mile of the chain.


__________________


"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 06:13 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gender: Male
Location: Midcyru

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Good thing lol-Word of God > Feats

Yes, he is multiversal. Demitri pimp-slapped him so hard Dante was sent into another Universe.


Apart from his jumping feats which cement his movement speed as being far above Peak-Human, he can also outrun Cronos sweeping his hand across his arm without the need for his boots, and we both know that Cronos can move his arms rather fast.
His booties are what make him the fastest god. He's run straight up a section of a chain that is a mile or so long, and he has filled 6 goblets with wine at the same time.


Haku = Lightspeed then

I see what you did there.. Multiversal smack talk foo'! Gonna make Demitri feel bad.... on a multiversal level


Fastest I remember is this, barely above Peak. Almost hypersonic, though his hand speed at that moment in the scene was only 15m/s, and it was gaining on Kratos' 10m/s [dead on peak o.o].
"Nor do we know if the boots gave Hermes all of his speed, or only amped his speed." ~DP :V Dunno why but it was in a file. More to the fact, speed is his only ability. From his status he must have some ability of his own that didnt come from the boots.
None of that gives a speed though. It takes him over a second to run up past 4, 6m chain links, only 24m. The same speed shown through the game like running down the mountain or across the wire. Nootttt sure what filling 6 cups actually means O.o Unless he can make the wine shoot out the bottle way faster than normal, cos there's no other way.





IIRC besides the giant horses [Mach5ish], neither of those two had supersonic movement.


__________________

"Gonna need more chloroform..."



"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 04:41 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Mach 5 is about a mile a second.

The hippocampi shot up from the water covering more like 6 miles a second.

And that wasn't Kratos' best leap. Earlier he jumped from the hippocampi to mount olympus, and then later he jumps from Cronos' left shoulder to his right palm.


__________________

Last edited by CosmicComet on Feb 28th, 2012 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 06:35 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gender: Male
Location: Midcyru

Ah, so that's its name.

If its this then its about 22m (about 9 Kratos heights) in 1.5s, 15m/s is not far from the 10m/s Peak speed. The Cronos one was a 25m/s speed, though some of it may be attributed to the dive. So his jump speed around twice human speed.



Around 6km I'd say. And it took 4 whole seconds for it to get to them to get that high, timed it a few times.


__________________

"Gonna need more chloroform..."



"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2012 07:26 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Between Realms

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Haku = Lightspeed then

I see what you did there.. Multiversal smack talk foo'! Gonna make Demitri feel bad.... on a multiversal level

Fastest I remember is this, barely above Peak. Almost hypersonic, though his hand speed at that moment in the scene was only 15m/s, and it was gaining on Kratos' 10m/s [dead on peak o.o].
"Nor do we know if the boots gave Hermes all of his speed, or only amped his speed." ~DP :V Dunno why but it was in a file. More to the fact, speed is his only ability. From his status he must have some ability of his own that didnt come from the boots.
None of that gives a speed though. It takes him over a second to run up past 4, 6m chain links, only 24m. The same speed shown through the game like running down the mountain or across the wire. Nootttt sure what filling 6 cups actually means O.o Unless he can make the wine shoot out the bottle way faster than normal, cos there's no other way.





IIRC besides the giant horses [Mach5ish], neither of those two had supersonic movement.


He was holding back.

Demitri gets hawt ladies from all over the multiverse. Dante can only get a 10 year old girl to like him.

There's this where he crosses about 20-30 meters while massive platforms fall in slow-mo.

Eh, a) gameplay speed.
b) I highly highly doubt Cronos would move his hands at a very small fraction of his true speed when he is trying to capture Kratos.

What file?
Indeed, Speed is supposed to be his thing, but given how the Boots amp Kratos' speed to the point where he can now run up walls (and create trails of fire as Kratos runs, but it might just be a power of the boots that Hermes did not use on-screen...ask CC about this), the Boots must have also amped a considerably faster being by a similar margin.
On a tangent, he also had a Caduceus in the first novel, but it isn't present in the game.

More like 10, ~15m sections in just over a second, and he was running upwards while laughing so while it was obviously nowhere near as fast as Dante's Tower Dive, it was far more casual.
Yeah, it was a bit of a doozy, but the glasses were still filled at the same time and he appeared to be in three places at once.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Ah, so that's its name.

If its this then its about 22m (about 9 Kratos heights) in 1.5s, 15m/s is not far from the 10m/s Peak speed. The Cronos one was a 25m/s speed, though some of it may be attributed to the dive. So his jump speed around twice human speed.



Around 6km I'd say. And it took 4 whole seconds for it to get to them to get that high, timed it a few times.


3-4 seconds is how long it took to grab Gaia. We don't know if it rammed straight into her, or reached her, then grabbed her like it did with the Titan next to her. Given how fast it shot out of the water, I think it reached her in about a second or so.


__________________


"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Feb 29th, 2012 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2012 01:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:03 PM.
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Asura vs Dante, Bayonetta, Kratos, Ryu

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.