KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Any good sci-fi recomendations?

Any good sci-fi recomendations?
Started by: Lord Andres

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 02:34 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ahh... his Hannibal-hatin' ass will be gettin' munched on by boars soon enough. Meanwhile, the Great and Powerful Dafoe will be huntin' down any mo-fos who try to eat him...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 01:14 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I believe thats a tranquilizer. Or was he trying to kill that tiger or whatever he was hunting? Didnt he need its DNA or somesuch?

Also

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 10:52 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Shit, yeah, I think he needed the DNA. I forget movies so quickly.. that's why I can watch them again and again, heh.

Why do we have to fight and point guns? Can't we all just love wanna another? Can't we all just get along??!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 09:43 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

How about a nice game of chess.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 09:49 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Chess isn't bad. It's fun and harmless. But I was actually thinking more along the lines of laying in bed and cuddling...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 10:06 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

"You f*cking f*ggot."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 03:59 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Chess isn't bad. It's fun and harmless. But I was actually thinking more along the lines of laying in bed and cuddling...

I can smell you.......

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2012 02:41 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Let the fashion-off begin!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 04:08 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Oh shit its a walk-off.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 08:39 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, dogg. Shit is intense.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 08:42 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Dafoe's just tryin to show off tho. See the poise and grace of the Oldman. Thats all class there.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 08:51 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

No, no, no... the Oldman is all stiff like he's got a rod stuck up his ass. Dafoe is loose and free.. much more at ease with the crowd. He knows how to work it!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 10:42 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Do not critisize the stance of the Oldman, better men have tried. And dafoes just trying to seduce the camera because hes probably drunk.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 03:20 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm gonna have to side with Oldman on this one.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 01:00 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by omgchos
dafoes just trying to seduce the camera because hes probably drunk.

Dafoe looks perfectly sober to me, bro. The Oldman doesn't look like he's modeling, he looks like he's posing for a mugshot. Dafoe knows how it's done, son!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 02:56 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Lets just agree that they are both awesome actors and stop this headbutting. U know i looked it up and they havent been in a movie together. On that glorious day when the twain shall meet all will be right with the world.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 04:56 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Lets just agree that they are both awesome actors and stop this headbutting.

Agree to disagree.. haha, jk stick out tongue

U know i looked it up and they havent been in a movie together. On that glorious day when the twain shall meet all will be right with the world.

Never? Hmm.. either all will be right with the world, or it will give our Dark Lord Satan the portal he needs to invade our realm. I'm not sure which! It would be too much awesome on the same screen, though, that's for sure.. haha. We need to start a petition for Holy-wood to put them in a movie together..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 05:51 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Never? Hmm.. either all will be right with the world, or it will give our Dark Lord Satan the portal he needs to invade our realm. I'm not sure which! It would be too much awesome on the same screen, though, that's for sure.. haha. We need to start a petition for Holy-wood to put them in a movie together..

Hahah a perfect allignment for the desolate one. When the Actors allign, its the sign, of the end time.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 05:53 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Oh jeez it's a Dafoe/Oldman standoff......legendary!

We need to start a petition for Holy-wood to put them in a movie together..

HAHA! They need to be in a cop film together. Tango and Cash style. Shit will be the bomb.

Hahah a perfect allignment for the desolate one. When the Actors allign, its the sign, of the end time.

Surely only these two can defeat the dread forces of Cthulu.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 07:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote