KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos (HOTU) vs CA Superman

Thanos (HOTU) vs CA Superman
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
Classic abhitroll in the house.
Classic masters bitching. Get over the fact that you've been owned several times by me.

quote:
Whenever you start posting in all bold it's an indication you have nothing for the argument,
Quite some logic there, old man. But it seems you have only got your own weird logic which nobody else can understand. Its alright though, I'm not gonna judge you.
quote:
so in order to get attention from these meaningless hate tirades you bring out the heavy black.
Or I'm just posting from a mobile phone. But yeah, quite some logic ya got there.

quote:
laughing Coming from the guy who's been banned for trolling.
Coming from the guy who got mad at someone and made a thread with arguing his own logic for whole pages? Funny indeed. Do you remember this thread, O great master?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Probably not.

quote:
Still trolling I see. Now using a broken link to prove something.
Broken link?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...15005

How about now?

quote:
But no worries. Bring the debate here troll.
No intention of doing that. Unlike you I don't do copy/paste debates.

quote:
Gibberish.
Yeah, you are just spouting gibberish at this point.

quote:
I haven't accepted anything from you son, don't get it twisted.
Too late grandpa, you accepted defeat already and ran away. Don't get mad at me now.

quote:
I never changed my view on what the HOTI did.
Who the **** cares about what you think? Certainly not me and not the writer too it seems.

quote:
I'm simply using another of its feats as a presentation of its power, namely, erasing/remaking the LT.
I'm doing the same. See beyonders making LT their *****.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 04:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Classic abhitroll in the house.

Whenever you start posting in all bold it's an indication you have nothing for the argument,
so in order to get attention from these meaningless hate tirades you bring out the heavy black.

laughing Coming from the guy who's been banned for trolling.

Still trolling I see. Now using a broken link to prove something.

But no worries. Bring the debate here troll.

Gibberish.

I haven't accepted anything from you son, don't get it twisted.

I never changed my view on what the HOTI did.

I'm simply using another of its feats as a presentation of its power, namely, erasing/remaking the LT.
Abhi always loses and then claims he won.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 04:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^^ I'm willing to say he's more of a troll than even Nvr was.
Nvr was just wrong most of the time, but this guy flat out lies, and I hate that.

Anyway, I've learned that whenever he begins to post in all bold, he knows he's shitted in his pants dived in and swam.
Originally posted by abhilegend

Classic masters bitching. Get over the fact that you've been owned several times by me.

Gibberish. ... and laughing

Quite some logic there, old man. But it seems you have only got your own weird logic which nobody else can understand. Its alright though, I'm not gonna judge you.
Or I'm just posting from a mobile phone. But yeah, quite some logic ya got there.

Coming from the guy who got mad at someone and made a thread with arguing his own logic for whole pages? Funny indeed. Do you remember this thread, O great master?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Probably not.

no expression ... What a troll you are dude, seriously. You have nothing for this argument, and you feel like the dick you are,
so now you come re-hashing a "thread" I made in 2008? A thread which has nothing to do with me "lying," or this thread.

Broken link?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...15005

How about now?

WTF? That's the same thread I was linking you too, nice try troll.

So, you use page (4) where you think you're making sense, while leaving out the very next page (5) where I correct your ignorance:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=5

You disappeared and came back in page 7 just to highlight some troll using socks making them look related to me.

But, as far as my responses to your ignorance, you were smart to avoid it, since you knew you was wrong.

Then you return in page 8, only to once again let the Troll in you take over.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=8

You even used the SAME tactic to vainly attempt to diminish my rep at kmc. laughing out loud
Incredible, it's like that's the only means of attack you have.
You either get personal, or use irrelevant shit. Like unrelated threads such as the "De-contruction of Here comes Tomorrow."

Page 9 to its last page 13 ... never saw your trollish name again.

No intention of doing that. Unlike you I don't do copy/paste debates.

I would entertain a Battlezone on this subject if you dare.

Lifetime Ban for the loser.

Just let me know and we'll set it up with Bada.

Who the **** cares about what you think? Certainly not me and not the writer too it seems.

Actually, it is I, who does not care what you think. I'm only biting back cause you fallaciously labeled me a "liar."

You don't understand Marvel unfortunately.

I'm doing the same. See beyonders making LT their *****.

The BeyonderS come from a realm which makes the infinite prime multiverse seem like less than a speck.

I'm not surprised by the depictions of the BeyonderS.

But you are cause you don't know shit about Marvel cosmology.

Last edited by Mr Master on Mar 27th, 2015 at 03:44 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 03:37 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

LT held two megaverses in his hand, if you want two fictional companies that both belong to marvel.
Hotu was universal, destroyed only a Universe and neither granred real omniscience nor real Omnipotence.
Those are facts, the truth, it doesn't matter how often certain people lie about it.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 04:01 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
LT held two megaverses in his hand, if you want two fictional companies that both belong to marvel.
Hotu was universal, destroyed only a Universe and neither granred real omniscience nor real Omnipotence.
Those are facts, the truth, it doesn't matter how often certain people lie about it.

^ This statement sums it up perfectly, at most the LT held two fictional Marvel companies/subsidiaries and nothing more.

The beyonders killed the LT who was stated on panel to be the guardian of the multiverse, thus the LT as of present day is only a Multivrersal power and nothig more. For all we know the beyonder realm could be Disney which would be millions of times larger than the Marvel Megaverse.

Thanos with the hotu was at most a universal power as stated on panel he effected only one universe. The LT that Thanos killed and or absorbed was the universal fragment of the LT, just as when the beyonders killed the real LT there was as a corpse in every universe.

Thanos was at most a sub universal power, who lacked universal or more omnipotence and omniescencr. The hotu is equal to or below the Infinity gauntlet, the IG actually provides universal omniescence and omnipotence, while the hotu does not and both are limited to their native universe.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 04:18 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

BW lies and Bullshit is trolling at its highest

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:09 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yeah, the Beyonders are Mickey, Donald and Goofy in all likelihood. Good job boardwalker.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:09 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yeah, the Beyonders are Mickey, Donald and Goofy in all likelihood. Good job boardwalker.

thank you!

I honestly do feel the beyonders are disney characters, and this entire story arc is a way for disney connect the two companies metatextually. The ending of this marvel storyline will likely conclude with the main heroes entering the beyonder realm (disney), and meeting a very mysterious and all powerful entity of which all we will see is the mouse ears outline shrouded in light.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:19 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Board Walker
thank you!

I honestly do feel the beyonders are disney characters, and this entire story arc is a way for disney connect the two companies metatextually. The ending of this marvel storyline will likely conclude with the main heroes entering the beyonder realm (disney), and meeting a very mysterious and all powerful entity of which all we will see is the mouse ears outline shrouded in light.

That would be pretty funny ^^.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like all the people in this thread.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:24 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I like all the people in this thread.
Except Thanos thumb up

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:26 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since I wear the IG I command all to be friends.

Make it so!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:28 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

^ This statement sums it up perfectly,

at most the LT held two fictional Marvel companies/subsidiaries and nothing more.

Bull ...

-----------------------------------------

The person who wrote the "Brothers" bio (Jeff Christiansen) with the help of 3 writers from DC vs Marvel:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm (Jeff goes by the nickname "Snood")

Is the same guy who is "Head Handbook Writer" of the handbook where LT's bio is. (and any handbook from 2004 up) smile

(2006 official handbook of LT's bio)

(please log in to view the image)

So, without question, the LT's bio (concerning the Two Megaverses) is referring to Marvel and another Company.

Why?

Because in his view, (Jeff) Marvel and DC and other companies are what? ... Megaverses! thumb up

(2004)

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm

"As seen in the DC vs Marvel limited series, the Brothers encompass their entire respective multiverses
(i.e. The Marvel Brother encompasses both the mainstream Marvel universe
and its alternate realities such as Earth-Days of Future past etc.)
It extends beyond just their Multiverses, though,
as realms such as the New Universe, outside of the mainstream Marvel Multiverse, were affected.
However, they do not encompass the entire Omniverse, only DC and Marvel Megaverses.
The Omniverse is the term used to describe all realities and all multiverses,
whereas Megaverse is a term
(coined by Snood) which is used to describe all multiverses within one line of comics.
All of it is within the Omniverse, whether or not it is in the comics
."

--------------------------------

(2005 Handbook description of a Megaverse) Jeff Christiansen feels the same:

"We have coined the term Megaverse to include realms associating with a particular line of comics"

--------------------------------

(2006 Handbook description of a Megaverse) Jeff Christiansen feels the same:

---------------------------------------------------

So, I'm not going back and forth anymore since this seals the deal.

If you're a serious person,
at-least you'll admit that the LT's bio did not mean two "megaverses" in Marvel,
but instead two separate companies.

Now, you wanna say, well that's true I can't argue against that, but that still isn't DC. Fine.

But you have to admit, that they aren't two megaverses in Marvel.
It's actually two lines of comics according to the guy who wrote it. (Jeff/Snood)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:29 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

The beyonders killed the LT who was stated on panel to be the guardian of the multiverse, thus the LT as of present day is only a Multivrersal power and nothig more.

The LT has always been the "guardian of the Multiverse."

Any reality outside the prime Multiverse is basically inconsequential cosmically speaking,
since there's no sentient concepts out there in any other multiverse or universe.
The only concern is the Beyond Realm, which is dis-connected/outside/beyond and far bigger.

For all we know the beyonder realm could be Disney which would be millions of times larger than the Marvel Megaverse.

What? Oh wait ... you mean for all you know ...

Thanos with the hotu was at most a universal power as stated on panel.

The LT that Thanos killed and or absorbed was the universal fragment of the LT

This is just straight up bull ...

Thanos was at most a sub universal power, who lacked universal or more omnipotence and omniescencr.

The hotu is equal to or below the Infinity gauntlet,
the IG actually provides universal omniescence and omnipotence, while the hotu does not. [/B]

I wonder if you're high and laughing at us?

Anyway, to dispel this lie:

Now, I know you may think we'll believe you over the writer, but ... you're wrong in rationalizing that.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:30 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

BW and his phucking Mickey Mouse logic.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:39 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by "Id"

Micky is the first cartoon/comic character ever, so

Micky>everyone else shit.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 05:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Anyway, to dispel this lie:

On a separate occasion, Thanos outright stated THOTI was "The ULTIMATE in power.":
http://i.imgur.com/UmhcB0f.jpg
...And as you can see, that statement was made just after Thanos had also recalled obtaining/wielding a CCU and the classic IG.

So yeah, according to a character who has actually possessed every one of the aforementioned powers/relics, THOTI>>>ALL. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 28th, 2015 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 03:34 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

^^ I'm willing to say he's more of a troll than even Nvr was.
Nvr was just wrong most of the time, but this guy flat out lies, and I hate that.
Agreeing with quanchi now? Man, how far have you fallen. Or maybe you were never that far from being a troll that is.

quote:
Anyway, I've learned that whenever he begins to post in all bold, he knows he's shitted in his pants dived in and swam.
Oh Dr. Phil, thou doth projecteth too much.

quote:
Gibberish. ... and laughing
So whenever you don't have a counter, its gibberish? Oh you poor thing, I almost pity you.

quote:
no expression ... What a troll you are dude, seriously.
Calling me a troll will not hide your own trolling.
quote:
You have nothing for this argument, and you feel like the dick you are,
I have everything already poven for this argument. Just because you are in denial doesn't mean shit.
quote:
so now you come re-hashing a "thread" I made in 2008? A thread which has nothing to do with me "lying," or this thread.
That was just an example of how far you can go with trolling. Just like here.

quote:
WTF? That's the same thread I was linking you too, nice try troll.
Where I ripped your arguments apart and you tried to pull up arguments from six months ago to hide and brought your cheerleader army to cheer you up?

quote:
So, you use page (4) where you think you're making sense, while leaving out the very next page (5) where I correct your ignorance:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=5
Hahahaha, you mean you brought your cheerleader army to bolster your repeated fantasies? You did nothing. And in just the next page you ran away when I called on your BS.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=8

But rest easy, I will not do that here. Humiliating you once is enough on this topic.

quote:
You disappeared and came back in page 7 just to highlight some troll using socks making them look related to me.
I didn't. That was everyone. Even Bada said it.

quote:
But, as far as my responses to your ignorance, you were smart to avoid it, since you knew you was wrong.
Check out the very next page old man.

quote:
Then you return in page 8, only to once again let the Troll in you take over.
"Troll, troll, troll", is that only thing you got when I ripped apart your arguments? Never knew you were such a coward.

quote:
You even used the SAME tactic to vainly attempt to diminish my rep at kmc. laughing out loud
Hahahahahahaha. Your rep? Who the **** cares about "rep" on an online forum?
quote:
Incredible, it's like that's the only means of attack you have.
Oh really? You want to look at my means of attacks? Look at my argument, look at my scans. I don't get personal untill you do. After that you will receive the same as you sent towards me.
quote:
You either get personal, or use irrelevant shit. Like unrelated threads such as the "De-contruction of Here comes Tomorrow."
Just like you tried to use a six months old debate to disredit my debate in that thread. Just because I don't label you as a troll every ther sentence doesn't mean you are anything other than a glorified spam bot.

quote:
Page 9 to its last page 13 ... never saw your trollish name again.
Because the "argument" was already over and you already lost. I don't do spamming like you do.

quote:
I would entertain a Battlezone on this subject if you dare.
Would gladly do so. Name the time and judges. Someone has to break your ego after all these years.

quote:
Lifetime Ban for the loser.
No such rules, I don't play by your rules.

quote:
Just let me know and we'll set it up with Bada.
You want to do a battlezone, It will be on my terms not yours. Just let me know and I will set up.

quote:
Actually, it is I, who does not care what you think.
I already said, didn't I? I don't give a **** about what you think.
quote:
I'm only biting back cause you fallaciously labeled me a "liar."
Well, if I called you a liar, you ARE a liar. I don't go around calling people liars.

quote:
You don't understand Marvel unfortunately.
You don't understand comics. Fortunately I do.

quote:
The BeyonderS come from a realm which makes the infinite prime multiverse seem like less than a speck.
Who gives a shit about retconned stuff? Stabrand killed one beyonder, Ex Nihilo and Abyss turned one into tree. That's how power levels are measured. Not how big their universe is.

quote:
I'm not surprised by the depictions of the BeyonderS.
Well, you should be.

quote:
But you are cause you don't know shit about Marvel cosmology.
I know more than enough. Just because I don't obsess over it doesn't mean I don't know about it. And unlike you I know about both DC and Marvel's cosmologies.

smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 03:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by "Id"
Funny thing is, it's not the worst part of the thread.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:00 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Funny thing is, it's not the worst part of the thread.

The beyonders are the heralds of the Disney Megaverse, heralds of Micky Mouse himself.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:01 AM