KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

I have no idea what Mel is talking about but the anime I'm geekasiming about is The Slayers, its really awesome if you don't mind old anime. Another old anime I like is Ranma 1/2, it's pretty silly and has a ton of episodes! If your looking for a newer anime try Soul Eater, it's just fantastic...and you'll recognize a certain character that Regelion is in love with. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 02:32 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

I recommend an anime called Jigoku Shojo or in english known as Hell Girl 3 seasons of people who have grudges on others and banishing them to hell I love it Starry you used her picture for Sam in hero high 2 and 3 that's the Hell Girl her name is Ai Enma

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 02:44 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Starry you remember my favorite character Black star Yahoo. @Mel Try this on for size. "Grant me courage and strength of spirit to chase away the fear in my heart forever grant my shadow skills the power to soar the heavens themselves Shadow gate genesis killing technique Cannon." @The big O heres a list of some good animes atleast the ones i like.

Shadow skill
Slayer- next, try, Revolution and evolution -R
Elemental Gelade
Elfen Lied
Dream Eater Merry
Dears
Chobits
Daigunder
D.N.Angel
D-Grayman
Chaos;head
Cardfighter Vanguard
Air gear
.Hack
Dead man wonderland heres a few for now i have a lot more and my magic based ones are better.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:24 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I absolutely HATE dead man's wonderland. But I can honestly say that I haven't heard of just about all of those. What are some magic ones, Reg?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 05:41 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Well theirs
Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts
Demon King Daimao
Shuffle
MxZero my favorite
Flame of Recca
Fullmetal alchemist
Blue exorcist
Get backers
Guin Saga
Kurokami
Maburaho
Negima
Orphen my favorite also Orpen revenge 2nd season.
The Familiar of Zero myfavorite too
The legend of the legendary hero's this where Ryners is from ^_^
Kyou Kara Maou!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 06:15 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

ive read the brgining of the rp but i dont know if its to late so if it is or isnt can you plz pm and if it is this is my charecter and i whould apear in the town the vist to to get the hourses
name -nate summers
age - 27
gender - male
appearance – brown hair thats alway neat and usaly ware lose close because of his fighting style
specialization – he uses a clan trait of transforming his blod into wepones and has well understanding of electrick magick
other magicks – he can transfor into a dragon right now can only do partial transoformation of like a hand or creat wings
equipment – he holds an gem that has power of the dragon within
personality – he is very stern and consintrate during battle but when he is wih friends he very easy going (like positve and negitve charges Xd)
bio – he come forme a clan of wizerds that subcluded into the volcanos and live amongst dragons over time these wizerds gaind the power of the dragon and each ware a gem to control these powers where my charcter has left the group inorder to understand the unknown and find out why he was born

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 08:47 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate9939
back in action

im sorry about all the misspeld word im not the best speller and my keybord sometimes dosent put in a letter or two so anyway if im a little slow or i am not doing it right tell me cause im new and ive been trying to be in an rp anyway im also making an rp if anyone is intrested look in the aprovel thred hope i can join

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 10:01 PM
nate9939 is currently offline Click here to Send nate9939 a Private Message Find more posts by nate9939 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Not bad at all. However, your bio is inconsistent to everyone else's. How do you even know if dragons exist? wink
Also, you can only have one specialization, so electric magick counts as a secondary, not a primary.
Apart from that, and the spelling and grammar (which can be worked on), I like it. Very creative. smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 02:31 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

talking about magick since Raven is a primarily ice/water wizard she can still cast a lightning spell if she says the words right???

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 02:54 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

All wizards have a basic understanding of most magicks. So the answer is yes, but she hasn't mastered it the way she has with water and ice. In other words, there's every chance she might botch it and zapp herself. XD

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 02:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I see I see...Raven is quite clumsy.

Raven: Shut up don't tell everyone!

well it's true...

Raven: looks down in defeat, "you still shouldn't tell everyone.

(I've always wanted to do that! and now I have...crossing off the bucket list)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:11 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Can i help with this bucket list of yours Starry.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:14 AM
starryknight

DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:21 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

No but just ask and i'd do all ui can to help with something on it love

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:26 AM
MadMel
Heh

You guys are cute. XD

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:40 AM
starryknight

hmm...that was an imaginary list BUT since you are willing to help me!

"you may call me mistress but only from your knees." (wanted to say that for a long time!)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
You guys are cute. XD

tell us something that we don't know...we are down right adorable! *takes a sexy pose but fails miserably...*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:47 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

don't worry your always sexy to me *gets on knees* my mistress. cool happy

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 03:53 AM
starryknight

oh my gosh! that was cute hehe. big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 04:08 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Starry my Misstress will you RP marry me again? cool wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 01:21 PM
starryknight

nope gotta keep my options open...I'M FREE WOMAN!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 02:16 PM