KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- The Movement
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

The veteran laughs.

"A Jedi Master would've probably checked these things, but a novice wouldn't. You pissed off one of the largest piracy operations in this sector and didn't think they would find ways to get back at you? I bet you didn't even look to see if they had pinned a bounty on you. You've got a price on your head, Wentar."

The veteran retrieves a handheld hologram projector from his utility belt. He takes a moment to key in a command, and a hologram appears. It is a loop of you fighting about the Seat of Srum, lightsaber in hand, deflecting lasers.

A block of text appears. You're wanted dead or alive, and the sum offered by the Overlord is hefty either way.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 06:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar's eyes widen in shock, he hadn't considered the idea of a bounty because he assumed the assassins were the only threat the Overlord would feel he needed.

"Has the Overlord put up bounties on anyone else?" he asks quickly, mind racing, sudden aware of how exposed he is out here.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2015 03:17 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The veteran scrolls quickly through the bounty listings and you see flickers of holograms of those who fought for the Seat of Srum- Altar, Vlad, Lo'joon, Hloo'jen, and others who opted to mutiny with them. All with expensive bounties posted for them.

Issuing bounties certainly isn't the Overlord's style, having sent out his Assassins to root you out and collect you. And they did mean to collect you, not murder you, based off of what their squad leader said.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 12:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

It does ring odd. Emso's name isn't on there right? Also where is Vlad now that his player has vanished again?

"Wanted dead or alive, this does not make any sense. He wants me alive..." Wentar mutters. "Are you sure The Overlord himself posted these bounties?"

Last edited by Craft on Dec 8th, 2015 at 04:53 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 04:48 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, no sign of... oh, wait, there's Emso.

Vlad likely remained with the ship and has done little to further your search for Lo'joon.

"Look, I'm not questioning these things," the veteran says. "I'm no bounty hunter. I'm just a man trying to make a living and not get vaporized."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 05:40 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar's eyes widen when Emso's name pops up.

"Oh no..." he says, suddenly fearful for his companion. "I need to go, right now. Are you sure there is nothing you can tell me about the group of spacers that arrived after Shollis?"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 11:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The veteran wrestles with something internally, screwing up his mouth, before deciding to drop a tidbit.

"Don't check with the chop shops in the docking bays," the veteran says. "Look outside the Den. And don't try to find me again. I'm getting out of here before you bring trouble. The Jedi always bring trouble, wherever they go."

He hurries off along the alley you followed him down.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 09:23 AM
Craft
CTE

As the veteran leaves Wentar will turn around and run back the way he came. Worried about leaving Emso defenseless he will race back to where he left his companion.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 12:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You make your way back to where you left Emso, and find him where you left him. Except the two guards you sent after the "Rodian with a knife" are talking to him now, demanding papers and asking him his business here.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 07:04 PM
Craft
CTE

We did everything by the books, right? He should have all his papers in order.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 03:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You did, and so Emso hands over the documentation, which they examine. But when you return, they're less than pleased to see you and want to know why you sent them on a goose chase.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 09:48 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar acts surprised. "Y-you mean you didn't find him or was I mistaken? I'm terribly sorry if I was wrong, I was just concerned is all."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 03:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

That's a Lying check. Going for it?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 08:51 AM
Craft
CTE

Yes sir! With a pool of 9. (5 Cha, 1 Lying, 3 Presence)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 10:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Wentar feigns to the tune of five successes, at which point the guards relent. They're frustrated but you come across genuinely. They leave.

"What'd you find out?" Emso asks. "You came back in an awful hurry..."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:09 AM
Craft
CTE

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Presense? stick out tongue

-

"We're in great danger," Wentar whispers, glancing around to see if anyone is watching them. "We need to get back to the ship, I'll explain more there."

I'm assuming there's no restrictions for us when it comes to going to and from our ship.

Wentar wants to head there and make some observation rolls on the way to make sure we're not being followed.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 03:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

There's a reason I picked it up for Galder, but it's more the "Listen to me, I'm a leader!" or the "Listen to me or I'll break you!" route.

-

You regroup back at the Free Flyer with Emso, to get somewhere more secure. Nobody tails you back to the ship (as far as you can tell). Emso isn't pleased to hear that the Overlord put on your head, and in fact, seems more concerned about you than about himself.

"So what do we do?" Emso asks.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 08:31 AM
Craft
CTE

For some reason Galder with social force powers weirds me out. stick out tongue

-

Wentar paces around the interior of The Free Flyer's cargo hold.

"We finish what we came here to do and find Loj'oon. I am not returning to the Temple empty handed," he replies. "The man I followed mentioned we may find what we're looking for outside of the Den, but we need to be careful and look into this quietly. Now that we all have this bounty on our heads we can't trust anyone."

He stops pacing. "It just doesn't make any sense, why would the Overlord put out a dead or alive bounty if he went through so much trouble to get me alive on Coruscant?"

Can we send a message to the Jedi Order from here or are we too far out?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 09:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Emso has no answer for you about the bounty. He wonders as well.

"What does he gain by doing it?" Emso asks you.

You could get a call out to the Jedi Council on Coruscant, but it would require your call to bounce around space from transmitter to transmitter. Risky if you're attempting to be discrete.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 10:35 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar takes a moment to think. "Revenge maybe? Or perhaps he intends for his assassins to strike at us while we're trying to fend off bounty hunters? Hard to say..."

"For now we need to find out what's outside the Den. I didn't think there was anything else out here."

I think before I send any message I want to look into those bounties. I wanna confirm it's the Overlord who placed them and figure out how someone would cash in on it. Would it be via a bounty office or with the Overlord directly?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2015 02:09 PM