KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » John McClane vs Solid Snake

John McClane vs Solid Snake
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T-Wrecks
Mathmatical!

Snake leaves a trail of broken glass that McClane stupidly walks through stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2012 06:50 PM
T-Wrecks is currently offline Click here to Send T-Wrecks a Private Message Find more posts by T-Wrecks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Snake wins because at one point Christian Bale was gonna play Solid Snake big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 01:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Why bother making McClane threads?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 02:19 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Mcclane's feats from The Movies and PSX DH trilogy alone, ruin Snake who is forced by McClane to eat his own tail and poop himself out of his own scaly arse..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 04:23 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, Snake punches McClane's head off.

Unlike you, who knows what you are saying is fanwank, what I am saying is entirely accurate to what would happen.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2012 07:38 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nope its not fanwank at all.

1) When has McClane's head ever been shown as even remotely punch-offable?

2) Everything contained in my statement is watertight.
It leaks not one iota, and will allow no liquid effluence like you just spoke in through its liquid proof shell.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 11:30 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Meh. McClande should be banned. Too godlike for these silly games.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2012 07:16 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snake has fought cyborg ninjas that can bullet-time like a mother****er on speed, and came out on top.

It doesn't hurt that the cyborb ninja in question (Gray Fox) was also strong enough to cut and rip through steel as if it was tissue paper. Trained, genetically enhanced soldiers, were just rag-dolls for that guy.

Snake beat him, and has fought even worse. Phuck, he even fought giant robots.

Last edited by Sharivan on Sep 3rd, 2012 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 04:25 AM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Falcon Man
Snake has fought cyborg ninjas that can bullet-time like a mother****er on speed, and came out on top.

It doesn't hurt that the cyborb ninja in question (Gray Fox) was also strong enough to cut and rip through steel as if it was tissue paper. Trained, genetically enhanced soldiers, were just rag-dolls for that guy.

Snake beat him, and has fought even worse. Phuck, he even fought giant robots.

And?

-_-

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 04:40 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blight
And?

Welp, that's all I've got.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 04:49 AM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Mcclane gets his ass handed to him

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 09:01 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stan

Whatever happens... John finds out and win))

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 08:27 AM
Stan is currently offline Click here to Send Stan a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Snake stomps the **** out of him

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 09:55 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

John mcClane win . cuz he is badass.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 11:56 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

This is unfair. Snake CQC McClane in both rounds and it's over laughing

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 04:21 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Also, Snake one shots McClane with a Railgun. Snake has fought supranaturals(kinda) opponents. McClane only fought normal humans

Old Post May 9th, 2016 01:51 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by Nusa105
Also, Snake one shots McClane with a Railgun. Snake has fought supranaturals(kinda) opponents. McClane only fought normal humans
Why do you keep bumping this shit?

Old Post May 10th, 2016 02:43 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by RadZoa
Why do you keep bumping this shit?

Why? Does it matter? I know this is a mismatch but i like to post a reply to have a fun

Edit: Sorry, i just want to like to post a reply like i typed second above meant to make a joke(i think it's not even funny for y'all) and for an argument to anyone thinks McClane beats Snake

Last edited by Dante158 on May 10th, 2016 at 07:36 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2016 07:32 AM
RadZoa

Originally posted by Nusa105
Why? Does it matter? I know this is a mismatch but i like to post a reply to have a fun

Edit: Sorry, i just want to like to post a reply like i typed second above meant to make a joke(i think it's not even funny for y'all) and for an argument to anyone thinks McClane beats Snake
i think you're a fa-gg-ot

Old Post May 10th, 2016 08:19 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

My friend once said Snake would be akin to a fodder to McClane. And that McClane would punch his face so hard that Snake's head would fly straight to the moon laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2016 11:11 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote