KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Blue Oyster Bar

The Blue Oyster Bar
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (239): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

It's the upper shaft of said penis.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Wanna fap.

Is the bottom cut off, or is that it?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:08 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

i just googled "Zelda Sexy Link", there's probably a version with penis showing somewhere if you need to whack it to a cartoon elf.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Which Link is the best physically?

It's still Ocarina of Time Link with the Golden Gauntlets. Strongest without items is Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword (via powerscale) Link. Most durable is probably Wind Waker, edging out Twilight Princess.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:12 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by The Scenario
It's still Ocarina of Time Link with the Golden Gauntlets. Strongest without items is Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword (via powerscale) Link. Most durable is probably Wind Waker, edging out Twilight Princess.
I'd actually contend TP Link as physically strongest.

OoT Link is a pretty good all around Link though.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:19 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well ok, I was going to make a semi-joke thread with a guy who'd kick Links ass with a puppet, but I don't want to be seen picking as on Link.

Maybe I'll pick on McClane instead.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:21 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well ok, I was going to make a semi-joke thread with a guy who'd kick Links ass with a puppet, but I don't want to be seen picking as on Link.

You already are seen that way.

Nah, but legit, my hands are full, too many Link threads. Make something else, or at least a good thread.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:22 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No one gets as worked up over other characters, so it won't be as funny. sad

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Would anyone object to limit on certain threads? It doesn't need to be official, but there could be a guideline of not making a new thread if there are already several really active threads featuring the same characters.

What I mean is stop making so many Link threads, people. While Bro and Lil'Cal might be funny I don't think it'd go anywhere.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:29 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Fair play, fair play......

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:29 PM
NemeBro

Who is Lil'Cal?

And am I Bro?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Lil Cal is the puppet.

Bro is the coolest Homestuck character. He beats people up with Lil Cal; because thats just how cool he is.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:40 PM
NemeBro

Homestuck is gay.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:42 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bro is gay, yes.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 10:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You just gave me an idea. Bless you.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 11:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

How powerful is the Emperor of Man?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 11:34 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Solar system level. His telepathic and energy attacks are equivalent to being "focused as a laser and more destructive than a supernova" and this was performed when he was in a near death state. Plus he beat the Void Dragon, arguably the most powerful of the C'tan.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 11:44 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

I will very much miss John Coffey sad he was only 54

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

-_-

Old Post Sep 5th, 2012 12:12 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Was is a heart attack?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2012 12:27 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Solar system level. His telepathic and energy attacks are equivalent to being "focused as a laser and more destructive than a supernova" and this was performed when he was in a near death state. Plus he beat the Void Dragon, arguably the most powerful of the C'tan.
All of this is bullshit.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2012 02:31 AM