KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys

Seems like Joe got more fun out of the costume than the game.
Sounds like he got a ton of fun out of the game. Just not $30 worth.

I'm one of the fans who squeezed a ton of time out of the game and believes its 100% worth it for me. I gotta say though, he has a good argument. Makes me wonder if I'm just in a brainwashed state trying to defend the game or something though. I've heard all the arguments he said fans gave before, and a lot on some MGS forums I go to. His retorts for them make perfect sense to the point where I'm wondering if I'm wrong.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 03:39 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It is funny that the ending cut scene in MGS4 was roughly the same length as Ground Zeroes.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 01:08 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I laugh at all of the youtubers complaining about the length when one pro did a 10 min speed run as if they are going to do the same.

But yeah as for the comparison to MGS4...I'm not sure if that's funny or sad.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 07:30 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The sandbox is amazing and lots of fun.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 16th, 2014 06:36 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

We should be getting a new "hard to watch" (according to Kojima) trailer this week. I cant f*cking wait! I've put a ton of hours into the prologue alone. I cant imagine the actual game.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 07:27 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Watch before it is taken down

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 07:35 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

That... wasn't too hard to watch. Maybe thats not the trailer the releasing this week?

Though I didn't expect to see Boss on Skull Faces side. Whats that about?

PWNT

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 07:54 PM
NemeBro

Maybe Skullface put it up his pooper, and Big Boss realized that he was feeling the penis that penetrated Paz?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Arachnid1
That... wasn't too hard to watch. Maybe thats not the trailer the releasing this week?

Though I didn't expect to see Boss on Skull Faces side. Whats that about?
I'mn pretty sure we're getting a longer video. That was a leak.

I can definitely see Big Boss and Skull on the same side. If I'm not mistaken this game marks Big Boss's turn/downfall to Big Bad Boss.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:11 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by NemeBro
Maybe Skullface put it up his pooper, and Big Boss realized that he was feeling the penis that penetrated Paz?
Nah, if anyone is giving the naked snake in that relationship, its BIG BOSS. Kaz would be the receiver.

I'mn pretty sure we're getting a longer video. That was a leak.

I can definitely see Big Boss and Skull on the same side. If I'm not mistaken this game marks Big Boss's turn/downfall to Big Bad Boss.
Ya, but this is the guy who tortured Chico, tortured and murdered Paz, and wiped out snakes entire army in Mother Base. I don't see Boss overlooking that.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:12 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

As for the "hard to watch" Well...I was expecting a lot more considering how Ground Zeroes ended and Paz's fate.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 08:13 PM
ares834

Holy shit.

That "Rex" reveal.

Last edited by ares834 on Jun 11th, 2014 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 06:00 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

So... Jason Cottle is listed as a character named David on IMBD. David is Solid Snakes real name. He's the voice for Cole in the first Infamous. He's no David Hayter, but he wouldn't make a bad semi-younger Solid Snake.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jun 14th, 2014 at 05:43 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2014 05:41 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This is great news. As if I wasn't already super hyped and excited for this game. I knew Kojima would deliver an amazing gameplay experience yet again. Might be getting ahead of myself, but I regret nothing.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06...ectacular?watch

http://www.ign.com/wikis/metal-gear...source=facebook

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jun 15th, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 11:10 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Now I hope it sucks

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 11:21 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 11:36 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Real talk, this is the only game making me consider buying a new console since it's not on pc.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 11:38 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's coming out on PS3 and 360 thankfully. Also, Kojima does want to make a PC port.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 11:45 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by ares834
It's coming out on PS3 and 360 thankfully. Also, Kojima does want to make a PC port.

I'll believe it when I see it. This is konami we are talking about, a bunch of monkeys that happen to have a talented human with them

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 11:47 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah I agree. Kojima has kept them alive for decades now. It sucks they havent ported the games for PC.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2014 11:51 PM