KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jack Bauer vs John McClane

Jack Bauer vs John McClane
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Wow. It's amazin....

laughing

Sorry, I forgot. I would make a response, but you're so retarded that your opinion doesn't matter. So it's not worth the time.

Again, anyone reading this thread, don't listen to Simpleton Saddie's or Retard Robbi's posts. They are idiotic trolls who post nothing but bullshit and have less intelligence combined than an amoeba.

Bauer wins. Clear as day. Nothing else to say

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 03:46 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16

(please log in to view the image)

"WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! MORE Random baseless insults! MORE name calling in butthurt rage!!!!!! WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I wannnnnnt my Bauerrrrrrr!!!!"

LOL "Retard Robbi, Simpleton Saddie"?
Ok, "Lettucebrain Lesty"..."Lost it Lesty".."Laughable Lesty" whatever.....

Yes....don't listen to the bad men who say different things from Lestov. Lestov has to think for you now, for he has assessed that you are all too stoopids to make up your own mind. Cant have any independent thought here now, can we....?!?!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

My advice would be:

Continue to cry for a bit, get it out of your system, then chillout an accept the facts and free yourself from having to debase and embarrass yourself all the time with such childish trollery and you can go live a good life full of fun, getting laid and enjoying the sunshine. You'll be happier, I think.

Good to see that you've taken the 1st bit of my advice.
Continuing calling names and crying. Yes..get it out of your system.. yes, losing hurts doesn't it..... hope you feel better soon and can return to earth for your own sake and the sakes of those around you...cause you are clearly an unstable and maybe vulnerable adult, from your conduct here, if McClane's obvious winning can do THIS to you...

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 29th, 2012 at 04:05 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 03:50 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

For the final time. You are a retard and your opinion means jack shit.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 04:16 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"Unlike your hero, McClane is actually tougher than a Chihuahua and therefore annihilates Bauer. All Bauer's opposition were killed by a man weaker than a Chihuahua, who had to be rescued all the way by CTU (who are piss weak themselves, if Bauer is meant to be the best that they have, although they keep bailing their 'toughest' guy out all the time)and therefore the 24 bad guys ARE the subgrade, substandard generic fodder opposition that I asserted they are.

McClane wins all day everyday in all formats.
Bauer dies horribly/pathetically/amusingly quickly in the Die Hard verse as he is a counterfeit, lilly livered ponce who looks like he couldn't Die Hard his way out of a wet paper bag, compared with McClane, so no... I don't have to "rely" on anything. smile

Gunfeats: Shooting every one dead in all 4 movies, killing everyone he faced in a gunfight, from international mercs, thieves, fort brag trained marines, seals, etc etc, Taking out a chopper by shooting the tiny target at range that is a junction box with a 38. snubnose, causing the wires it supported to tangle the rotors..with only two shits availiable...drawing from his shoulderblades expertly ripping off thick, well secured electrical tape and nailing two enemies, one with a headshot, whom was covering McClane with an Mp5...

H2H/Unarmed, Whilst brutish and savage, not very refined, McClane killed and or incapacitated all of his opponents he faced and went on to save the day in in 4 major motion pictures against thieves, mercs, top level Marines, seals etc etc Even taking out a 747 with a Zippo during one such encounter in highly unorthodox fashion...

McClane has never died onscreen, unlike Jack "Cant do shit without CTU full support, died cause of an old lady's tazer that little dogs survive with only a slight limp for a week" ass Bauer.
McClane out survives, and out endures Bauer.

McClane kills more people proportionally timewise than Bauer,
(Functioning in 2 hour movies rather than 24 hour series.)

McClane has more games, is harder to kill due to those attributes in game, being more effective and having more regen ability..such as being able to get extra lives from freeing hostages, and being able to fully replete his strength simply by drinking cokes and eating hotdogs, and using bandaids from firstaid boxes..
His kill counts in those games renders him more lethal all round and Bauer has next to ZERO chance against him."

Thusly, for these and many other reasons, McClane won fair and square.
This is what Lestov desperately wants buried.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 29th, 2012 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 04:17 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

For the final time. You are right: Im a retard and your opinion means jack IS shit.

Fixed. smile

For the final time, you are a lunatic who Ive been very patient with.
Your arguments have been destroyed and all you do is hang around, trolling people and calling names like a 2 year old in way disproportionate rage over your butthurt at losing in an internet forum debate.

Now it might be your mental health issues, it might be that you were spoiled as a kid, it might be that you were never cuddled enough as a child, whatever....But right now I just think its basically 'cause you're an immature, angry little arsehole. smile

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 29th, 2012 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 04:26 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 04:34 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

How constructive. roll eyes (sarcastic) Also, thanks for confirming that you are auto dismissing, and proceeding straight to more abuse.

Thats right Lesty: More tears and name calling will make it all betterz... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 29th, 2012 at 05:51 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 04:36 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

laughing

You're a moron. Why waste my time dismissing your posts? You have proven for 11 pages now that you ignore logic, and thus show how your posts are illogical and irrelevant.

You are an idiot and a reprehensible troll. You ignore evidence and make baseless and nonsensical claims and provide no proof to back them up, substituting by ridiculously overhyping McClane and downplaying Bauer and ignoring evidence that shows that you are wrong.

You have no opinion that is worth my time dismissing. You are nothing but a stupid biased fool. I will like to save my effort for someone who can logically compare these two and give a non-biased answer.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 05:05 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

This IS: I could say exactly the same as you just quite wrongly did, changing around the words McClane and Bauer, but I'd actually be right, whereas you are lying and accusing me of doing exactly what you've done for those 11 pages. And anyone reading through the thread will see it, genius... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exhibit A:

Your name calling, insults and ignorance speak may volumes about your inexhaustable well of butthurt.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 29th, 2012 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 05:07 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

laughing

You are an idiotic retard. You put McClane blowing up the 747 under his H2H feats laughing out loud. Do I even need to go further?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 05:13 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

More undue insults...wow...how surprising...More of the angry little baby screaming names at people in bad-losing fits...wahhhhhhhhhhh...

Did he do it with a gun or weapon? NOPE.

Did the fire not travel from McClane's hand to the hands of those in the plane as it exploded?
YEP.

Well comprehended, genius... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 29th, 2012 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 05:16 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

If that is your definition of H2H, you are more of a retard than I assumed. I didn't even think that was physically possible laughing

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 05:22 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I do note that even though what I say holds water, its the only point you could cry (more) about...!

I didn't think that your level of butthurt was possible either.

You're a proctologist's dream.

Coming from a guy who tried to say that the chinese were trying to kill Bauer for 20 months, when they were doing their best to ressuss him and keep then keep him alive, after accidentally killing him with an old lady's tazer... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bauer's comparative fragility to McClane is what makes you seem like a biased nutcase. (Along with the rest of your childish ignorant posts, of course)

Its okay though, Boba..

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 29th, 2012 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 05:30 PM
Impediment
Endless

This has gone far enough. Nobody wants to listen? Fine.

Closed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 05:54 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote