KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Hulk Respect Thread

Revamped Hulk Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Fight above...Blaastar mentions that he can't take on Hulk alone and this is a guy that has fought against the Avengers that had powerhouses like Namor and Thor on it. The entire fight he avoids Hulk and had backup because as stated before, he admits it's a death wish fighting the green guy. Hulk brushes off all of his attack as shown when Blaastar states that he has thrown everything he has at Hulk to no avail. Hulk hit him twice throughout the fight and would've ended it the first his if the Annihilation Wave (that Hulk easily brushed off) didn't show up. Blaastar then states most in the Universe is bothersome gnats to the Hulk. Amazing showing. Love Hulk being used as a fighter in the cosmic war.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:29 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Fight above...Blaastar mentions that he can't take on Hulk alone and this is a guy that has fought against the Avengers that had powerhouses like Namor and Thor on it. The entire fight he avoids Hulk and had backup because as stated before, he admits it's a death wish fighting the green guy. Hulk brushes off all of his attack as shown when Blaastar states that he has thrown everything he has at Hulk to no avail. Hulk hit him twice throughout the fight and would've ended it the first his if the Annihilation Wave (that Hulk easily brushed off) didn't show up. Blaastar then states most in the Universe is bothersome gnats to the Hulk. Amazing showing. Love Hulk being used as a fighter in the cosmic war.
thumb up

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:34 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by TheHulk
thumb up

I only wished for a bigger fight between him and Thanos. I wanted a huge cityscape like destruction bigger than this fight. Now it seems like the last issue is pretty much Annihilus fighting Hulk with someone saving him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:42 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I only wished for a bigger fight between him and Thanos. I wanted a huge cityscape like destruction bigger than this fight. Now it seems like the last issue is pretty much Annihilus fighting Hulk with someone saving him.
Somehow i expected much....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:56 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Good fight, but the art and dialogue do neither of them justice.

Blastaar sounds like he's from ****ing Earth.

"Shooting fish in a barrel" ? Did Loeb write this?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 11:46 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by krisblaze
Good fight, but the art and dialogue do neither of them justice.
Dialogue? yes. Art? honestly, unless it's completely terrible 60s-90s style drawings, no one should really expect decent art detail...unless a certain good artist is doing the art.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 11:56 AM
carver9

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 05:31 PM
carver9

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:53 PM
HulkIsHulk

Ripped from herochat
I can't believe we missed this feat from the recent Hulk annual/special:
Doc Green rips out a portion of a mountain and throws it a respectable distance. Nothing Hulk hasn't done before, but good for this incarnation
http://i.imgur.com/Uwb7IFa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OgcwJY6.jpg

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 14th, 2015 07:01 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Beastly showing for the Hulk. He withstand attacks from the Cosmic Rod without any damage and Annihilus admits he isn't holding back. This attack has dropped high Heralds and Hulk endured barrages of it. Starlin Hulk is monstrous.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2015 07:29 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by carver9
Beastly showing for the Hulk. He withstand attacks from the Cosmic Rod without any damage and Annihilus admits he isn't holding back. This attack has dropped high Heralds and Hulk endured barrages of it. Starlin Hulk is monstrous.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Very good showings for Hulk in that series. I just wish we had seen a hgue fight between him and Thanos instead. I would have liek dthat much better. City wide destruction in a massive battle could have been better.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2015 07:36 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:04 PM
carver9

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:51 PM
carver9

Hulk and Rulk fight again and Hulk shows some martial arts skill. He also stomps Rulk proving he is the Omega and the planet is shaking during their scuffle. Hulk has shown time and time again that he has the best punching power in comics.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:50 PM
carver9

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:51 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Good to see Hulk get the upper hand at last. I had an inkling that he would. I didn't think he'd be put below Red Hulk in strength. Looks like third time lucky.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 04:34 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Good to see Hulk get the upper hand at last. I had an inkling that he would. I didn't think he'd be put below Red Hulk in strength. Looks like third time lucky.

The Hulk haters celebrating after the last issue just might commit suicide after this evil face

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:31 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryptoniano
Zoom

This fight was incredible. Yeah, Hulk's punching power is something else!

The most impressive thing was how Hulk broke Rulk's arm almost casually and in a position of disadvantage. It was similar to what Phoenix Five Namor has done, so that speaks volumes.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2015 05:39 AM
Kryptoniano is currently offline Click here to Send Kryptoniano a Private Message Find more posts by Kryptoniano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote