KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore

Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 152 153 [154] 155 156 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
1. Read your upper statement. Is similar to: Melkor has never been seen defeating Sauron with power ring, therefore Sauron is stronger. That's how your logic sounds.

2. Quanchi, go research man! I can't do the research for you! I have done my own research. Grindelwald is above Voldermort just like Albus is! Go and research and then come back and answer.

3. We are here to debate not educate people! Before replying to a thread you should investigate both sides and draw your conclusions.

I have given you my reasons why Voldemort loses.

1. I have and I have responded. Sauron was his sera the so there's no need to battle since he follows Morgoth.

2. I have explained why you're wrong. Your response is do research. That isn't a rebuttal.

3. I have done so but this is the films and I've seen them all and seem well reasoned and cite evidence myself to articulate my points.

Voldemort wins.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by quanchi112
Your mom lets me us whatever she wants. Kinda use her.

Ouch laughing out loud

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:44 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Ouch laughing out loud
I make your mother feel alive.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I make your mother feel alive.

Another clever burn. You must be proud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:33 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Another clever burn. You must be proud
I am glad you're ok with this.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:34 PM
juggerman

I am glad you're ok with this.

Live and let live I always say

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Live and let live I always say
Admit Voldemort wins and my victory will be complete.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:36 PM
juggerman

Admit Voldemort wins and my victory will be complete.

Nah

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah
My logic is sound yours isn't. Concede.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:41 PM
juggerman

My logic is sound yours isn't. Concede.

You're uber biased, you dismiss anything that doesn't fall in line with your thinking, you misrepresent feats, and you troll. None of that is logic.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You're uber biased, you dismiss anything that doesn't fall in line with your thinking, you misrepresent feats, and you troll. None of that is logic.
What have I said here that is misrepresented ? What have I dismissed ? Sum it up and be specific.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:47 PM
juggerman

What have I said here that is misrepresented ? What have I dismissed ? Sum it up and be specific.

Oh and you hold different standards for the ones you back and the ones you're against

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh and you hold different standards for the ones you back and the ones you're against
You haven't given me any concrete examples. That's how debating works. If I say you're biased that isn't a counter. Is specially dissect your post and tell you why. That's how debating works.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:56 PM
juggerman

You haven't given me any concrete examples. That's how debating works. If I say you're biased that isn't a counter. Is specially dissect your post and tell you why. That's how debating works.

See the thing is: I could give you examples but I'm sure you'd do flips and claim it's ok cuz nonsense. So what's the point? You never admit it when you are proven wrong

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

See the thing is: I could give you examples but I'm sure you'd do flips and claim it's ok cuz nonsense. So what's the point? You never admit it when you are proven wrong
So you're essentially saying you concede the debate and won't even attempt to cite an example of your claims. I accept.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:17 PM
juggerman

So you're essentially saying you concede the debate and won't even attempt to cite an example of your claims. I accept.

If that helps you sleep at night

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

If that helps you sleep at night
I just don't get why you respond or come to this thread if you refuse to debate. This is why I say you're obsessed with me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:25 PM
juggerman

I just don't get why you respond or come to this thread if you refuse to debate. This is why I say you're obsessed with me.

You don't debate. You troll and lie and refuse to accept facts. How is that fun for anyone?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:30 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You don't debate. You troll and lie and refuse to accept facts. How is that fun for anyone?

He is stubborn. Doesnt mean he is right though.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:43 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So what you're saying is you don't believe I ever debate and this isn't fun for you at all. Yet you respond back to me every single time. Just like your debating you never make any sense. Basically you hate this but feel compelled to respond to me.

smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:43 PM