KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Can someone say Wardrobe malfunction?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 01:20 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Hey boobs are awesome.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 01:23 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

-Eyes IC- ... Well thats just upsetting..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 02:24 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

It's it's not a bomb, it just counts down...and remember I said that Ghost is gonna kick everyones butt lol.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:23 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Currently writing a post. I'm just gonna jump in this.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:37 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
It's it's not a bomb, it just counts down...and remember I said that Ghost is gonna kick everyones butt lol.

Yeah I know =p Just that.. -Explodes-

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 03:42 AM
MadMel
Heh

Definitely not related to my Ghost in ay way. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:14 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Mel. Snow, the character you are 'Saving' is floating in mid air on a block of ice no bigger then a peice of paper. o.o so either you just jumped out into the air or you piggy backed on Snow who, by the way, is tiny!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:18 AM
MadMel
Heh

There's still time!! big grin
EDIT - edited. stick out tongue
EDIT2 - Holy crap I was on the 14 minute mark. Lucky! XD

Last edited by MadMel on Feb 23rd, 2013 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:25 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Was waiting on O's first post, now I'll post before I leave for work in the morning.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 05:21 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Dont think about it. Just picture a power you always wanted and go with that.

That is incredibly hard for me to do, apparently. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 10:20 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Want me,to make one for you?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 04:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Nahh...I'll figure it out. I some personal drama is just keeping me from focusing.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 08:20 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

personal drama! uhg]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 09:09 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

@_@ Meant to do it when I said but holy hell, was there alot of problems this morning.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 09:15 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

@.@ trying to figure out how Mels character managed to change direction in midair to land back on the roof. >_>
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
@_@ Meant to do it when I said but holy hell, was there alot of problems this morning.

-pats- You'll live ^.^

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2013 09:19 PM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Snow blinked as the guy jumped out, snagged the device from her back and then somehow managed to change direction midair, though he jumped straight out and should of fallen(!!!)

Vex can fly for short periods of time. Only a few seconds, but it's enough. wink

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 03:25 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Yeah. While Vex is in a Rage. But he wasnt. >_>

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 03:28 AM
MadMel
Heh

I also mentioned in my CS that Vex is always angry. He just has it under tight control. erm

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 03:32 AM
MadMel
Heh

missed the 15 minute mark.

I should also point out that changing direction mid-air is not unheard of for strength characters. For example, the Hulk can jump halfway around the world, but he can change direction mid-flight by punching in a different direction. This is due to his strength being far greater than his actual mass. /comicbooklogic stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 03:50 AM