KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 162 163 [164] 165 166 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slowpoke
No offense to Aquaman but I think

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: his ability pretty much was a weaker version of Superman/Wonder Woman on the ground, it's going to be a problem if too many heroes got the same ability. No I understand why many cartoons replace him with Shazam/Hawgirl/MM.

Well they changed his powers in JL. He's not supposed to be just a brick.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
I... Okay?

Diana of Themyscira vs. Gods of Bukkake.

Cumming to theaters in 2019 (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Diana of Themyscira vs. Gods of Bukkake.

Cumming to theaters in 2019 (please log in to view the image)

Mhmm.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Well they changed his powers in JL. He's not supposed to be just a brick.

Why not just use Mera? Her ability is more useful on the ground, she could also balance the gender imbalance.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:00 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This movie actually wasnt bad at all.

I would give it a 7.5/10.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:10 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The spoiler free reviews I've read have been stunningly polarized. Either it's the greatest film since the Godfather or it's a fecal glazed abortion.

I'm seeing JL today at 2 and I'll form my own opinion.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why not just use Mera? Her ability is more useful on the ground, she could also balance the gender imbalance.

They could have used any number of characters, but Snyder being the ****wit he is wanted the guy that "has a trident that can hurt Superman".

I wasn't too annoyed because of how well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Superman was treated, but I'm expecting the Aquaman movie to be a shambles in general. And I actually liked the brief fight between Steppenwolf and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mera.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:20 PM
Slowpoke

They could have used any number of characters, but Snyder being the ****wit he is wanted the guy that "has a trident that can hurt Superman".

I wasn't too annoyed because of how well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Superman was treated, but I'm expecting the Aquaman movie to be a shambles in general. And I actually liked the brief fight between Steppenwolf and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mera.

Jason should instead play Lobo.

I love the movie overall, despite some flaws. Yeah she was quite cool while I think Rachel Nichols might be better for the role.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:36 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Mera was hot af

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Jason should instead play Lobo.

I love the movie overall, despite some flaws. Yeah she was quite cool while I think Rachel Nichols might be better for the role.

He really should. It's a role he could really make his own imo.

I haven't seen enough of Nichols to judge, but I wouldn't be against it for any reason I could think of.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:42 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Impediment
The spoiler free reviews I've read have been stunningly polarized. Either it's the greatest film since the Godfather or it's a fecal glazed abortion.

I'm seeing JL today at 2 and I'll form my own opinion.

Really? I thought most reviews are in the mid to below average. There's not much bashing as opposed to BvS.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:05 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

So what I gather from this thread other threads on this site is that some people just want to see Superman be an unstoppable god and that's why they liked the film. Pretty much for that aspect. The rest of the film could have been "MEH" but at least that one aspect is there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

For me that matters least. His personality seemed better than the unlikable brooding douche-bag he has been in previous DCEU films, and that trumps, "Muh powah levels!"

Last edited by Inhuman on Nov 18th, 2017 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:08 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Inhuman
So what I gather from this thread other threads on this site is that some people just want to see Superman be an unstoppable god and that's why they liked the film. Pretty much for that aspect. The rest of the film could have been "meh" but at least that one aspect is there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

For me that matters least. His personality seemed better than the unlikable brooding douche-bag he has been in previous DCEU films, and that trumps, "Muh powah levels!"

Tad aggressive, there...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:14 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I agree Zach Fair Amber Heard is one beautiful woman.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:15 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Tad aggressive, there...

Not really. Just pointing out something I noticed smile

Story structure, plot, characters development , etc, be dammed: Just give me power levels.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:20 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Story structure, plot, characters development , etc, be dammed: Just give me power levels.

Okay...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:22 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Superman's character was much better in JL than BVS.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:22 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by playa1258

thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:24 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Can't be helped with character development. That problem is inherent with their formula. Cramming all these new characters in a two hour movie is not enough. At least their chemistry was pretty ok.

The other issues though.....

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:26 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by playa1258

That was expected after all the complaints of him being dull as anything in BvS.

I mean, did he even smile once in BvS?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote