KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Fotr Dvd

Fotr Dvd
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Fotr Dvd

I am sure that this is on here somewhere in the past, but a simple search for some reason is not pulling it up for me....so I will ask...

Can someone detail for me the special/hidden scense on the FOTR DVD and where and how you access them?

Thanks.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 05:10 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Sorry...I forgot that I was in this forum peeking at it...can someone move this?? Again, sorry.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 05:14 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I didn't know they existed....so I can't help you there

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 03:25 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krz4dom

i am pretty sure you can find more detailed info about these scenes on dvdeasteregg.com
But they are on the extended edition first cd, go to scene selection, go to the very last section of chapters and scroll all the way to the bottom, a ring should be highlited next to the main menu button, that is where you will find the scene, this is also true for the extra scene on the ee of the two towers

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 01:59 AM
krz4dom is currently offline Click here to Send krz4dom a Private Message Find more posts by krz4dom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Did this need to be bumped?

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:57 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

You're a year and a bit late krz4dom

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:59 AM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Krz4dom

Do you think he was trying to say kaza-dum or something ?

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:07 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

It's possible.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:10 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Oh well.

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:11 PM
Exabyte

Heey, that was the first - and only - serious reply, so please no expression

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:13 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

But the person whos question he answered hasnt been online since january

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 12:35 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i couldnt help them even if the were on yesterday

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 04:59 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balrog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Fotr Dvd

quote:
Originally posted by edwinian
I am sure that this is on here somewhere in the past, but a simple search for some reason is not pulling it up for me....so I will ask...

Can someone detail for me the special/hidden scense on the FOTR DVD and where and how you access them?

Thanks.

if the scenes youre referring to are the ones on the extended DVD, just watch it. all through the first two discs are extended and extra scenes. i think about 30 extra minutes of stuff.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 05:23 AM
Balrog is currently offline Click here to Send Balrog a Private Message Find more posts by Balrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

kewl....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 03:50 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote