KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weakest character that can takke over the real world

Weakest character that can takke over the real world
Started by: 753

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Vandal Savage
Maxwell Lord
Mr. Sinister
Mandarin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 03:08 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Power - Colossus.
Smarts - Osborn.
I really dont hink either of these could do it.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 03:09 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Would fail tbh.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Batman could definitely do it. He could make enough money to buy out Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined, then invent a technology to mind control everyone.

Brother Eye

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 03:12 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Batman

Mystique

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:02 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Cogito
Brother Eye

In a World populated with extraterrestrial Technology sure but it would be impossible to build most stuff in our world, even for Batman.

As I understand it. You give a Comic char some money and resources from our World and say, here go on play. Batman is smart enough to do it but he has a conscience. IMO to take over the World you would need to use all means necessary, even kill or let some people die, that's nothing Batman would ever do. Dr. Doom on the other hand...

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Feb 18th, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 11:27 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He could easily be convinced that he's doing it for the greater good

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 01:37 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

The Joker

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 01:39 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
In a World populated with extraterrestrial Technology sure but it would be impossible to build most stuff in our world, even for Batman.

That's ridiculous. He's Batman, he'd do it.

It's like saying Reed wouldn't be able to do anything in the real world because the advanced tech he's used to using doesn't exist. Their intelligence allows them to create what they need with the resources available.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 03:30 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

TAO

I win!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 03:45 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Lex Luthor could do it, and is the "weakest" character I can think of, but he is very vulnerable to assassination...

According to the Tierings here at KMC, the Enchantress is a Mid Meta (I strongly disagree with this), but given her strong magic, excellent durability, and her extremely powerful ability to charm men (which very well may be her best ability here) she should not only be capable of taking over the Earth, she should be capable of maintaining that control for a long time (all she really has to do is get to our world leaders and seduce them; that would be easy for her with her illusions, teleportation, and her natural good looks/charms)...much longer than Lex could at any rate.

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Feb 18th, 2013 at 04:58 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 04:51 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Yojiro Hanma

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 05:00 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
TAO

I win!
that you do. I consider the OP question answered. TAO would get the best success rate with the least power in both scenarios.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 05:03 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by dmills
Yojiro Hanma
sup man
not familiar. who is this?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 05:17 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by dmills
Yojiro Hanma

Yo dawg! Long time no see, where've you been?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 05:20 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Emma comes to mind, as she can mind wipe everyone and in diamond form doesn't need to sleep or eat. The problem with someone like Kitty or Mystique is that they are still vulnerable when the sleep nd one mistake will take em out.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 05:23 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

its not just that, how would kitty and mistique actually control the globe? at best they'd be supreme saboteurs. emma could do it, TP is an easy hack

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 05:28 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by 753
sup man
not familiar. who is this?

Hanma is from a manga, it's the main characters father, and he's also the main antagonist.

He's a martial artist that's call the worlds strongest creature. He's powerful enough to drop a giant elephant with one hit. The elephant was said if left enough would eat all of Africa in left than a week.

He casually beat a prehistoric man that used to hunt T-Rex's.

He also casually stops an earthquake with his index finger.

He's also feared by the worlds military, and casually punks the United States and the President. George w. Bush to be exact.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 06:15 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by SquallX
Ra's al Ghul with connections.

Lex Luthor either manipulate/blackmail eveyone, or just straight up walk the UN and declares himself Emperor of the world. Anyone who disagrees gets there country nuked because he already hacked all the system in the World. Luthor being ego manic that he is would give the world back and try to find a way to go back to the comics because Superman's not there to challenge.
which is considerably more impressive when you consider that our nuclear arsenal and most other nuclear arsenals are on closed circuit systems meaning they can't be remotely accessed armed and fired.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 06:40 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Uriel005
which is considerably more impressive when you consider that our nuclear arsenal and most other nuclear arsenals are on closed circuit systems meaning they can't be remotely accessed armed and fired.

That's why he's Lex Luthor.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:08 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Weakest character that can takke over the real world

Originally posted by 753
all significant political and economic institutions in the world

all of them?

nobody could do it by force. You are delusional if you think tanking a nuclear weapon would make the American, Chinese and Russian militaries "surrender". I'm not saying the world's militaries have the ability to stop someone like Black Adam, but I can't see the people of the world simply surrendering to him until he has essentially committed genocide against the majority of them.

Like, it is almost politically untenable as well. This person is just going to, what, solve the mid-east? There are Muslim nations that wont let you in if you have visited Israel, this person is going to have to now bring all of these nations together under one rule with Israel and the Untied States? Lex Luthor walking into the UN and threatening everyone with nuclear warfare isn't really going to solve this issue, nor is nuking the Palestinians, and if all major political bodies need to be brought under the rule of this individual, they are going to have to find a way to reconcile these types of political issues.

So like, a psychic would have the best shot, for sure, but only if they had the ability to control, idk, I'd say at least 50-75% of the planet's population. Maybe not all out mind control, but at least make them not revolt, though they would still need to provide the basic services of government to keep it that way. I'm not totally read up on Emma's recent feats, but I don't think I've seen anything like that from her. Charles at his best, ya, probably.

Luthor probably could, if he wore one of those suits that would prevent UN security from just shooting him. Doom probably could, but given he is just shy of Reed in brains and Strange in magic, that is hardly a "weakest". In both cases though, there would be widespread resistance and would probably require nuclear war against most nations to quell the resistance, and maybe not even then.

I'm trying to think if there is a character like Purple Man who could take over some major media conglomerates and get on TV/YouTube, etc, and do it that way, but I'm drawing a blank. idk, all I'm saying is I think people are low-balling majorly here.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 10:56 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote