KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs. Wonder Woman

Silver Surfer vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindship
1. WW. Though due mostly to Norrin's durability, she may win by points more than a KO.

2. SS. Though at first -- given she's a warrior at heart and he isn't -- he'll probably get kicked around a bit until he gets serious.

Wonder Woman is more than capable of knocking surfer out in melee. I don't know where is this uber-durable surfer coming from, sure his cutting durability is A LOT better than her but blunt force durability? Not so much.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 12:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wonder Woman is more than capable of knocking surfer out in melee. I don't know where is this uber-durable surfer coming from, sure his cutting durability is A LOT better than her but blunt force durability? Not so much.
Surfer has taken full-power hits from Hulk and barely winced. He survived multiple shots from near-Galactus-level beings Tenebrous and Aegis, and in a weakened state he took down Abomination handedly. I don't doubt that WW could knock SS out, if he just stood there and took it. But he's no slouch when it comes to h2h, either. He's not on WW's level, sure, but overall, given his durability and h2h skills, I see it unlikely that WW will score a knockout blow.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 04:37 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Any time I will see a resonable post on this forum, I'll come back this thread so I don't get carried away with "maybe it's not that bad".
Surfer has taken full-power hits from Hulk and barely winced. He survived multiple shots from near-Galactus-level beings Tenebrous and Aegis, and in a weakened state he took down Abomination handedly. I don't doubt that WW could knock SS out, if he just stood there and took it. But he's no slouch when it comes to h2h, either. He's not on WW's level, sure, but overall, given his durability and h2h skills, I see it unlikely that WW will score a knockout blow.
Is this sarcasm, or a genuine post?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 06:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

I also dont think that she would hurt him that badly.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 07:14 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I also dont think
Yes, there seems to be quite many of you.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 07:36 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Sorry, I just dont think that She would be able to hurt him that badly, unless she had some weapons. It is true that Planet Hulk tried to hurt him, and even when the SS was weak it didnt do much. Why would Diana fair much better?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 07:44 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

On the contrary the hulk almost killed him in planet hulk after he smashed the mind control disc.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:35 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

..............No he didnt.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:35 PM
ThereIsHope

Maybe your right, I just dont remember it going down that way.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:36 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

They destroy the control disc

Surfer is on his knees thanking Hulk

Hulk smashes Surfer who was depowered like three times (worm hole, the planet, and the control disc though it just got brokeded)

Surfer gets up like nothing happened a page or so later. Knock out, sure, almost kill, no.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by lawest9
On the contrary the hulk almost killed him in planet hulk after he smashed the mind control disc.

*ahem* surfer was weakened *ahem* surfer was cheapshotted

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:57 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Id have to reread the comic, I just dont remember him being even hurt.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 10:10 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

He was on the ground for like 1 panel and was back up immidiately to destroy the rest of the disks

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 10:15 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Surfer has taken full-power hits from Hulk and barely winced.
Weakened hulk. Another time savage hulk pushed his shit in simultaneously with namor.
quote:
He survived multiple shots from near-Galactus-level beings Tenebrous and Aegis,
He was nearly killed by four hits. Wonder woman has taken blasts from Nekron, took punches from Godwave Rama and blasts from Shattered God without nearly dying. Doesn't mean much.
quote:
and in a weakened state he took down Abomination handedly.
He was weakened and got his power back before he beat abomination. Abomination is a jobber though, people like wonder man has beaten him and namor beat him too.
quote:
I don't doubt that WW could knock SS out, if he just stood there and took it. But he's no slouch when it comes to h2h, either.
Oh she can knock him out. Its not going to be easy but she would.
quote:
He's not on WW's level, sure, but overall, given his durability and h2h skills, I see it unlikely that WW will score a knockout blow.

I am laughing that someone would point surfer's h2h skills against WONDER WOMAN. Sure his durability is impressive but his h2h skills? Don't make me laugh.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 03:38 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JayDaDon
He was on the ground for like 1 panel and was back up immidiately to destroy the rest of the disks

This is as false as surfer almost getting killed.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
They destroy the control disc

Surfer is on his knees thanking Hulk

Hulk smashes Surfer who was depowered like three times (worm hole, the planet, and the control disc though it just got brokeded)

Surfer gets up like nothing happened a page or so later. Knock out, sure, almost kill, no.

Surfer getting his powers drained and getting knocked out while hulk remains conscious after passing through that same portal only proves just how superior hulk is compared to surfer.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 04:29 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Surfer getting his powers drained and getting knocked out while hulk remains conscious after passing through that same portal only proves just how superior hulk is compared to surfer.

It only makes sense if it was sapping just cosmic energy.

For anything.

Because that Surfer still was kicking the shit out of Hulk

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 05:14 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It only makes sense if it was sapping just cosmic energy.

For anything.

Because that Surfer still was kicking the shit out of Hulk

It was sapping life energy not cosmic energy.

(please log in to view the image)

Hulk didn't want to fight surfer at first and when he did, he KTFO him while still weakened by control disc while surfer was freed from control disc.

Last edited by abhilegend on Feb 20th, 2013 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 05:19 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

This is as false as surfer almost getting killed.

Your right, maybe 2 panels showed surfer on the ground but he was back up fast to destroy those discs. Doesn't matter anyway because he was weakened.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 05:21 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

It was sapping all kind of energies.

Hulk didn't want to fight surfer at first and when he did, he KTFO him while still weakened by control disc while surfer was freed from control disc.
And a wormhole that saps energy from Surfer worse than that Hulk doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, that's certainly how it happened. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 05:22 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Your right, maybe 2 panels showed surfer on the ground but he was back up fast to destroy those discs. Doesn't matter anyway because he was weakened.

He was KTFO. End of discussion. Hulk was more weakened than surfer at that point seeing how he still had his control disc controlling his power while surfer didn't.
And a wormhole that saps energy from Surfer worse than that Hulk doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, that's certainly how it happened. laughing out loud

Not the first time it happened.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/0d20a28cc8
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/77800d7c42
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/762e2d66f5
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/faa3a1c693
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/c88be1239a

Yeah, that's how it happened. Hulk broke Surfer's control disc and then tore him a new hole in just a few punches while weakened.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 05:34 AM