KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ironman 3

Ironman 3
Started by: Sixth_Winged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Told you the movie was balls...especially the Pepper part at the end....
Still reaping the profits that make studios swoon.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Stop trolling, Quan.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

It can make 65764447354647 zillion dollars movie still wont be as good as Im even Im 2 was better.

Bankai.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It can make 65764447354647 zillion dollars movie still wont be as good as Im even Im 2 was better.
Subjective and only an opinion. Dollars made is a fact and objective.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Dont be a moron.....just because many people watch it doesnt make it instatly a good movie....they see it cause they dont know the story of the film and they wanna experience it at the end they may not like it at all......but they bought the ticket and the views grow...

Bankai.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:33 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Dont be a moron.....just because many people watch it doesnt make it instatly a good movie....they see it cause they dont know the story of the film and they wanna experience it at the end they may not like it at all......but they bought the ticket and the views grow...
When movies suck word of mouth spreads and we see a huge drop off. Iron Man 3 is making assloads of money. That doesn't happen by mistake. Your opinion might not change but Iron Man 3 is a huge success despite your utter refusal to accept it.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:35 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nobody's saying it's not a success.

Quality =/= success.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
Nobody's saying it's not a success.

Quality =/= success.
His personal opinion does not signify quality that's just his opinion. That's my point.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:48 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
When movies suck word of mouth spreads and we see a huge drop off. Iron Man 3 is making assloads of money.

Spider-Man 3 completely sucked, yet made more than SM2. Transformers 2 sucked yet made more than Transformers 1. Previous films in the series being Quality, really aid in the box office of the next one.

Whilst IM3 didn't actually suck. It was miles miles batter than SM3 and Transformers 2. Plus it had the hype building up from the previous IM films and the Avengers.

That doesn't mean people were not disappointed after they watched it.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:55 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The way the pieces of armor flew onto Tony's body was the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time.

They should have shattered the bones in his body when they landed.
Proven when during his testing of the suit one piece crashed into and embedded itself into reinforced glass. And the way they struggled against and eventually broke through a chained barn door.

What a lame response to the Extremis Armor. Which relied on Inertial Dampeners to accurately fly onto Tony's body. The individual pieces in the comic moved like high speed accurate telekinesis.

The movie versions were nothing more than Repulsor jet propelled cannonballs.

Lazy writing.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 06:04 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
His personal opinion does not signify quality that's just his opinion. That's my point.

Your point isn't relevant to what he said, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 15th, 2013 06:08 PM
Senor Cage

It's like Twilight or Transformers. They made a TON of money, but those movies SUCK BALLS.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 07:48 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Usually when a movie sucks, fans go for the " It made millions of dollars!" It's really the only thing they can say, because the quality sucked.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 07:49 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Golgo13
Usually when a movie sucks, fans go for the " It made millions of dollars!" It's really the only thing they can say, because the quality sucked.

Guess what - IM3 has gotten a good share of good reviews, too. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 78%. The people who are complaining about it are a minority. They should just get over it.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 15th, 2013 09:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by roughrider
Guess what - IM3 has gotten a good share of good reviews, too. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 78%. The people who are complaining about it are a minority. They should just get over it.

Yeah, it has an above average score. Which was my reaction to the movie as well. Id give the movie 7.5.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 10:40 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Golgo13

thing is when movies make the type of coin the avengers, the dark knight, the dark knight rises and now iron man 3 that is people who have constantly went back and liked the film

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thing is when movies make the type of coin the avengers, the dark knight, the dark knight rises and now iron man 3 that is people who have constantly went back and liked the film

Transformers 2 and Spider-Man 3?

Not that IM3 is any where close to being as bad as them. But point is as bad asd they were they still shitted all over the box office. I don't think SM3 even had 3D showings at that time.

I don't even know anyone whose rushing off to see this for a second time.

Originally posted by roughrider

A lot of people were disappointed. At least half the people commenting here. You can't just tell them all to be quiet.

You think we wanted to be disappointed? I sure didn't. I was really hyped for this and rushed to watch it first day it was out.

Last edited by Darth Thor on May 16th, 2013 at 07:59 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2013 07:54 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Iron Man 3 isn't a bad movie, imo. Sure, the twist sucked, but it still had its merits and was very watchable.

Though I don't like the MK 42 armour, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 16th, 2013 07:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

IRON MAN 3 Director Shane Black Defends The Controversial Mandarin Twist

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...e/news/?a=79641

Old Post May 16th, 2013 09:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Kazenji
IRON MAN 3 Director Shane Black Defends The Controversial Mandarin Twist

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...e/news/?a=79641

I like how they just assume that only comicbook fans are the ones who hated the twist. I know people who aren't comic book fans who did not like the twist at all because they were anticipating the Mandarin after all the great build up from the trailers and the first act of IM 3. Let's face it, Kingsley's Mandarin was also a box office draw because he's Ben #### Kingsley. I was going to see IM3 whether or not they had Mandarin as a villain, but they marketed Mandarin so I was stoked about this last IM3 because of this reason. A lot of people were excited as well, including non-comic book fans.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:18 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote