KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Khan vs Steve Rogers

Khan vs Steve Rogers
Started by: Silent Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
So you're planning to completely disregard everything that has been proven in previous Star Trek movies? When talking in the movie vs. forum, I'm assuming that all movies of a particular character are taken into account as long as they're in the same continuity. In this case, the feats of Spock and Klingons from other Star Trek movies count.

And before you redirect me with another question, how bout you first provide proof or at least a reason why you believe that a.) Cap is a superior fighter and b.) Cap being a better gunslinger.

If you can provide strength and durability feats for the people Khan fault, I'll be more than happy to accept them.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2013 08:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Silent Master
If you can provide strength and durability feats for the people Khan fault, I'll be more than happy to accept them.

This goes both ways dude. You still need to provide proof why you think Cap's h2h feats are better than Khan's. As for strength for klingons and vulcans, anyone familiar with the Star Trek universe will tell you that both are stronger than humans. I'll have to go review the older movies to come up with specific feats, so I'll get back to you on that. In the meantime, I'm still waiting for your proof why you think Cap has better h2h and gunfighting skills.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2013 06:03 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

As long as the feats are for the specific people Khan fought, after all Klingon and Vulcan strength would vary person to person.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2013 06:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Silent Master
As long as the feats are for the specific people Khan fought, after all Klingon and Vulcan strength would vary person to person.

Still waiting for you to state why you believe Cap is better than h2h or gun fighting though. You keep demanding proof while you yourself don't give any.

Klingons vary in individual strength in the same way that bears vary in individual strength. Still your average bear is stronger than any human. Same with a Klingon, your average Klingon is stronger than almost any (non-enhanced) human.

Last edited by FrothByte on Jun 6th, 2013 at 06:55 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 06:52 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by FrothByte

Klingons vary in individual strength in the same way that bears vary in individual strength. Still your average bear is stronger than any human. Same with a Klingon, your average Klingon is stronger than almost any (non-enhanced) human.

Not really, humans have beat the crap out of Klingons in h2h many times, from Riker to Sisko and heck even Kira!

What I would agree to though is that a particularly strong Klingon will be stronger than any non-enhanced human, like Worf or the Klingon Christopher Lloyd played in Star Trek 3.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 11:03 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Cap wins the 1st two easily. The 3rd one im leaning toward Cap as well but Khan might take it

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 02:43 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote