KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Justice League: War

Justice League: War
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It was solid.

I would love to have seen shazzam get more physical with DS instead of the over use of lightning attacks..

Still, it was another impressive animated movie from DC.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 11:20 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

The only way DC garners discussion is if it sucks so the silence means that it was good.

It's a solid movie but the New 52 guys are too lazy to try and sue Superman effectively, instead they take him out of the picture and have the Bats save the day. Nothing new form the comic but still annoying nonetheless.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2014 12:51 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
WW had a sword, and she at no point really went toe to toe with Darkseid with just fisticuffs.

You must have watched a different fight than I; else you don't consider her punching and tackling Darkseid from the bottom of a building up to and through the top as proper fisticuffs.

Could have done without the sword and added quite a few more strength feats, though. For instance, in the actual Justice League comic, she, not Superman, is the one to actually save a falling plane. Would have much preferred to see that here rather than Wondy ripping through parademons, bare-handed or no.
Would have added far more meaning to Superman's comment about her strength, too.

Then again, this version of the DCU makes Diana a lot more violent, ruthless, and careless of life than I'd prefer to see in any media.

Even the 90s weren't this bad.

Attachment: wonder woman. about to fistcuff and tackle darkseid through a skyscraper. justice leage war 10.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2014 01:32 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just watched.. loved it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2014 05:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

out of 10?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2014 05:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

10 of 10..

good story, good action, everyone was portrayed well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2014 07:37 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Not my favorite DC animated movie, but it still stomps anything currently animated from Marvel.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 02:38 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Good movie. Darkseid was a beast in this. If I was being technical, I thought the Lantern was portrayed a bit weak and Batman was a little over the top. Otherwise, I liked it all.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 14th, 2014 08:30 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

It was ok. Didn't like some of the voice acting and the characterization of certain characters like Superman, Hal, etc... Flashpoint was way better, IMO. Solid B- for a grade.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 03:14 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I was actually surprised how much Hal was knocking Supes for a loop with those chain constructs. He looked damn near useless against him in the comic.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 04:34 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

fight scene was vicious. dug it alot!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2014 01:36 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman was a beast in this movie. Above Shazam which is phucking great.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 04:52 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Seems like billy just didn't know how to use his powers in this one.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2014 01:02 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I was very impressed. Darkseid might have been scaled up a little too large for this - he looked about 15-20 feet tall - but this is how he should be characterized. So monstrously powerful that no one, not even Superman, can solo him. They want him to be what Thanos is at Marvel, keep this going.

Also it was cool to see Shazam replace Aquaman in this (saw why, in the post-credits stinger, they are holding the character back.) Hal was ridiculously cocky and loud mouthed, but someone needs that kind of character arc. Batman being uber despite no powers is no surprise; that's DC for you.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:34 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote