KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Four Marvel TV Shows Coming to Netflix.

Four Marvel TV Shows Coming to Netflix.
Started by: bats2jm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I was thinking that because Marvel has no Hawkeye movie plans, how cool it would be for a masked Renner to lead the defenders

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:10 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I was thinking that because Marvel has no Hawkeye movie plans, how cool it would be for a masked Renner to lead the defenders

Pretty damn cool. And unfortunately expensive.

Hawkeye is gonna have a big role in Avengers 2 apparently

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:37 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I'll wait and see if that comes to pass, along with betty or another "love intrest" for Ruffalo. Seeing how Pym won't be in any Avengers movies it could be Jocasta just to spite me.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 12:39 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Joe Quesada On Marvel's Netflix Series; Reveals That It Will Be Set In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...HtDIfwVfa7zk.99

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 07:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Joe Quesada On Marvel's Netflix Series; Reveals That It Will Be Set In The Marvel Cinematic Universe

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...HtDIfwVfa7zk.99

Can't wait to hear about casting for dd.

Also would be great to see Frank Castle or even Black Widow recurring

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 02:58 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

That is a good idea for Punisher to show up in this series, I can't see him as a lead character and keeping the movie pg-13

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 05:38 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you guys think about casting for Foggy Nelson?

Jonah Hill?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 05:55 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Depends the age range, and honestly Netflix isn't getting A listers.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 06:00 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends the age range, and honestly Netflix isn't getting A listers.

With that 200 million dollar budget, Marvel could certainly get Jonah Hill. I wouldn't even say he's an A-lister, more so a B+ lister. The A-list is reserved for the likes of Leo, Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis etc...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 06:50 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Thinking of it...Jonah Hill actually wouldn't be a bad choice for Foggy Nelson at all. But I'm all the hyped for the Daredevil one. If they play their cards right, it could be absolutely huge.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 07:09 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Firefly218
With that 200 million dollar budget, Marvel could certainly get Jonah Hill. I wouldn't even say he's an A-lister, more so a B+ lister. The A-list is reserved for the likes of Leo, Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis etc...

Jon Favreau as Foggy Nelson was one of the best things about the Daredevil movie. I'm most concerned about who is going to play Matt; the rest I can live with.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 09:45 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

idk post moneyball & Wolf of wallstreet I'd say he is arguable as A list, but I guess he is untested as a leading man.

On topic I'd like Jason Segal as Foggy & Isaiah Mustafa as Luke Cage.

I'd really like Ice Cube as Tombstone if they have him, and I'd get John Goodman as Kingpin.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 09:56 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Until I see a better one, I still say Michael C Hall is the dead wringer to play Matt Murdoch IMO.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 01:50 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'd really like Ice Cube as Tombstone

What the f**k?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 02:07 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like Michael C. Hall is too old and different for the Daredevil role.

Either Scott Adkins or Philip Winchester would be perfect. Adkins has the martial arts background and looks the part, his acting is pretty good too. Winchester has the superhero build and acting chops.

The ideal scenario for me is Adkins/Hill

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Firefly218 on Apr 29th, 2014 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 02:13 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by roughrider
What the f**k?
you know you would enjoy it.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 02:15 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

I feel like Michael C. Hall is too old and different for the Daredevil role.

Either Scott Adkins or Philip Winchester would be perfect. Adkins has the martial arts background and looks the part, his acting is pretty good too. Winchester has the superhero build and acting chops.

The ideal scenario for me is Adkins/Hill

I LOVE Adkins. The dude is a phenom. But you need one hell of an actor to pull off Daredevil the way he's meant to be seen. Adkins just isn't as proven as a Hall. I hope this series is a blend of action, thriller and drama. If done as well as the comics, it could be an epic show on the level of some of the best we've ever seen. It has all the potential to be on the level of a House of Cards. You need a actor's actor to take it there.

Also I don't think Hall is too old at all. Jeremy Renner is older than Hall and he's playing Hawkeye(someone around Matt's age) and Hall can pass for someone 10 years younger.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 05:11 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I hope the fight choreography is on point, this series has 2 of Marvels premiere MAs and I hope they feel different in style.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 05:48 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Daredevil and Iron fist are the two I'm most psyched for.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 06:11 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I really hope it looks brutal like Cap 2's fights.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 06:15 AM