KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thor 3

Thor 3
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

She had some cool parts at the Thor premier

(please log in to view the image)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(please log in to view the image)

http://media.tumblr.com/cc617cb9e28...m80K1qljnrl.jpg

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 11:25 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Damn!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 01:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
She had some cool parts at the Thor premier

Attachment: 1437356812281.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 07:55 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

A fascinating hire for Thor: Ragnarok.

http://news.yahoo.com/marvels-surpr...-222410431.html

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 12:28 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Should see the idiots on the Superherohype.com comments, People thinking he made the Green Lantern movie.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 02:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Kazenji
Should see the idiots on the Superherohype.com comments, People thinking he made the Green Lantern movie.

As a co-star in Green Lantern, maybe he benefited by watching what NOT to do with a superhero film; much like Jon Favreau may have, being a co-star in Ben Affleck's Daredevil and later directing Iron Man. wink

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 12:36 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

thumb up

Lets hope it works out that way.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 12:49 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Waititi style

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 05:34 PM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Kazenji
thumb up

Lets hope it works out that way.

You just have to trust Marvel Studios. They've been right every time they pulled a director from an unlikely place and put them in charge of a big FX-laded blockbuster. They have a machine going, and the directors are just there to keep the machine running smoothly, in the name of the bigger universe.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 09:51 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
You just have to trust Marvel Studios. They've been right every time they pulled a director from an unlikely place and put them in charge of a big FX-laded blockbuster. They have a machine going, and the directors are just there to keep the machine running smoothly, in the name of the bigger universe.

Meh didn't like what Alan Taylor did with TDW.

I really want them to kill it with this one. This needs to be TWS of the Thor films.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 12:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by roughrider
A fascinating hire for Thor: Ragnarok.

http://news.yahoo.com/marvels-surpr...-222410431.html

Ugh. Not a fan.

Seems they may be trying to go for a comedic film.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:48 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by ares834
Ugh. Not a fan.

Seems they may be trying to go for a comedic film.

That's what I wondered after they hired Joe & Anthony Russo to direct Captain America: The Winter Soldier, because they had nothing but comedies on their resumes. But they proved doubters like me wrong - way wrong.

Rumours that Hulk may team up with Thor in this, and we'll get some aspects of the Planet Hulk storyline...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...n-thor-ragnarok

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 03:56 AM
ares834

Interesting. However, I'd much rather just get a good over-the-top fantasy film like in Simonson's or Aaron's run.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 01:39 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A report saying Marvel didn't like Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle's "Thor: Ragnarok" script because it was too dark...... no expression

what the hell Marvel

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ake-a-dark-turn

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 02:23 AM
ares834

Well, I guess it depends on what they mean by "too dark". If it's TDK level, yeah I may agree depending on the story.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 08:32 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

So what do we think of the Hulk rumors?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 05:06 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not really rumors, Its been confirmed its happening

Originally posted by ares834
Well, I guess it depends on what they mean by "too dark". If it's TDK level, yeah I may agree depending on the story.

if its not the TDK level, Then its rather stupid to dump their script considering its titled 'Raganarok'

Last edited by Kazenji on Oct 15th, 2015 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 05:30 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Has it? First party confirmation?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 06:32 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Has it? First party confirmation?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/exc...or-ragnarok-333

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 06:37 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Citing an unnamed source isn't confirmation, but I hope it's true

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 08:45 PM