KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Batman: Arkham Knight

Batman: Arkham Knight
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Dick was his own man when he became Nightwing. He had made a decent name for himself and while he still had a relation to Batman he was a Hero of his own making. When he became Batman it was like taking a million steps backwards. They can spin it as him "being the only one worthy" but they ripped away his identity. If they ever want to replace Bruce the only proper way is to have robin take up the mantel. The sidekick taking up what they were trained for kinda thing. I mean one could argue that Dick was once Robin but thats not the same because he moved on and became a hero of his own.

I never looked at it that way and you do make an excellent point.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 12:34 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 01:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Looks great, but lol @ "gameplay".

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah.

We all know its going to play like the rest of the Batman series. Not a bad thing though, just I cannot see them changing the gameplay mechanics that much.

But I hope Rocksteady adds some flavour to the game like they did with the first two. I thought Origins was too bland.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:24 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I liked Origins for what it was, but I expect more from Rocksteady, aye.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

They better change the walking animation. He looks so stiff.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 21st, 2014 04:54 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wasn't enough to go on from anyway in that trailer.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I just hope we get a living city in this game. As much as I love Asylum and City, they didn't feel as alive as I wanted them to. I want a GTA/Sleeping Dogs/Saints Row kind of city, where people are going about their business while I'm Batmanning all over the place.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:32 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What exactly would people be doing in Asylum if it had people, The place was suppose to be in lockdown.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:37 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kazenji
What exactly would people be doing in Asylum if it had people, The place was suppose to be in lockdown.

...What?

I'm talking about making Arkham Knight like that, because he's supposed to be out in Gotham.

That said, sure, I would have been happier with seeing more captive doctors and goons than were in Arkham Asylum.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:42 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

So unlike Origins, which was completely devoid of any life.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:51 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I thought Origins was around as lively as City was, tbh. It didn't feel at all progressive, but yeah.

I guess what I'm really saying is that I want to be Batman in Gotham City. Like in the shows and the movies and comics and so on and so forth.

oh, and an option to vertically drop at a 90 degree angle with cape extended. So like gliding, but not moving forwards.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:56 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

But at least in City, having no citizens made a bit of sense considering it was a prison.

But Origins took place in a city (just like Arkham Knight) and it was dead. Not a car or citizen at all.

Basically, developers created an open world game using an engine that was not catered to be an open world game.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 03:14 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I was in two minds about that: One, I spent enough time indoors, and had the excuse of the whole snow-storm thing, to not be too bothered by it.

That said, they really could have had a few missions where you save civilians trapped in the snow or something. And yeah, speaking of snow, how awesome would it be to have a Batman game set at Christmas with people running around like Batman Returns?

Yeah, two minds lol

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:16 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Anyone else siding with the theory that Knight is only a Scarecrow induced nightmare for Batman?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 07:28 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Booyah!

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 01:32 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Pushed back to 2015!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 01:41 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Best to spend as much time on it as possible then to release it with bugs & glitches.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 01:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Estacado
Booyah!

Interesting.

Originally posted by Smasandian
Pushed back to 2015!

Dammit. sad

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 01:56 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by BloodRain
Anyone else siding with the theory that Knight is only a Scarecrow induced nightmare for Batman?

Oh yeah, in many ways the Knight portrays perfectly what Batman fears the most, losing control and some day becoming nothing more then the very criminals he is hunting.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 11:33 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote