KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » God Cable VS World War Hulk

God Cable VS World War Hulk
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Stop calling him black bolt. That was a skrull. He would've lost to the real deal

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Stop calling him black bolt. That was a skrull. He would've lost to the real deal

It doesn't matter what he was, the damage that he could output was evident, and as for him losing to the real deal, are you able to prove this? Also if that was at me, you missed my point.

Last edited by Stoic on Apr 15th, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 10:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Stoic
It doesn't matter what he was, the damage that he could output was evident, and as for him losing to the real deal, are you able to prove this? Also if that was at me, you missed my point.

Black Bolt has defeated the Hulk before.

Canon.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:29 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Canon.

Not this version.

God Cable could win, but the telepathy aspect probably needs to be thrown out. There wasn't any mind controlling this Hulk.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:19 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

If? I read I lot of ifs in your post Ex. Are you talking about potential here? Or what was seen on panel? Because you really have to check out the Hulk's potential. It's so great that the Hulk had to be separated on this forum, for fear of the World Breaker coming out. Just something to think about. The Hulk at full potential would have beat the hell out of Surfer as well. Using Norrin as a benchmark doesn't really impress me, nor should it impress anyone after seeing what the Hulk was capable of.
Well, there's only one 'if' in my post, but I think it's a fair point to say that Hulk brings a lot to bear in an 'unlimited potential' argument.

I think Cable's god-like incarnation brings more though, but it is a lot of guess work and I'm probably feeling some bias from arguing for this character before.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:34 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Canon.

A weaker Hulk. Canon indeed.

Originally posted by Existere
Well, there's only one 'if' in my post, but I think it's a fair point to say that Hulk brings a lot to bear in an 'unlimited potential' argument.

I think Cable's god-like incarnation brings more though, but it is a lot of guess work and I'm probably feeling some bias from arguing for this character before.

Understandable, but on Cable's side, he has always been using a lot of his power to hold that tech virus back, and if he did not have to do that, I could see him take this. Unless the Hulk was able to get close enough for a KO.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

How is it Cable's fight to lose?

When Cable throws him into space.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 07:29 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Tk to the sun. Done.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 08:39 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wait a min...The Skull Bolt was an identical replica of Black Bolt. Hell...This Bolt has better screaming ft a than the real deal.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 11:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Wait a min...The Skull Bolt was an identical replica of Black Bolt. Hell...This Bolt has better screaming ft a than the real deal.

Namor killed the skrull, even Xavier survived his screams. Skrulls openly admitted that they couldn't fully replicate BB's powers.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Shut up Abhi. Skrulls are equal to their original counterparts. Any evidence to the contrary is you being a stupid DC lover.

Next week, I show how Black Panther defeats Loki, Beta Ray Bill, Thor, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Bullseye.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

LIES!

The wretched lizard has corrupted you.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:22 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

[QUOTE 1680530]Originally posted by abhilegend

Namor killed the skrull, even Xavier survived his screams. Skrulls openly admitted that they couldn't fully replicate BB's powers.
[/QUOTE]

But yet this same Bolt put fear in Sentry just by whispering. Ripped through space and time with a scream and knocked a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island. It's pretty clear he was retconned into a skull after getting humiliated by Hulk, but he was just as powerful as the real deal.

Also, lol at you using statements when you decline any statements concerning Superman.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

LIES!

The wretched lizard has corrupted you.

Lol.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:43 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

But yet this same Bolt put fear in Sentry just by whispering. Ripped through space and time with a scream and knocked a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.
Means very little. He wasn't as powered by real BB. That was made clear.
quote:
It's pretty clear he was retconned into a skull after getting humiliated by Hulk, but he was just as powerful as the real deal.
Hahaha, you're ****ing wrong. That skrull wasn't as powerful as real BB. Read Secret Invasion for once.

quote:
Also, lol at you using statements when you decline any statements concerning Superman.
Keep on track carter. What statement have I ignored?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 02:52 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

A weaker Hulk. Canon indeed.

You can prove that WWH is stronger

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 07:42 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Continue..

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 06:37 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

If Cable does not use BFR, WWH for the majority.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 08:59 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

Dark love using bfr as an option. Also, I think this is a good fight. We never seen his full potential because he was multitasking across the globe while fighting teams at the same time. Crazy thing is, while reading every mind on the planet, telekinetically holding up a planet, telekinetically taking the weapons from each nation, while fighting teams (and Surfer), he was still operating at high Herald levels. This is an amazing fight imo. By the way, he let Surfer beat him, and, he wasn't close to being at full potential when he fought Surfer.

hey carver what book is this in? id love to check this out ive never read this only about it on here.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 02:42 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think God-like Cable was far more powerful as what we have seen from him,... panel wise WWH wins. But what would happen between the two if they really fought, I think God-like Cable could win. WWH wasn't controlled by TP, although no one used full TP on him and maybe Cable wouldn't hold here and would go to the end and who knows what he would be able to do to WWH.

We haven't seen enough from Cable.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 02:58 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote