KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread

The Revan Respect Thread: Update Thread
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

So, right after JediXMan finishes?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 01:55 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nice work, tbh. Estimated release date?

Not sure. I'm also working on an X2 Respect Thread.

I'm going to start reading the next in the series tonight though.

Caedus is growing on me as a character.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

While not combat-relevant, the fact Solo can hear conversations from light-years away is insane.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Great work Ant.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 11:42 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Anticus once we finish our RTs would it be ok if i linked any mentions of Caedus in my Anakin Solo(idgaf if someone already made one) and Katarn RTs? You can do so as well if you want

I think we can both agree i am better to the alternative in terms of neatness, completion and structure.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yeah, sounds good. thumb up

Originally posted by carthage
Great work Ant.

Thanks Carth.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:36 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yeah, sounds good. thumb up

Brilliant!

quote:
Thanks Carth.

This better not make me Bastila

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

lol

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:42 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
This better not make me Bastila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwbzyiUCb3U

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:42 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Some of my CV minions have turned their back on me after I stated Plagueis > Revan in a thread.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:44 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Acceptable. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:02 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I hate how they portray Boba Fett in Bloodlines. Traviss is absolute cancer.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:18 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Finished Bloodlines. Onto the next.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 08:05 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Question: In Bloodline, iirc Jaina makes a bunch of statements about things Jacen has done. Are they accurate or is she making shit up? Because as I recall she says he blocked turbolasers, could turn invisible and do some other stuff I don't think he's actually done.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 09:16 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I believe your comment takes place in Revelation, not Bloodline, but I know what you're referring to:

quote:
"I've known him to move star-ships, deflect ion cannon... even turbolasers. He can hear at huge distances with some Theran Force-listening tech-nique. He can create elaborate Force illusions that feel real, he can walk into the past or future, he can control objects like scanners, and he can mind-rub-he even mind-rubbed Ben."

By the time of Bloodline, he can do the stuff I highlighted in green, although he has yet to block ion cannons or turbolasers with his bare hands.

The feat generally linked to it was from Dark Nest, but that was him deflecting cannon fire. It's still impressive, but obviously not on the same scale as turbolasers or ion canons.

• He can move ships (Y-Wings), although hasn't done so to the same extent as Vader.
  • He can tune in to conversations light-years away.
  • He can create illusions that can warp the environment or make him appear invisible.
  • He can flow-walk both into the future and back-in-time.
  • He's skilled with controlling electronics.
  • And he has mind-wiped Ben Skywalker on multiple occasions.

I'm fairly confident Solo doesn't deflect turbolasers later on either, so it falls back to a debate on whether Solo is misremembering or something occurred off-text.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:00 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Nephthys
Question: In Bloodline, iirc Jaina makes a bunch of statements about things Jacen has done. Are they accurate or is she making shit up? Because as I recall she says he blocked turbolasers, could turn invisible and do some other stuff I don't think he's actually done.

I think we should take Jaina at her word. Because Khem Val. thumb up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:44 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Khem Val also said Hord took down 1,000 jedi. Don't think anyone believes that one.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:47 PM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Neph does. Everything Khem Val says is true.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:48 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I believe your comment takes place in Revelation, not Bloodline, but I know what you're referring to:

By the time of Bloodline, he can do the stuff I highlighted in green, although he has yet to block ion cannons or turbolasers with his bare hands.

The feat generally linked to it was from Dark Nest, but that was him deflecting cannon fire. It's still impressive, but obviously not on the same scale as turbolasers or ion canons.

• He can move ships (Y-Wings), although hasn't done so to the same extent as Vader.
  • He can tune in to conversations light-years away.
  • He can create illusions that can warp the environment or make him appear invisible.
  • He can flow-walk both into the future and back-in-time.
  • He's skilled with controlling electronics.
  • And he has mind-wiped Ben Skywalker on multiple occasions.

I'm fairly confident Solo doesn't deflect turbolasers later on either, so it falls back to a debate on whether Solo is misremembering or something occurred off-text. [/B]

Didn't the YJK books cover something with Caedus regarding the entire crew blocking turbolaser fire?

Or was it the vong books :mmm:

Anyways are you actually reading the entire books or just going through the books by looking up keywords?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 09:26 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Didn't the YJK books cover something with Caedus regarding the entire crew blocking turbolaser fire?

Or was it the vong books :mmm:

Anyways are you actually reading the entire books or just going through the books by looking up keywords?

I'm not sure what you mean. Care to clarify?

I'm reading them cover-to-cover.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 09:44 PM