KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil VII

Resident Evil VII
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Resident Evil Zero will be getting an HD remaster following the success of the last one.

If there's any game I honestly want remastered, it's Outbreak. Bring it back already damn it.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 26th, 2015 12:48 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That's really cool.

And yeah, an outbreak hd collection at 1080p and with online would be sweet.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 26th, 2015 03:01 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm not a huge fan of 0, but it was a decent game.

Still wish they'd remake 2 and 3. Would sell bucket-loads imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2015 03:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Resident Evil 2 deserves a full scale remake, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 26th, 2015 03:50 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Of curse, the same can be said about 3 and Code veronica.

But with capcom's new policy of laziness I doubt it will happen.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 26th, 2015 08:38 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinaWilliams

is a shame that now the protagonists are not so young

Old Post May 26th, 2015 09:24 PM
NinaWilliams is currently offline Click here to Send NinaWilliams a Private Message Find more posts by NinaWilliams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Zero getting an HD remake sounds great to me. Maybe that will get them to bring back Billy or Rebecca in RE7. They both need comebacks, and Billy was the RE badass before Chris turned into The Rock and Leon became Bruce Lee. I'm like to see what he's been up to more than anyone now that I've had Claire back in Revelations 2 and Sherry in RE6.

PWNT

Old Post May 27th, 2015 06:05 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm waiting until 5 years from now when 1,2,3, Zero and Code Vernonica get all remastered and put into a collection for 30 bucks. You know it's going to happen!

It's funny. While I have played RE4 about 5-6 times, I would totally buy a complete remaster of it (all new textures and everything).

Old Post May 27th, 2015 01:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

HD remakes of all the games is likely, considering Capcom's financial woes. They need the money, and re-texturing a game to make it "HD" and then selling it for 40 bucks is a cost-effective tactic.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 30th, 2015 12:59 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Porting it to something other then GameCube is doing God's work, so like, it's not as awful.

Howdy!

Old Post May 30th, 2015 01:36 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd love to see 2 and 3 given the full remake treatment. I think even with the effort it would take, they would make a huge profit. 2 more than 3, but still, 3 is every bit as good a game as 2, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 30th, 2015 02:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The real question us if you're going to be a man and buy the HD remakes of 5 and 6.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 30th, 2015 02:53 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Eww.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 30th, 2015 03:01 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I didn't mind RE5. It's not as good as RE4 by a long shot but I still enjoyed playing it.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 03:51 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh, it's not a terrible game. It's not the most pleasant experience playing alone, imo, but in co-op, it's a lot of fun.

That said, I wouldn't buy it again. I already own it, and have finished it. Sad to say I couldn't do the same with 6, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 30th, 2015 03:56 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes, I played both and co-op is definitely better for it.

Old Post May 30th, 2015 04:00 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't think the AI is that terrible, but it just doesn't compare to another person.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 30th, 2015 04:12 AM
Arachnid1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10...ews-coming-soon

Looks like we'll be getting RE7 news soon.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 7th, 2015 04:01 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 01:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Please be good. Please be good. Please be good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 01:50 AM