KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Lord Vitiate vs Mother Talzin

Lord Vitiate vs Mother Talzin
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

This could actually turn out to be a far closer battle than people are giving it credit for. I mean with her ritual she was going to be well above any Jedi or Sith in history. Her involvement makes Sidious himself take to the field...she mind ****s Dooku. She's looking to be close to Vitiate level.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I mean with Vitiate's ritual he was going to be well above any being in history.

thumb up

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:16 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I agree.

Her rituals and magics have went from exponentially increasing the power and strength of Savage, to raising armies of dead Nightsisters, to creating a Voodoo Doll to torture Dooku from across the galaxy.

She has also shown excellent precognitive visions when using crystal balls and more of the like.

During the droid invasion of Dathomir, we see her encasing herself in a ball of protection that deflects hordes of blasterfire, then she unleashes lightning that practically disintegrates the battledroids she hits. (Even Mace is forced to dodge her lightning blasts when they fight)

Then, she showed the ability to create enchanted matter from magic, such as swords or other items that have the ability to deflect lightsaber strikes.

She also on several occasions has portrayed the ability to become intangible mist and can solidify or dissipate at will.

Now, in Son of Dathomir, she portrays herself with lightning that can deflect Palpatine's, and has both shown that she can become a spirit and possess Darth Tyranus.

She speaks of the mechanics of her abilities in the Book of Sith, mentioning with the power of the Daughter (Winged Goddess) she can create green mist to form any object, (Perhaps including clone-like manifestations similar to Vitiate?) and that she can use the power of the Son (Fanged God) to increase physical capabilities, precision of the senses, and use powers like Blood Trail.

And as Stark mentioned, not only was the Count afraid of her, but Sidious took her seriously enough to join the battle in person when she made her appearance.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had similar powers to Gethzerion as well, such as Force Storms and highly advanced Telekinesis. This is just speculation, though. I'm also sure she has some sort of power with illusions that we have yet to see.

Still, she's one of the best Sorceresses in the mythos, this is definitely not going to be a simple fight.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:23 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Son of Dathomir is out? How do you know she faces Sidious?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)
Oh shit, this looks awesome.
She takes Vitiate, excellent analysis Sas. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I still doubt that Talzin would take a majority against Vitiate.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:29 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Son of Dathomir is out? How do you know she faces Sidious?

http://www.starwarsforums.org/t7148...al-thread#80885

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:32 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I can't see it.
Banned bro. wink
Make a topic here.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:34 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I unbanned you. You can see the topic now.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:36 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Forum looks as shitty as I remember it.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:37 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Forum looks as shitty as I remember it.

Funny, considering you spent two years designing it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:39 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I wasn't referring to that.
I was referring to the update banner still not updated.
An ugly ass Forum Viewing section.
And messy sections with numerous topics not in the right place.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:42 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Duh, Update Banner isn't updated because there's not much to update.

Yeah, I don't really understand why Sith insists on the Viewing section.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:44 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I feel it was made for me.
We should have made one for Neph though.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:45 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh shit, this looks awesome.
She takes Vitiate, excellent analysis Sas. thumb up

Dude, that's just the cover image. It's non-canonical. Wait until we see the actual fight.

In any case, Vitiate mindf*cks her. His mental powers can enslave armies. Thats > possessing Dooku any day of the week. Or he'll ragdoll her with TK, which I don't believe she has any showings with. Or he'll overwhelm her with a Force Storm. His mastery of sorcery is likely superior to hers as well tbh.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
Dude, that's just the cover image. It's non-canonical. Wait until we see the actual fight.

In any case, Vitiate mindf*cks her. His mental powers can enslave armies. Thats > possessing Dooku any day of the week. Or he'll ragdoll her with TK, which I don't believe she has any showings with. Or he'll overwhelm her with a Force Storm. His mastery of sorcery is likely superior to hers as well tbh.

Vitiate isn't mind****ing anyone here. I don't even know if he could mind**** Dooku to the point of possessing him. But yes she should still lose the force and all out. (Sabers goes to Talzin though)

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I agree.

Her rituals and magics have went from exponentially increasing the power and strength of Savage, to raising armies of dead Nightsisters, to creating a Voodoo Doll to torture Dooku from across the galaxy.

She has also shown excellent precognitive visions when using crystal balls and more of the like.

During the droid invasion of Dathomir, we see her encasing herself in a ball of protection that deflects hordes of blasterfire, then she unleashes lightning that practically disintegrates the battledroids she hits. (Even Mace is forced to dodge her lightning blasts when they fight)

Then, she showed the ability to create enchanted matter from magic, such as swords or other items that have the ability to deflect lightsaber strikes.

She also on several occasions has portrayed the ability to become intangible mist and can solidify or dissipate at will.

Now, in Son of Dathomir, she portrays herself with lightning that can deflect Palpatine's, and has both shown that she can become a spirit and possess Darth Tyranus.

She speaks of the mechanics of her abilities in the Book of Sith, mentioning with the power of the Daughter (Winged Goddess) she can create green mist to form any object, (Perhaps including clone-like manifestations similar to Vitiate?) and that she can use the power of the Son (Fanged God) to increase physical capabilities, precision of the senses, and use powers like Blood Trail.

And as Stark mentioned, not only was the Count afraid of her, but Sidious took her seriously enough to join the battle in person when she made her appearance.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had similar powers to Gethzerion as well, such as Force Storms and highly advanced Telekinesis. This is just speculation, though. I'm also sure she has some sort of power with illusions that we have yet to see.

Still, she's one of the best Sorceresses in the mythos, this is definitely not going to be a simple fight.

Not to mention creating Darth Vindicaa who is>> Count Dooku

You know I didn't think TCWs writers would be cool enough to actually allow Talzin to be wankable to this degree.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 19th, 2014 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'll say Vitiate as of now, but that may be subject to change once Son of Dathomir is released.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 19th, 2014 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

I think I'll go with Talzin.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:21 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Vitiate's powers are no match for her magicks.

Anyone?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 05:30 PM