KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 20 Jedi/Sith of all time

Top 20 Jedi/Sith of all time
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kalen Sykes

Revamped list:

1) Luke Skywalker

2) Jacen Solo

3) Yoda

4) Kyp Durron

5) HoT

6) Satele Shan

7) Barsen'thor

8) Mace Windu

9) Anakin Skywalker

10) Galen Marek

Sith:

1) Darth Sidious

2) Emperor Vitiate

3) Darth Caedus

4) Exar Kun

5) Darth Vader

6) Darth Malgus

7) Marka Ragnos

8) Darth Krayt

9) Count Dooku

10) Darth Revan

It sucks I had to take my favorite Jedi off the List, but adding Satele meant someone had to go.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:16 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Tulak Hord?
Darth Plagueis?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tulak hord is near featless

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:20 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

Good catch:

1) Luke Skywalker

2) Jacen Solo

3) Yoda

4) Kyp Durron

5) HoT

6) Satele Shan

7) Barsen'thor

8) Mace Windu

9) Anakin Skywalker

10) Galen Marek

Sith:

1) Darth Sidious

2) Emperor Vitiate

3) Darth Caedus

4) Exar Kun

5) Tulak Hord

6) Darth Plagueis

7) Darth Vader

8) Darth Malgus

9) Marka Ragnos

10) Darth Krayt

11) Count Dooku

12) Darth Revan

Last edited by Kalen Sykes on Jun 18th, 2014 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Darth Bane?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Darth Bane?

Where would you suggest? I hate continuously moving Vader down, but I would place Bane above him and under Plagueis on the list.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:04 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Above Revan, Hord, Vitiate, and Ragnos

But again weak due to the fact that he's never beaten anyone apart from Sirrak by virtue of his own skill

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:05 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

I can't put him above Vitiate. Vitiate is #2 on my list and I don't see Bane at that level. Above Hord and Ragnos, though, is good, though.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:09 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vitiate has no feats off nexus, nothing to suggest he is more powerful than Bane on neutral ground.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:16 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Why is Plagueis at #3?

Because he's just that good.

He's strong enough to punch through the armored torsos of Maladians, and his kick sent a Zabrak flying clear across a cabin, snapping his spine, and bursting his arteries.

He's fast enough that 11-4D couldn't detect his movements, and 11-4D was a high-end droid designed to track and record blaster bolts. He also noted that during his battle with Venamis, all an onlooker would see is two streaks of red lightning flashing through the forest.

His telekinesis is strong enough that his waves carry enough force to rip apart targets on a molecular level, blowing a squad of Maladians into invisibly small pieces with powerful shoves. (Investigators believed that the Maladians were killed by heavy explosives after the fact.) He also casually ragdolled Darth Sidious while the latter was still an apprentice.

As for other applications of the Force, his Force Lightning was powerful enough to turn it's target's bones into dust, and his FLS was of great enough magnitude to light up an entire landscape. He can also increase his own power for short periods by activating his own Midichlorians to their fullest potential, or by increasing the count held in his body.

He's not lacking in skill, either. Darth Tenebrous references Plagueis as a master duelist despite his distaste for the arts, and let's not forget that Darth Venamis--whom not only was Plagueis was able to defeat before his peak, but also was one of the most unpredictable fighters I can recall--was himself a master duelist of great enough calibre to switch and mix lightsaber styles and techniques while in the midst of combat. Despite having been trained specifically to counter Plagueis's style of combat, he was still bested.

Not only are his combat abilities magnificent, but he's also one of the hardest opponents to kill. His skin's force-enhanced toughness alone was compared to stone, the claws and teeth of two Kaleesh unable to even penetrate his skin, and with Midichlorian Manipulation he was granted similar abilities to Dark Transfer in the sense that he can bring beings back from the brink of death and efficiently heal even dangerous injuries. If all else fails, he also can perform cardioversions through the Force on any of his 3 hearts, and thus can control his own blood output and extend his life to continue battle despite having grievous wounds.

Plagueis would also supposedly have bested Darth Sidious had he challenged him to combat in TPM rather than murdering him underhandedly, and that speaks for itself. He's just top tier, I would agree with Carthage's placement of him--He's probably #3, or possibly even #2.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jun 18th, 2014 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:23 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
So, what puts Plagueis at #3, Qel-Droma on the list, and who is Darth Wickett?

Darth Wickett was the Dark lord of the Sith who defeated his master Darth Reave who was the reigning Dark lord 300 years after Krayt's One Sith.

Krayt banished Darth Reave to Korriban and sealed him away in a cellar because he feared his power.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:32 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know darth reave he's the fat sith who lived for thousands of years and slept most of the time

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:33 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by PTforthewin
I know darth reave he's the fat sith who lived for thousands of years and slept most of the time

Uh no? He is one of the most powerful Sith of all time. He's taken down a Republic cruiser with one flick of his hand, moved fast enough to create blurs of afterimages of blurs, defeated Darth Wyyrlok, Darth Nihl, Darth Talon, and Shado Vao with one lightsaber and a broken pancreas, and drained Ambria of the darkside spirits to use against the Vong.

quote:
"Darth Reave is certainly the most fearsome among our ranks, even I must take care not to fight him in open combat"-Darth Krayt

quote:
Darth Reave strode into Xoxaan's temple the air simmering with currents of the darkside, as the pillars shook and Krayt in his stasis awoken to find himself face to face with his dreaded potential successor. Before Krayt could arise- Reave summoned the power of the darkside and spun his lightsabers in such rapid succession Krayt went blind and passed out-Legacy issue 1444

quote:
Darth Wyyrlok's knowledge of Sith lore was extensive, and he had memorized the scrolls, holocrons, and tales of Sith history- but his knowledge was second only to his superior Darth Reave

quote:
Abeloth had shrugged off Luke and Krayt, and hurled them aside like Gungan sheepdolls. Her eyes fixed on the monolith of immense darkside power before her, she launched her tentacles at him only to have them shot at his sides. His yellow eyes pierced her, and before she could react he had already slashed her 50 times and hurled her backward with a surge of dark side power

quote:
"Krayt, Nihl, and Wyyrlok had heard of the tales of Reave's exploits in the outer rim. How he consulted the holocron of Darth Baras and furthered his understanding of the dark side, and how he was able to sap the trapped spirits of Bane's thought bomb and use them to destroy entire worlds." Krayt's Legend pg. 553

quote:
Darth Reave had spent his entire existence waiting to strike again, momentary fissures in the force such as the death of Darth Plagueis and the destruction of the Galactic Empire did not wake him from his slumber" Krayt's Legend pg. 444

He's a beastly Sith, and he's horribly misunderstood

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by carthage on Jun 18th, 2014 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:50 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait wrong sith

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:57 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got the names mixed up

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 04:57 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He was the best in One sith, the only reason he didn't LOLSTOMP Krayt was because of Krayt's periods of inactivity and the fact Krayt and Wyyrlok used an ancient sith spell to seal him in Naga sadow's cellar. He eventually was slain in combat with the combined power of One Sith, FOTJ Luke, Jacen Solo, and the spirits of Old Ben, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 05:00 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I can't put him above Vitiate. Vitiate is #2 on my list and I don't see Bane at that level. Above Hord and Ragnos, though, is good, though.

I'd suggest somewhere in the top five.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd suggest somewhere in the top five.

Would you rate him above Exar Kun?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 05:57 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Would you rate him above Exar Kun?

I would.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 06:00 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

You mean Darth Plagueis? Definitely.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 06:18 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote